GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

What a ugly couple. Asswipe with her fake everything, clown makeup, bleached straw hair, and gummy smile and Waddles with his big fat face & head, greasy, spikey hair, yellow chiclet teeth, extremely fat, smelly, disgusting body. Eww! They both have issues that they should talk to someone about. She has body and self esteem issues the way she piles the makeup on and all the work she has had done and Waddles has issues because he is constantly overeating. Food is his comfort. He just keeps on eating & eating and gaining weight every day. If we see it then he and Asswipe should definitely see it. Go get some help with your issues and while you are at it take some parenting classes. You two are NOT the best parents Ike the KAD keep saying. News flash assholes, you two actually suck ass at being parents. Actually you suck ass at being kind, generous, honest people. We are not haters, we just speak the truth. I’m not jealous in the least bit. I happen to love my life and I am extremely happy in my life. Why, if I was a hater, would I adore the Busbys like I do but hate you and be jealous of you? The Busbys are way better people and parents than you’ll ever be, have a better home than you do, have prettier and smarter kids than you do, and are a very attractive couple inside and out. So not a hater at all nor jealous just can’t stand the way you two lazy fuckwads are, how you treat your girls, how you continue to pimp out your girls, how you constantly lie and scam, and how you are constantly bragging what you have. You have no idea what humble is or how to be humble. You wouldn’t know hard work if it bit you on both of your fat asses you lazy fuckers. Can’t wait till the girls go to school. My oh my, what will you vlog about then? How will you two say you are so busy then? This will give you more time to take naps. The nanny will probably get them up and to school. You two will be banned from coming to the school. No filming or taking pics of the kids there. Time for Waddles to get a job. Didn’t he quit his job so he could help raise them? They will be almost 4 and in school so between that and the nanny he won’t be needed at home. I’ve nevet seen a supposed grown ass man talk about and take so many naps. Lazy fat fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:i wonder what these lazy asses will do when their lawn inevitably becomes laden with weeds and dandelions lol. probably buy some super strong illegal herbicides. i’m not from the us but canada has become strict with this type of thing). but yeah, their new lawn will have weeds due to poor care or just because. we can guarantee that they will not be outside digging up the weeds. they will leave the problem until it can no longer be cared for easily and becomes a huge issue like they do everything else. they’re totally the type to go buy strong illegal stuff and then allow the girls and bentley play outside unsupervised where they could eat the poisoned grass. i personally can’t wait for their lawn to be yellow and dead and the only sign of life are the weeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will hire people to take care of their lawn, with the acceptable methods here in the US, because they are too lazy to do any of that. Bison may have proclaimed in the past." I love doing yard work" NO you do not like anything of the sort,, but only filming yourself for your young followers... Also, they will not give any input when hiring the landscapers because of their lack of knowledge or concerns about how to maintain their property safely for the environment, their children or any living being,, including their dog. There are 'legal' herbicides/pesticides that are prevalent here throughout. The Green Plush Lawn is a big deal here. All toxic...Very sad! So sorry that they started giving them a toxic environment on the inside and now giving them a toxic one on the outside . Sad, once again.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

lisajohnson120 wrote:Just watched This is how we Bingham and talk about copy catting!!! Branden quit his job so he is a full time Dad now.... wonder when they will get a nanny!! Ugh! Time to stop watching these families! Period! Giving me too much anxiety!! ImageImage

I had to go watch their vlog after reading this. I’m pretty much at a loss for words. So disappointed with
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Im not going to lie, I'm not totally bothered by the Binghams announcement today. I don't want to repeat my entire post I made earlier, but go check it out in their thread if you want to. Part of what I said was.... On one hand, I do think is was a crazy decision, but on the other hand, I'm actually praying it works wildly well for them and they become so big so fast that they surpass the GQS and leave them in the dust forever. But I said more if you want to read it. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is no way the Waddling Windbag will do any work in the yard. When have we ever seen him do any work except maybe carry his plate of food at a buffet? He won’t lift one fat, chubby finger to help. I have never seen someone so lazy in my life. Do you really feel like a man Waddles? Seriously all you had to do was jerk off in a cup because your wife was too disgusted to have sex with you so she lied and said she had endometriosis, and then you get to lay around, take selfies, talk to your underage girlfriends, take naps, and go out again and again. You have someone raise your kids, clean your house, send you free shit all the time, and take care of your lawn. How is that a man again? How is that promoting infertility again Mimi?

At the Eagles concert Waddles came across more conceited than normal. Like he worked oh so very hard and bought his clown whore wife tickets that she has been wanting for a long time. Don’t you remember Waddles that your girls are the reason you have what you do? They are the reason you can afford anything because you pimp them out, exploit them, and invade their right to privacy. Way to go “dad.”
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

GA Peach70 wrote:What a ugly couple. Asswipe with her fake everything, clown makeup, bleached straw hair, and gummy smile and Waddles with his big fat face & head, greasy, spikey hair, yellow chiclet teeth, extremely fat, smelly, disgusting body. Eww! They both have issues that they should talk to someone about. She has body and self esteem issues the way she piles the makeup on and all the work she has had done and Waddles has issues because he is constantly overeating. Food is his comfort. He just keeps on eating & eating and gaining weight every day. If we see it then he and Asswipe should definitely see it. Go get some help with your issues and while you are at it take some parenting classes. You two are NOT the best parents Ike the KAD keep saying. News flash assholes, you two actually suck ass at being parents. Actually you suck ass at being kind, generous, honest people. We are not haters, we just speak the truth. I’m not jealous in the least bit. I happen to love my life and I am extremely happy in my life. Why, if I was a hater, would I adore the Busbys like I do but hate you and be jealous of you? The Busbys are way better people and parents than you’ll ever be, have a better home than you do, have prettier and smarter kids than you do, and are a very attractive couple inside and out. So not a hater at all nor jealous just can’t stand the way you two lazy fuckwads are, how you treat your girls, how you continue to pimp out your girls, how you constantly lie and scam, and how you are constantly bragging what you have. You have no idea what humble is or how to be humble. You wouldn’t know hard work if it bit you on both of your fat asses you lazy fuckers. Can’t wait till the girls go to school. My oh my, what will you vlog about then? How will you two say you are so busy then? This will give you more time to take naps. The nanny will probably get them up and to school. You two will be banned from coming to the school. No filming or taking pics of the kids there. Time for Waddles to get a job. Didn’t he quit his job so he could help raise them? They will be almost 4 and in school so between that and the nanny he won’t be needed at home. I’ve nevet seen a supposed grown ass man talk about and take so many naps. Lazy fat fuck.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

[quote="lisajohnson120"]

I had to go watch their vlog after reading this. I’m pretty much at a loss for words. So disappointed with the Bingham’s. The only good thing about their decision in my opinion is Brandon is SO MUCH MORE OF A GOOD, INVOLVED, LOVING DAD than douchebag will ever be. He at least focuses on and is involved in his children’s lives; unlike Lazy, No good Man who literally lies while lying around all day. I doubt Brandon will tag along every where Mindy goes. Who knows, though? I really am shocked by this announcement. Maybe tomorrow’s big announcement will help this make more sense...or it will push the little bit of liking the Bingham’s I have over the edge as the MOST SELFISH PARENTS ON EARTH did a year and a half ago.

I just do not and will not understand why any parent feels it is a great plan and way to make money by using their kids lives and putting them on display for the world to drool over and/or form a very bizarre “love” bond with. I have been hoping the Bingham’s would wake up and see what selfish, pathetic losers A and T are; that they are horrible human beings or, in the least, they would help A/T see the changes they must make and help those girls, but I guess that was foolish hopefulness.

Utah must be quite the state for people like this. You can lie all you want, pimp our your children’s lives for money and fame, lie around all day being a slime ball, disgusting pig, film your sweating, nasty self and post pictures for young girls and get away with it and quit your job to make even more money off your kids. You can enjoy your states different seasons there, which are different than it is in all other states in the country - one week it’s Spring, then it’s Winter; then before you know it, it’s Summer...all within a 6 week period of time, you can sweat as if you mowed your lawn, when in fact you’ll never touch a mower and you can spend ALL THE MONEY YOUR CHILDREN MADE on your selfish, pathetic selves and not save for college or whatever they want to do in their future because they will be married off to 19 year old creepers who are disgusting, lazy, no good human beings when your kiddo is 13 - this way you don’t really have to concern yourselves with your kids after the age of 13. All you have to really deal with is planning the wedding. It won’t be such a big deal...I mean, your child will be only 17 - 18, how big a wedding do they need?

Wow. Utah must be proud, as well as the Morman Church. Wonder if Brandon has looked at Madi and thought, “Wow. She’s older than A when T creeped all over her.”? I kind of think he hasn’t. Sadly, I think he and Mindy only see dollar signs when the think of A and T. So disappointing.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

i still can’t believe they made their house so child unfriendly. nothing is kid proofed. they could get hurt so easily. stick a knife in an outlet, down some windex or DEET laden bug spray, slice their foreheads on sharp edges, stand and fall from the counter, etc. they seem to be left unsupervised or “supervised” (one of the parents completely focused on their phone and oblivious to their children). even when they’re outside they’d be the type of kids to take apart an ant hill or hornet nest, run into the street, run around a thorn bush etc. the parents do nothing to make their home safe or instill safety values and knowledge in the kids.

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Just lost my remaining respect for the Binghams!! Mindy has become so fake. I made sure to unsubscribe to their channel and will only watch on Hook Tube if I watch. What is it with these people what do they do for insurance and building a retirement??
Snarky is as snarky does!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hoe4Christmas wrote:i still can’t believe they made their house so child unfriendly. nothing is kid proofed. they could get hurt so easily. stick a knife in an outlet, down some windex or DEET laden bug spray, slice their foreheads on sharp edges, stand and fall from the counter, etc. they seem to be left unsupervised or “supervised” (one of the parents completely focused on their phone and oblivious to their children). even when they’re outside they’d be the type of kids to take apart an ant hill or hornet nest, run into the street, run around a thorn bush etc. the parents do nothing to make their home safe or instill safety values and knowledge in the kids.

Someone commented the other day about not having the outlets covered and a KAD said they are three not babies. Like at 3 they magically know not to put anything in the outlets. Dumb ass KAD don’t realize that there isn’t a age limit for little kids sticking stuff into outlets. I honestly don’t know who is more stupid, the Greedners or the KAD.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Snarky Lady wrote:Just lost my remaining respect for the Binghams!! Mindy has become so fake. I made sure to unsubscribe to their channel and will only watch on Hook Tube if I watch. What is it with these people what do they do for insurance and building a retirement??
Exactly, what do they do for insurance?

This was my exact thought when Assley’s upline made the announcement her hubby had quit his DREAM job. They are trying to have a baby and going through infertility. Now, I realize a lot of infertility is not covered by group insurance but pregnancy is. Someone did recently point out that the lipshit company does have some type of insurance. I cannot imagine it even touches the coverage they probably had, if they had it.

I’m assuming that they are still putting away for retirement, just no employer matching. (The Bingham’s)

This is assuming they had insurance and retirement to begin with.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

those dumb roses in a box were $140! the girls spent their whole allowances apparently .

in other news, the cannot pedal and have delays in coordination skills. they break out the ipads because they need to educate the kids somehow and apparently tv is the way to do it since the parents are both clinically stupid. more jumping from the window. where are their toys? right, the basement where they never go.

poor esme has weak gums probably due to their horrendous diet. but they will never believe that or change the way they eat. esme will get a treat for being good. so counterproductive lmao considering her gums are swollen from constantly ingesting sugary treats. maybe they should stop rewarding them constantly and just expect the bare minimum like good parents.

apparently esme didn’t make any noise or cry. this is probably because she knows she will not be heard like when she is in the cage which is devastating. esme is so adorable and does not deserve the piece of crud parents she has.

apparently the bleeding is a viral thing. viral my ass. apparently tyson is very diligent with his teeth LMAO being diligent with teeth involves not eating a tonne and a half of sugar per meal tyson so you’re a failure in that department.

they get leah a toy from each of them. easily spent over $150 on those presents which is ridiculous even if it is their best friend. especially for a kid! their interests change constantly!

“all stephanie eats are treats”. ASS HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. stephanie “eats a lot of donuts” as ashley says in a negative tone. the feral four eat donuts in every third vlog for frig’s sake!

girls eat cereal next morning. lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch. each has a shit ton of sugar and gets the girls hyper for the day followed by chips.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Well, all those kids WILL grow up. Then what? Where or how will any of these youtubers survive monetarily? People sure don't watch for the adults, they watch for the kids.
Seriously though, I want to know the secret to all their success as to quitting their jobs and yet still afford a rather lavish lifestyle with no job?? C'mon, please tell me!
Look, I work with adults with special needs and most are non verbal and they are smarter than any of these fucktards. It appalls me that a father quits his dream job for ANY reason other than hitting the lottery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

IG story; Pervy Tyler teaching one of the heavies to "lick" in unison with him. Seriously; who does this with their child?

Unread post by Guest »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:those dumb roses in a box were $140! the girls spent their whole allowances apparently Image.

in other news, the cannot pedal and have delays in coordination skills. they break out the ipads because they need to educate the kids somehow and apparently tv is the way to do it since the parents are both clinically stupid. more jumping from the window. where are their toys? right, the basement where they never go.

poor esme has weak gums probably due to their horrendous diet. but they will never believe that or change the way they eat. esme will get a treat for being good. so counterproductive lmao considering her gums are swollen from constantly ingesting sugary treats. maybe they should stop rewarding them constantly and just expect the bare minimum like good parents.

apparently esme didn’t make any noise or cry. this is probably because she knows she will not be heard like when she is in the cage which is devastating. esme is so adorable and does not deserve the piece of crud parents she has.

apparently the bleeding is a viral thing. viral my ass. apparently tyson is very diligent with his teeth LMAO being diligent with teeth involves not eating a tonne and a half of sugar per meal tyson so you’re a failure in that department.

they get leah a toy from each of them. easily spent over $150 on those presents which is ridiculous even if it is their best friend. especially for a kid! their interests change constantly!

“all stephanie eats are treats”. ASS HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. stephanie “eats a lot of donuts” as ashley says in a negative tone. the feral four eat donuts in every third vlog for frig’s sake!

girls eat cereal next morning. lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch. each has a shit ton of sugar and gets the girls hyper for the day followed by chips.
Spent their allowance: are you kidding me? If by allowance they mean selling a bit of their children's souls to pay for the ugly flowers?

Correct me if I am wrong: bleeding gums + viral infection = hoof and mouth disease?
"... Hand, foot, and mouth disease is common in infants and young children. It usually causes fever, painful sores in the mouth, and a rash on the hands and feet. Most infected people recover in a week or two. Wash your hands often and practice good hygiene to reduce your risk of infection.

Hand, foot, and mouth disease, or HFMD, is a contagious illness that is caused by different viruses. It is common in infants and children younger than 5 years old, because they do not yet have immunity (protection) to the viruses that cause HFMD. However, older children and adults can also get HFMD. In the United States it is more common for people to get HFMD during spring, summer, and fall.

What Are the Symptoms of HFMD?
Symptoms of hand, foot, and mouth disease often include the following:
Fever.
Reduced appetite.
Sore throat.
A feeling of being unwell.
Painful sores in the mouth that usually begin as flat red spots.
A rash of flat red spots that may blister on the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and sometimes the knees, elbows, buttocks, and/or genital area.
These symptoms usually appear in stages, not all at once. Also, not everyone will get all of these symptoms. Some people may show no symptoms at all, but they can still pass the virus to others.

Is HFMD Serious?
HFMD is usually not serious. The illness is typically mild, and nearly all people recover in 7 to 10 days without medical treatment. Complications are uncommon. Rarely, an infected person can develop viral meningitis (characterized by fever, headache, stiff neck, lack of energy, sleepiness, or trouble waking up from sleep) and may need to be hospitalized for a few days. Other even more rare complications can include polio-like paralysis, or encephalitis (brain inflammation) which can be fatal.

HFMD Quick Facts
Usually causes fever, painful sores in the mouth, and a rash on the hands and feet.
Is a contagious disease.
Mostly affects infants and children younger than 5 years old, but people of any age can be infected.
Has no specific treatment.
Infection risk can be reduced by practicing good hygiene, such as washing hands often.
Is not the same as foot-and-mouth disease.

Is HFMD Contagious?
Yes. The viruses that cause HFMD can be found in an infected person’s:

Nose and throat secretions (such as saliva, sputum, or nasal mucus).
Blister fluid.
Feces (poop).
HFMD spreads from an infected person to others through:

Close contact, such as kissing, hugging, or sharing cups and eating utensils.
Coughing and sneezing.
Contact with feces, for example when changing a diaper.
Contact with blister fluid.
Touching objects or surfaces that have the virus on them.
People with HFMD are most contagious during the first week of their illness. However, they may sometimes remain contagious for weeks after symptoms go away. Some people, especially adults, may not develop any symptoms, but they can still spread the viruses to others. This is why you should always try to maintain good hygiene, like washing hands often with soap and water, so you can minimize your chance of getting and spreading infections.

Mother comforting sick child
HFMD can cause a fever, mouth sores, and a rash on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.

Who Is at Risk for HFMD?
HFMD mostly affects infants and children younger than 5 years old. However, older children and adults can get it, too. When someone gets HFMD, they develop immunity (protection) to the specific virus that caused their infection. However, because HFMD is caused by several different viruses, people can get the disease again.

Can HFMD Be Treated?
There is no specific treatment for HFMD. Fever and pain can be managed with over-the-counter fever reducers and pain relievers, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen. It is important for people with HFMD to drink enough fluids to prevent dehydration (loss of body fluids).

Can HFMD Be Prevented?
There is no vaccine to protect against HFMD. However, you can reduce the risk of getting infected with the viruses that cause HFMD by following a few simple steps:

Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after changing diapers, and help young children do the same.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups and eating utensils with people who have HFMD.
Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.

Is HFMD the Same as Foot-and-Mouth Disease?
No. HFMD is often confused with foot-and-mouth disease (also called hoof-and-mouth disease), which affects cattle, sheep, and swine. Humans do not get the animal disease, and animals do not get the human disease...

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:IG story; Pervy Tyler teaching one of the heavies to "lick" in unison with him. Seriously; who does this with their child?

Seriously he is such an idiot. They do this kind of shit and are constantly indulging themselves going out to eat meal after meal, going over the top for every single thing, they do not even compare to the Busbys. Loser dad of the year posts yet another inappropriate pic like that then you have Danielle Busby posting a video of herself working out. Different as night and day. Waddles and Asswipe how does it feel to be such pathetic, fat, disgusting, lazy, self absorbed, horrible piece of shit parents? Did you post that pic Waddles to promote infertility? Didn’t think so. And yet Waddles you wonder why Asswipe or any breathing, legal age woman doesn’t think you are remotely attractive. You are so disgusting! You should be banned from posting shit ever. When in the hell is someone going to step in and say something to these two assholes? Stop giving the pedophiles more to get off on you idiots. For once think of your children. Waddles this absolutely does nothing for your image as well. It makes you look like a creep. If you ever do go back to work, remember employers look at your social media. Nobody will hire someone like you. Also don’t forget as your girls get older and hopefully they make friends, which I kind of doubt they will but who knows, their parents will also see this and will NOT want their kids around someone like you. I know there is no way in hell I would have allowed my daughters to hang at your house and I know my children wouldn’t allow my grandchildren to be at your house either. You are setting your kids up to be bullied so much not only for their delays but for the way you and Asswipe look and behave. They will hate you for it trust me. You are going to be known as the fat, lazy perv dad and Asswipe will be known as the clown whore, big mouth screeching mom. Poor girls.

Unread post by Guest »

B4bfmmom wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
I had to go watch their vlog after reading this. I’m pretty much at a loss for words. So disappointed with the Bingham’s. The only good thing about their decision in my opinion is Brandon is SO MUCH MORE OF A GOOD, INVOLVED, LOVING DAD than douchebag will ever be. He at least focuses on and is involved in his children’s lives; unlike Lazy, No good Man who literally lies while lying around all day. I doubt Brandon will tag along every where Mindy goes. Who knows, though? I really am shocked by this announcement. Maybe tomorrow’s big announcement will help this make more sense...or it will push the little bit of liking the Bingham’s I have over the edge as the MOST SELFISH PARENTS ON EARTH did a year and a half ago.

I just do not and will not understand why any parent feels it is a great plan and way to make money by using their kids lives and putting them on display for the world to drool over and/or form a very bizarre “love” bond with. I have been hoping the Bingham’s would wake up and see what selfish, pathetic losers A and T are; that they are horrible human beings or, in the least, they would help A/T see the changes they must make and help those girls, but I guess that was foolish hopefulness.

Utah must be quite the state for people like this. You can lie all you want, pimp our your children’s lives for money and fame, lie around all day being a slime ball, disgusting pig, film your sweating, nasty self and post pictures for young girls and get away with it and quit your job to make even more money off your kids. You can enjoy your states different seasons there, which are different than it is in all other states in the country - one week it’s Spring, then it’s Winter; then before you know it, it’s Summer...all within a 6 week period of time, you can sweat as if you mowed your lawn, when in fact you’ll never touch a mower and you can spend ALL THE MONEY YOUR CHILDREN MADE on your selfish, pathetic selves and not save for college or whatever they want to do in their future because they will be married off to 19 year old creepers who are disgusting, lazy, no good human beings when your kiddo is 13 - this way you don’t really have to concern yourselves with your kids after the age of 13. All you have to really deal with is planning the wedding. It won’t be such a big deal...I mean, your child will be only 17 - 18, how big a wedding do they need?

Wow. Utah must be proud, as well as the Morman Church. Wonder if Brandon has looked at Madi and thought, “Wow. She’s older than A when T creeped all over her.”? I kind of think he hasn’t. Sadly, I think he and Mindy only see dollar signs when the think of A and T. So disappointing.
Here is a theory I have on why this Utah families think this is ok...
A few years ago I dated this guy who was into a sort of alternative religion; I don't even know the name of it - had to do with putting all this positive energy into the world blah blah blah. He won parental rights of his three children from his unstable wife but he sort of expected everyone in this church and in the world to look out for his children who he often left in dangerous situations believing that it 'takes a village to raise a child'. When I questioned him about this - it also takes a village to abuse a child; he said that his belief in God was strong; that God was watched out for his children and would not put them in harms way - and if they were harmed it was because God had a journey for that child and it was part of the journey God chose for that child. This was eye opening to me with a lot of organized religions as well; that they believe that their own religion is the most powerful of all; that the weight of their religion's prayers were the strongest in all the world; that only their own religion will end up in Heaven; that it is almost a sin to overprotect your child as it shows God that you do not trust Him enough to take care of your child when not in your presence. I wonder if it applies to these three Mormon families who believe nothing horrible is going to happen to these children that they place the spotlight on. I have heard other here talk about how Jumbo believes that they are four little miracle tater tots; and in being miracles they have an agreement with God to come here to earth and light up your life via YTube.
It's completely mind boggling to me how they deflect the responsibility of keeping their children safe in this world by saying it's God choice.

I probably did not say that very articulately but I am hoping others here might relate to what it is I am saying. I don't mean this particular to the Mormon faith - but that all formal religions will have some families who use this dysfunctional thinking.

Unread post by Guest »

mia wrote:While feeding a popsicle to her doll, did anyone catch the gash and bruise on Esme's forehead?

Poor child.
My first thought was that it was from the brand new matchy matchy scooters and not buying them helmets or knee guards.

Unread post by Guest »

RUKiddingMe wrote:How much money do these people make off of YT, it just blows my mind. The Bingham dad just went down the rabbit hole, quit his job to become a full time vloger. WTF
I am truly disgusted by this.

Also; I find that third kid (Brextin?) to be most vulnerable and sad. They treat him very much like a baby still and they isolate him from the older brothers - he is often left to being companion to the "princess"; other then that he does not seem to have an identity or role in the family.

Just my opinion for whatever that is worth.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

I don’t believe a single word that Assley said the dentist said about the dental visit. That is all I have to say about that.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”