Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

If I were her and had experienced a stillbirth and just a couple days ago had spent a morning in the hospital with contractions, I probably wouldn’t go on a camping trip. While it’s likely nothing to worry about, I would be extremely careful and not do anything risky.
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgirl »

Someone enlighten me. I'm a newer viewer of theirs and a bit confused. If Brynn would be turning one a few days ago, does that mean she waited less than a year to get pregnant again after her stillbirth?
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

I'd also like to second that comment about the dead baby pictures. I had to unfollow because it was a bit upsetting to constantly see close up pictures of an underdeveloped baby. Hopefully I'm not offending anyone by saying this. It's just kind of unsettling seeing a baby in that stage. Where I'm from its disrespectful to display images of the deceased. The picture of her feet is fine but the whole body seems morbid.
beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbombshell »

gossipgirl wrote:I'd also like to second that comment about the dead baby pictures. I had to unfollow because it was a bit upsetting to constantly see close up pictures of an underdeveloped baby. Hopefully I'm not offending anyone by saying this. It's just kind of unsettling seeing a baby in that stage. Where I'm from its disrespectful to display images of the deceased. The picture of her feet is fine but the whole body seems morbid.
Same here, maybe I'm too sensitive about that stuff, but I don't want to constantly see them in my feed.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

gossipgirl wrote:Someone enlighten me. I'm a newer viewer of theirs and a bit confused. If Brynn would be turning one a few days ago, does that mean she waited less than a year to get pregnant again after her stillbirth?
Haha yes that's some solid maths Image I'm joking but yeah really she seems to have been in a rush she couldn't even wait for Justin to get home before she started the process again, it's all very odd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

She's going to face some serious postpartum when she's sitting there sleep deprived and realizes that having another baby won't make up for the loss of the first baby. She had a super low point losing Brynn and she'll have a super high point having Emma but after the birth and the sleep deprivation and reality finally hits, she'll probably crash because she didn't wait long enough and like 80% of motherhood won't be so trendy and glamorous. She's like a little girl with a baby doll. Completely clueless
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Amcco191 wrote:If I were her and had experienced a stillbirth and just a couple days ago had spent a morning in the hospital with contractions, I probably wouldn’t go on a camping trip. While it’s likely nothing to worry about, I would be extremely careful and not do anything risky.
I mean... if I where pregnant at all I wouldn't go camping... that sounds stupid. But spray only does so much, not to mention being hot constantly and dehydrating yourself.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

I swear there isn't one vlog that she doesn't state "i'm sooo hungry" at least 3 times. She is constantly eating or talking about eating. Her face is really starting to swell up, she better slow down. I don't see how Justin can tolerate being around her all the time. Esp. taking her camping.... i'm sure he regretted that before they even unloaded the car.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

When I think of camping ... ewww ... especially these bathrooms and toilets ... I would be afraid of an infection.
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Just started watching old vlogs and I don't know what it is but Justin rubs me the wrong way. It's like he's "there" but not completely "there" ya know? He never talks about anything significant other than random catch phrases. It's like he's a talking action figure toy
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Schnatterinchen wrote:When I think of camping ... ewww ... especially these bathrooms and toilets ... I would be afraid of an infection.
I agree. However, she walks barefoot on the same grass she allows her dog to piss and shit on and probably trails it to her bed and let's the cat have full access to all their eating/meal prep surfaces. Her feet and hands always look absolutely disgusting and dirty. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually planted her butt on those toliets
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

I probably skipped over the part where she explained, but why did they have that little shower if they’re having a bigger one later?
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Baz1_ wrote:I probably skipped over the part where she explained, but why did they have that little shower if they’re having a bigger one later?
His parents won't be in town for the real one.
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Maybe I'm just a new viewer but poor Emma. I just watched the name reveal and I'm kind of disturbed that she HAD to add Brynn's name into Emma's, as if Rachelle won't be talking about Brynn CONSTANTLY. This poor little girl can't even have her OWN name. I understand reusing clothes and blankets to keep them close but your name is your name and it should be made specially for you.

Rachelle isn't right in the head. Along with the constant pictures of the dead baby and a thousand other little signs. It's just sad to watch honestly
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Keren and Rachelle should have a Moon face competition!

gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

You ever just look at someones nose and go "I'm glad that's not on my face."

I'm not even trying to be mean. I've had a non surgical nose job myself but man that girl has a sniffer. A non surgical approach wouldn't even be possible for her because they'd have to ADD something and that's the last thing she needs. She'd have to go under to tame that. If the baby comes out with her nose OR Justin's lord help it!
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

gossipgirl wrote:You ever just look at someones nose and go "I'm glad that's not on my face."

I'm not even trying to be mean. I've had a non surgical nose job myself but man that girl has a sniffer. A non surgical approach wouldn't even be possible for her because they'd have to ADD something and that's the last thing she needs. She'd have to go under to tame that. If the baby comes out with her nose OR Justin's lord help it!

Oh I know. It is REALLY bad. She said Brynn had her nose. Poor girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

gossipgirl wrote:You ever just look at someones nose and go "I'm glad that's not on my face."

It's very unusual, that's for sure. And as her face gets bigger it looks like it's just getting wider/bigger/spreading out more.
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

She's not the cutest girl I've seen. I'm just going to be honest and Justin isn't super pretty to look at either. Hopefully two 5's can make a cute baby.
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

I think she looks weird pregnant. I feel terrible saying that and sorry if I offend anyone but she carries the weight weird, her skin looks splotchy, she looks pale, her hair always looks greasy she has insane bags under her eyes and most women normally look stunning pregnant, it's like the most effortless look. She just looks sickly to me and uncomfortable which is probably why she's taking like 5 different photoshoots. She shouldn't be THAT uncomfortable at this stage. The baby is just starting to get weight

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”