Julie Deru: Part One

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Maybe they were counting on this pregnancy and birth to bring them in more views and subscribers so they could be fulltime like their siblings. Something about Landon rubs me wrong like he's the cocky pretty boy that skated through life and everyone swooned over him. Julia seems like she settled but doesn't want to admit it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Isn't there a rule in Britain that you cant get funding after 2 kids? America should have that all countries should really. I would feel wrong taking money from people if I had more than 2 kids and could go back to work..
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

When was Julie's due date? For some reason I was surprised Lucy was born already! Just a few vlogs ago Julie said 2 weeks. But I guess the timelines are a little confusing with everyone in the family being on their own posting time line. Also was there anything in Julie's vlogs about being induced or why that was? Bonnie mentioned it in her vlog but I guess we haven't seen footage from that day in Deru Crew. Sheesh this gets confusing!
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

ICantEven wrote:When was Julie's due date? For some reason I was surprised Lucy was born already! Just a few vlogs ago Julie said 2 weeks. But I guess the timelines are a little confusing with everyone in the family being on their own posting time line. Also was there anything in Julie's vlogs about being induced or why that was? Bonnie mentioned it in her vlog but I guess we haven't seen footage from that day in Deru Crew. Sheesh this gets confusing!
Looks like they are all getting induced. Makes it easier to plan. I imagine the 2nd, 3rd or 4th labor could be very quick and they need somebody to take the older kids. So it’s either induce or have grandma live with them for the last 2-3 weeks before the due date since the labor could start any tie by then.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote:Have they ever said if Landon has gotten a job yet since moving back to Utah? He said he was studying in the last vlog, so does that mean he’s back in school? Julie could make a really nice living as a nurse but I don’t see her ever going back to it, at least not anytime soon. They must be solely relying on YouTube for their income. I really like Julie compared to her sisters but continuing to have children while relying on government assistance and an unstable income source like YouTube to support them is really irresponsible.
Landon got into BYU for a PhD(?) program, but it doesn't start until fall. I think they said he didn't want to get a job just to have to quit it for school...which is really irresponsible and DUMB! By the time school starts they will have been back in Utah almost a year. I wonder what he's been doing with all that spare time.

Sidenote: Why the heck are their kids with Bonnie? As someone else mentioned, she's a three-hour drive away! Doesn't Emma have school? Bonnie picked them up on Monday, so is Emma really missing a full week? Why couldn't her parents or Landon's parents watch them. They are a lot closer.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

YTIUH wrote:
ICantEven wrote:When was Julie's due date? For some reason I was surprised Lucy was born already! Just a few vlogs ago Julie said 2 weeks. But I guess the timelines are a little confusing with everyone in the family being on their own posting time line. Also was there anything in Julie's vlogs about being induced or why that was? Bonnie mentioned it in her vlog but I guess we haven't seen footage from that day in Deru Crew. Sheesh this gets confusing!
Looks like they are all getting induced. Makes it easier to plan. I imagine the 2nd, 3rd or 4th labor could be very quick and they need somebody to take the older kids. So it’s either induce or have grandma live with them for the last 2-3 weeks before the due date since the labor could start any tie by then.
Ah ok. I guess I have only heard of doctors inducing for their own convenience, but it definitely would help out with the logistics of child care. It was a bit misleading that she kept talking about how this time was going to be so different to go into labor naturally, and I wasn't sure the whole story on that. But then she also titled the vlog right after the one where she said 2 weeks left, something about last Dr. appointment, which if she still had 2 weeks left it would potentially be more like 2nd to last. Anyway I don't know if she was meaning to be misleading or if the details are just not there so I got confused. I guess all that matters is that Lucy is here safe and healthy!
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

Did anybody catch that Landon's sister Laura is moving back in with her parents? Jared and Landon are helped her move in for a few vlogs. Didn't she get married a few years ago? That was the vlog that Bonnie, Joel, Ellie, and Jared crashed at the reception in the winter. Does this mean she got a divorce?? Granted she was 18 so a divorce isn't that surprising I guess? But isn't divorce really frowned upon in Mormon religion? It could be that his sister AND her husband moved in with their mom but then why wouldn't she mention the husband too?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I assume Bonnie got permission to chop Emma's hair off like that. It looks okay, but really short—Bonnie looked to have cut about 12 inches off! It now looks too short to pull back or up for summer. The longer hair suited her better.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

ewokfan11 wrote:I assume Bonnie got permission to chop Emma's hair off like that. It looks okay, but really short—Bonnie looked to have cut about 12 inches off! It now looks too short to pull back or up for summer. The longer hair suited her better.
It will make it much easier to wash Emma’s hair though. I can imagine Julie or Landon don’t want to spend too much time washing Emma’s hair when they have a newborn and in summer hair tends to get dirty more often. I would do the same if the kid doesn’t mind shorter hair :)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIUH wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I assume Bonnie got permission to chop Emma's hair off like that. It looks okay, but really short—Bonnie looked to have cut about 12 inches off! It now looks too short to pull back or up for summer. The longer hair suited her better.
It will make it much easier to wash Emma’s hair though. I can imagine Julie or Landon don’t want to spend too much time washing Emma’s hair when they have a newborn and in summer hair tends to get dirty more often. I would do the same if the kid doesn’t mind shorter hair :)
I don't know. Bonnie didn't cut olivia's hair when Lincoln was born. I think there is some bad blood (but subtle) between the other sisters and Julie. It's like they pick on Julie for some reason.

Also, Landon and Julie don't work...they have PLENTY of time to wash their daughter's hair. LOOOOOL I don't know why, but I think Bonnie did that really short cut on purpose and maybe only told Julie she'd trim Emma's hair. Bonnie is a B-word.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

ICantEven wrote:
YTIUH wrote:
Ah ok. I guess I have only heard of doctors inducing for their own convenience, but it definitely would help out with the logistics of child care. It was a bit misleading that she kept talking about how this time was going to be so different to go into labor naturally, and I wasn't sure the whole story on that. But then she also titled the vlog right after the one where she said 2 weeks left, something about last Dr. appointment, which if she still had 2 weeks left it would potentially be more like 2nd to last. Anyway I don't know if she was meaning to be misleading or if the details are just not there so I got confused. I guess all that matters is that Lucy is here safe and healthy!
The irony is that they posted the vlog of the '1 final birth control' on the day the baby was born. I think she also lied a bit, of which I'm disappointed, about if she would go into labor earlier because of the changing weather. She had talked with her mother about it and it was a wives tale. Little did we know they had already set an induce date for the next day or shortly after. I'm disappointed, if you want to induce, then own it and just say so and explain or so, but don't act like you're having a natural birth and are awaiting an unpredictable arrival of the baby. I would never induce my baby under normal circumstances by the way, and don't want to interfere with nature. I don't understand why people would deprive their baby of these last two and important weeks in the womb. I'm surprised also their God would allow them to. I don't think he would. It seems I'm more religious than them lol with my believe in nature.

I believe her due date was 27 May by the way.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

ewokfan11 wrote:
YTIUH wrote:
I don't know. Bonnie didn't cut olivia's hair when Lincoln was born. I think there is some bad blood (but subtle) between the other sisters and Julie. It's like they pick on Julie for some reason.

Also, Landon and Julie don't work...they have PLENTY of time to wash their daughter's hair. LOOOOOL I don't know why, but I think Bonnie did that really short cut on purpose and maybe only told Julie she'd trim Emma's hair. Bonnie is a B-word.
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I thought it was inappropriate and out of line what Bonnie basically decided about someone else's child without the parent's consent. It was an old-fashioned cut and the wrong length, a little longer and still short would have been much cuter and fashionable. What a violation of trust. It also takes quite a long time to grow back. And Emma is too small to be able to defend herself or to know.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Julie posted on Bonnies Instagram that she loved Emmas haircut, and she was really glad she left it up to Bonnie with what to do with it. So I’m guessing Julie knew Bonnie was going to cut it and let her decide the style.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Can you imagine if Julie cut Olivia's hair? Yikes...Bonnie would bring her claws out
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Ladies, it’s hair, it grows back. Who cares what we think as long as Emma is happy... and we don’t have any reason to think that she is not.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Julie posted on Bonnies Instagram that she loved Emmas haircut, and she was really glad she left it up to Bonnie with what to do with it. So I’m guessing Julie knew Bonnie was going to cut it and let her decide the style.
I thought Bonnie spoke of cutting her hair when she picked up the deru crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

OK guys and gals, I love a good snark fest like anybody but Bonnie had permission to cut Emma's hair any way Emma wanted. It was decided upon when Bonnie picked them up. Of course I can see her doing it without asking but it was Julies idea but yes I can imagine if someone cut Olivia's hair without asking. They probably wouldn't get permission to any way with Bonnie and her controlling tendencies.

To reiterate, I am not defending Bonnie, nor would I want to, it's just the facts. ;)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly don't care what this family does...it's their life. But, Emma had such pretty long hair and now they will be updating family photos and it's so (IMO) not cute now. It's VERY short. I would be mad if some did that to my daughter without asking first—and Bonnie didn't ask.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

ewokfan11 wrote:I honestly don't care what this family does...it's their life. But, Emma had such pretty long hair and now they will be updating family photos and it's so (IMO) not cute now. It's VERY short. I would be mad if some did that to my daughter without asking first—and Bonnie didn't ask.
I actually like Emma's hair. It is cute and well cut. How do you know that Bonnie didn't ask? I think she got permission to cut it the way Emma wants and Emma wanted to look like her mother.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Kataja wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I honestly don't care what this family does...it's their life. But, Emma had such pretty long hair and now they will be updating family photos and it's so (IMO) not cute now. It's VERY short. I would be mad if some did that to my daughter without asking first—and Bonnie didn't ask.
I actually like Emma's hair. It is cute and well cut. How do you know that Bonnie didn't ask? I think she got permission to cut it the way Emma wants and Emma wanted to look like her mother.
I also agree. Just like with Julie, the shorter hair looks better with their faces vs the long hair. Emma looks so cute with her little bob. Lucy is adorable, looks just like Landon and Landon looks just like his parents. Those Deru genes are strong.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”