OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

cornlover87
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by cornlover87 »

I haven’t seen any posts about this yet from the last few pages but their old house sold for $614k I want to say i’m shocked but the more I think about it i’m not... I also think it’s annoying how they really wanted to buy a smaller house but got the same exact size house...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

cornlover87 wrote:I haven’t seen any posts about this yet from the last few pages but their old house sold for $614kImage I want to say i’m shocked but the more I think about it i’m not... I also think it’s annoying how they really wanted to buy a smaller house but got the same exact size house...

Sold to them for $614k or they sold it for $614?!

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

It seems like they pretty much just bought the first house they liked...again.
I felt bad for Oscar when they went to the room upstairs and was talking about how it should be an office and space for him to game, and Kyra just totally blew him off and said no it’s a guest room.

Does Kyla have like 0 self esteem. She lives like a fucking dog. Imagine your bedroom is just the upstairs landing, and it’s literally right next to the empty guest room...that you can’t use. And how uncomfortable would it be for guests to have to walk out of their room and through Kyla’s “room” to get out, or to like go to the bathroom in the middle of the night wtf

cornlover87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cornlover87 »

xoxoal3xandra wrote:
cornlover87 wrote:I haven’t seen any posts about this yet from the last few pages but their old house sold for $614kImage I want to say i’m shocked but the more I think about it i’m not... I also think it’s annoying how they really wanted to buy a smaller house but got the same exact size house...

They sold the house they just moved out of for 614k

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

cornlover87 wrote:
xoxoal3xandra wrote:

Well... That was quicker than I thought it would be. Do we know how much they bought it for?

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

cornlover87 wrote:
xoxoal3xandra wrote:

How do you know that? It looks like it’s still for sale.

brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brokencitysky »

cornlover87 wrote:
xoxoal3xandra wrote:

Where are you getting that from? None of the online listings mention anything about the house being sold or under offer
pinkstargirl09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkstargirl09 »

lmao @ the above post about kyla living like a dog - it's so true it's sad

anyway, this is kinda off topic but it's just something i was thinking about. this is my first time posting here.

so, kyra says she struggles with ocd. at first i thought it was just a really white girl thing of her to say, like, ~~i totally have ocd.... but i do believe she has ocd and anxiety as a result of post traumatic stress by a fucked up childhood. her family system is obviously really weird - she barely talks to her mom/sees her that we know of, she was scared to tell her father that she was pregnant, even with her second child. and even her grandmother seemed like a really miserable woman, idk if i'm overstepping but she always seemed very cold and uninterested, she definitely was not a sufficient source of emotional support for kyra. there's so many things about kyra's personality as she's progressively gotten older (and more wealthy) that are indicative of a compensation for missing guidance and emotional support that now, because she's able too, is making ill advised decisions all over the place. and that i would say is used as a coping mechanism to quell feelings of stress over lack of self control.
um anyways sorry i know this was a bit ranty and child psychology-y of me lol bye.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I'm trying to catch up but.....why the fuck are they selling a nicer house to move into almost the same house? Nothing these two do ever make any sense. They are basically all alone where they live so why didn't they sell their house and move to Florida or closer to family or somewhere they know someone? WTF is going on? lol

Also, that girl who lives with them is a stunned c*nt. Does she have anything to offer in life except being an extra on the set of OKBaby?
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

fingusername wrote:I'm trying to catch up but.....why the fuck are they selling a nicer house to move into almost the same house? Nothing these two do ever make any sense. They are basically all alone where they live so why didn't they sell their house and move to Florida or closer to family or somewhere they know someone? WTF is going on? lol

Also, that girl who lives with them is a stunned c*nt. Does she have anything to offer in life except being an extra on the set of OKBaby?
Probably because the new one is a lot cheaper and with more land. I thing they have a bigger backyard and a front yard too. But according to them the old one was "not a family home" and this one feels "cosier"
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

pinkstargirl09 wrote:lmao @ the above post about kyla living like a dog - it's so true it's sad

anyway, this is kinda off topic but it's just something i was thinking about. this is my first time posting here.

so, kyra says she struggles with ocd. at first i thought it was just a really white girl thing of her to say, like, ~~i totally have ocd.... but i do believe she has ocd and anxiety as a result of post traumatic stress by a fucked up childhood. her family system is obviously really weird - she barely talks to her mom/sees her that we know of, she was scared to tell her father that she was pregnant, even with her second child. and even her grandmother seemed like a really miserable woman, idk if i'm overstepping but she always seemed very cold and uninterested, she definitely was not a sufficient source of emotional support for kyra. there's so many things about kyra's personality as she's progressively gotten older (and more wealthy) that are indicative of a compensation for missing guidance and emotional support that now, because she's able too, is making ill advised decisions all over the place. and that i would say is used as a coping mechanism to quell feelings of stress over lack of self control.
um anyways sorry i know this was a bit ranty and child psychology-y of me lol bye.
I believe she was properly diagnosed with OCD by a professional lol she stopped going to therapy and says she feels it’s not as bad as before. We haven’t seen her have a panic attack since about two years ago, I believe and she has also been more open to trying new things recently.
conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

PinkMoscato wrote:
conoquepique wrote:So I was watching Alissa’s video and I looked at her sub counts, saw her comments about coming from Okbaby and how she makes comments referring to kyra as OkBaby in the vlog which confirms she only went there to gain more subscribers but kyra is too dumb to notice.

Time stamp?

Vlog: “she finally said it on camera”
Times: 0:54 and 1:26

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Moony wrote:It seems like they pretty much just bought the first house they liked...again.
I felt bad for Oscar when they went to the room upstairs and was talking about how it should be an office and space for him to game, and Kyra just totally blew him off and said no it’s a guest room.

Does Kyla have like 0 self esteem. She lives like a fucking dog. Imagine your bedroom is just the upstairs landing, and it’s literally right next to the empty guest room...that you can’t use. And how uncomfortable would it be for guests to have to walk out of their room and through Kyla’s “room” to get out, or to like go to the bathroom in the middle of the night wtf

If I were Kyla I would take that as a subtle hint that my friends want me to move out.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by Coco_ »

celeste1029 wrote:
Moony wrote:It seems like they pretty much just bought the first house they liked...again.

If I were Kyla I would take that as a subtle hint that my friends want me to move out.
kyra already said that kyla is only staying on that loft space because oscars mom and siblings are coming to stay with them for 3 months in the guest bedroom and they need more space since there’s 3 of them!
Last edited by Coco_ on Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Lilbambi wrote:
minties82 wrote:You guys in the USA don't know how lucky you are with all these basements and bathrooms galore you have! Typical house here is 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (no ensuite) unless it's a rather large or newly built house. All on one level. My family and I are 3 kids, 2 adults in a 2 bedroom unit (like an apartment, a row of 3 identical little homes on the same piece of land, separated by single garages) and it costs $400 a week.

We just take our clean clothes into the bathroom with us to get dressed, we don't walk by everyone with a towel on :D
THIS! Haha I'm paying 410 a week for a 2 bed room 1 bath Townhouse with no yard.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
We pay 250 euros rent (plus electricity, heat, water, etc) a month. All together it costs us 450 euros and we have a bedroom, living room, kitchen, two storage spaces and two balconies and a huuuuge jard. His salary is around 1000 euros per month

Poslano z mojega SM-G531F z uporabo Tapatalk
adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Lilbambi wrote:
minties82 wrote:You guys in the USA don't know how lucky you are with all these basements and bathrooms galore you have! Typical house here is 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (no ensuite) unless it's a rather large or newly built house. All on one level. My family and I are 3 kids, 2 adults in a 2 bedroom unit (like an apartment, a row of 3 identical little homes on the same piece of land, separated by single garages) and it costs $400 a week.

We just take our clean clothes into the bathroom with us to get dressed, we don't walk by everyone with a towel on :D
THIS! Haha I'm paying 410 a week for a 2 bed room 1 bath Townhouse with no yard.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
We pay 250 euros rent (plus electricity, heat, water, etc) a month. All together it costs us 450 euros and we have a bedroom, living room, kitchen, two storage spaces and two balconies and a huuuuge jard. His salary is around 1000 euros per month

Poslano z mojega SM-G531F z uporabo Tapatalk
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

They should have waited to get a new house. Or they could have just stayed in the old one? This house is in such a new neighborhood and when they were vlogging outside in the back one day it sounded like there was construction going on near their house. I’m not too sure I only watched for a minute but it sounded like it. Why wouldn’t you just wait until the entire neighborhood is finished? Who wants to hear that going on all day?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

It's so frustrating to watch these two speak about growth and all their crap, when they literally learn nothing. They did the same exact thing they did last time with the house. They rushed and bought the first thing they "loved" had to have it. With the amount of land it looks like they have do they have any idea how much that is going to cost to sod to make it worthwhile and fence in ? On top of the to finish the basement in two months ? I mean it's like they don't think at all.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I haven’t watched in a while but just watched a few vids to see the new house. I’m a bit confused about a few things:
1) what happened to Kyra’s office? Did she end up not renting it after all? She was complaining about having to work at Starbucks.
2) who is John and why is Oscar going to his house with Levi?
3) Oscar mentioned he had “work” to do. Is he referring to real estate classes or something else? Is his streaming thing bringing in any views/money?

Finally an observation:
That Alyssa girl is SO annoying. She seems like she’s straight out of mean girls with her fake smiles and chuckles. Ew.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

So Oscars mum and siblings are going to sleep in that spare room upstairs for three months? But not only that they're going to have to step over kyla just go to the bathroom? This is all a bit weird

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”