Im pretty sure both Bonnie and Ellie wouldn’t fit into their dresses anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Dramatic princess wrote:Just because I thought it was funny I made a comment they should wear their dresses. My comment said how much I loved them (made up garbage bla bla) but I said how nice it would be to see them in the dresses. My comment got deleted bahahaha. In under 10 minutes too. Wonder if I used a blocked word? Hmm you are wonderful. Great family. Please wear your bollie dresses . Pretty much is what I said ....I kinda hoped the minions would follow along and ask for them to wear the dress too lol. I failed
Be careful commenting there and then mentioning it here, that's against the rules.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by winniewise »

Aurielle wrote:Bonnies birkenstocks look so bad on her like her feet are oozing out the sides
Oh man, I am usually a fan of Bonnie's style, but with those shoes and that loose dress she looked like a crazy old lady.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Ok, ya know Bonnie’s picture where she cut her nieces hair. Well that’s also an IG pic. I just realized I can see some pics from there with out having an account. Well that one looked weird to me and I enlarged it....did they draw eye lashes on her??? Am I crazy. My screen shot isn’t the best but take a peek and let me know what you think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Dramatic princess wrote:Ok, ya know Bonnie’s picture where she cut her nieces hair. Well that’s also an IG pic. I just realized I can see some pics from there with out having an account. Well that one looked weird to me and I enlarged it....did they draw eye lashes on her??? Am I crazy. My screen shot isn’t the best but take a peek and let me know what you think.
If I had to guess after taking a look, I think her eyelash extensions Have fallen out on the outer half.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I'm so bored anymore with their vlogs. It used to be even simple normal everyday things were fun and sweet but something changed and its just blah now. I really can't even remember the last video that was enjoyable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

In my opinion, Olivia was acting like her stuck up mom today. She was saying to her classmates about how didn't they know about their vlog or that was the jist of what she said.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

I actually agree with the comment about how Olivia was acting, especially with her cousin. I think she has the potential to be a bit of a bully actually. She is definitely bossy. Poor Emma. She brought the packet for the Easy Bake Oven for something for them to do together and Olivia totally do together and Olivia even held her hand in the parts where she let Emma do it until the icing and then kept blaming the whole thing not working on the icing being runny. Emma just sat there being quiet and sweet while Olivia hovered over and did everything. Even the boys got to help. Bonnie is raising a mini-me. I really don’t like Bonnie’s kids, especially after seeing them lately. I like that Landon and Julie don’t live that close!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

They forgot to bake half the cake. There was the red velvet cake and a pink cake plus pink icing and white icing. The fail was them failing to read all the directions. That would be Bonnie and Olivia fail not the cake fail

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Kaylor1 wrote:I'm so bored anymore with their vlogs. It used to be even simple normal everyday things were fun and sweet but something changed and its just blah now. I really can't even remember the last video that was enjoyable.

I agree, I have to say I was actually a Bonnie fan back in the day - but something has happened in the last 6 months - a year that has really changed my opinion on Bonnie. I find her so unlikeable, rude and a show off these days. It kind of makes me sad because I genuinely used to say her vlogs were my favourite to watch.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chatty wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I'm so bored anymore with their vlogs. It used to be even simple normal everyday things were fun and sweet but something changed and its just blah now. I really can't even remember the last video that was enjoyable.

I agree, I have to say I was actually a Bonnie fan back in the day - but something has happened in the last 6 months - a year that has really changed my opinion on Bonnie. I find her so unlikeable, rude and a show off these days. It kind of makes me sad because I genuinely used to say her vlogs were my favourite to watch.

I'm with you! I don't like most family vloggers, but I used to enjoy Bonnie's vlogs. Since Joel quit his job, things have been changing, and the last six months the change has accelerated. Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I was never a fan of Bonnie's but I always liked Joel and the kids. I have to say Joel, Olivia and Boston are now getting on my nerves. They have all changed so much. The way Olivia acted today was so obnoxious and for Joel to keep that in was just sad. I hope Cody stays as sweet as he seems to be. I guess we'll see about that.
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

I think it is absolutely nuts that they are both stay at home parents and they still need a nanny

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I’m the same, I used to love their vlogs and they were about the only ones I didn’t skip but lately I haven’t been able to watch them. Bonnie used to be so relatable and her videos were like sitting down with a friend and having a chat but she’s so obnoxious and annoying lately. The kids are so cute, but they’re becoming obnoxious and are starting to play up for the camera (mostly Olivia). They’ve all changed so much and it’s becoming unbearable to watch.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hate when women play 'helpless'
"Tell me how to style my hair"
Bitch, go on Pinterest

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I remember when the hair situation happened, when Olivia didnt like the way her hair was styled. I think most people thought that it was fine because if she didn’t want to wear it that way she could just take it out, but because of today’s vlog with Olivia’s outfit that Bonnie forced her to wear, I really don’t think she could have taken her hair out if she didn’t want to wear it that way because Queen Bon Bon wouldn’t have let her. That is so sad, I feel so bad for Olivia.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I remember when the hair situation happened, when Olivia didnt like the way her hair was styled. I think most people thought that it was fine because if she didn’t want to wear it that way she could just take it out, but because of today’s vlog with Olivia’s outfit that Bonnie forced her to wear, I really don’t think she could have taken her hair out if she didn’t want to wear it that way because Queen Bon Bon wouldn’t have let her. That is so sad, I feel so bad for Olivia.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie is overbearing, Olivia is becoming a Bonnie mini-me. She wants control over the younger kids. I can see her acting like Shari when she is older. I , like many, used to enjoy the kids, Joel and in the beginning, Bonnie. Not anymore, now Bonnie thinks she’s this famous YouTube that is better than most of us. Joel was always the ray of reality, down to earth guy, now it seems that Bonnie’s attitude is starting to rub off on him. Used to love Boston, now her seems like a whiny, attention seeking, needy kid, for some reason, never cared for Cody, Lincoln is still cute except for the constant snot hanging out of his nose. I agree, To have Bonnie sitting on her chair outside talking to a camera while Bree is caring for the kids, cleaning up the kitchen is disgusting. Bonnie needs to get off her high horse and come back to reality.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So in today's vlog, Bon Bon is crying about getting a fitness trainer to come to her house to help her get in shape. In the same vlog, she is sitting in McDonald's eating a Big Mac and large french fries. Is this woman for real? smh
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ba1006 wrote:So in today's vlog, Bon Bon is crying about getting a fitness trainer to come to her house to help her get in shape. In the same vlog, she is sitting in McDonald's eating a Big Mac and large french fries. Is this woman for real? smh
That's what I was thinking! Sooo you're gonna complain about your abs being your problem area right after you vlogged what was probably close to 1,000 calories in 1 meal??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”