Samika Part 3

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm sort of over them. What Sam did was so unprofessional...I couldn't even watch the vlogs with bad audio. How do you go almost a WEEK without checking your footage as a "professional" YTer? Sam was really stupid.

I really hope Sam finds a real job. They have three kids and seem so aimless. They don't seem all that interested in YT anymore. Jen will obviously be a SAHM, but I hope Sam tries to get his career together.

All these family vloggers thought they'd all be ShayTards, but this so-called profession seems so dangerous! I think most are in terrible financial shape (Samika, Carlie, Cullen & Katie, Charles Trippy) and it won't get better! These channels are dying!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I looked up the ice maker Sam got Jenn for mother's day cause I love eating ice and want one for myself and the one he got her, same brand same model, is $499 on amazon. Whew, I guess they're still doing okay despite the super low views, but I still don't think that will last long if they completely neglect their vlogging audience. Hopefully Sam is making moves behind the scenes.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:I looked up the ice maker Sam got Jenn for mother's day cause I love eating ice and want one for myself and the one he got her, same brand same model, is $499 on amazon. Whew, I guess they're still doing okay despite the super low views, but I still don't think that will last long if they completely neglect their vlogging audience. Hopefully Sam is making moves behind the scenes.
I'm 100% sure that was sent to them for free by the brand...like the sewing machine and all the other stuff YTers are sent for free.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm sort of over them. What Sam did was so unprofessional...I couldn't even watch the vlogs with bad audio. How do you go almost a WEEK without checking your footage as a "professional" YTer? Sam was really stupid.

I really hope Sam finds a real job. They have three kids and seem so aimless. They don't seem all that interested in YT anymore. Jen will obviously be a SAHM, but I hope Sam tries to get his career together.

All these family vloggers thought they'd all be ShayTards, but this so-called profession seems so dangerous! I think most are in terrible financial shape (Samika, Carlie, Cullen & Katie, Charles Trippy) and it won't get better! These channels are dying!
I don’t understand how these channels are dying but these youtubers all seem to refuse to go out and get real jobs. I’d love to see how these YT mums handle their kids on their own instead of having help 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:I looked up the ice maker Sam got Jenn for mother's day cause I love eating ice and want one for myself and the one he got her, same brand same model, is $499 on amazon. Whew, I guess they're still doing okay despite the super low views, but I still don't think that will last long if they completely neglect their vlogging audience. Hopefully Sam is making moves behind the scenes.
I'm 100% sure that was sent to them for free by the brand...like the sewing machine and all the other stuff YTers are sent for free.
They said it wasn't sponsored in their voiceover otherwise I would assume it was too
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
They said it wasn't sponsored in their voiceover otherwise I would assume it was too
Sponsored is different from getting sent free stuff. They ALL get a ton of free stuff and they usually never mention it was sent for free. Sponsored means they are literally paid extra cash to promote it. Free stuff is sent all the time in hopes the vlogger will show it on the vlog. It's getting really easy to spot these days. For example, the trip to Pixar was free, but not "sponsored."

Side note: Why are all the family vloggers a week or more behind these days. It's annoying and makes me less interested.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also have to think they are getting paid to promote Aspyn's palette. It's pretty common knowledge YTers pay each other to promote their brands. Sell outs.....
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I also have to think they are getting paid to promote Aspyn's palette. It's pretty common knowledge YTers pay each other to promote their brands. Sell outs.....
He said in the comments they weren't paid or told to talk about Aspyn's palette
scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

I agree with everything said here. They’ve gotten so lazy with YouTube that I’m not just over then. It’s a shame though because they are such lovely people. I wish they would make a video explaining that they are over YouTube/sam got another job rather than just leaving people hanging.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The Pixar trip was sponsored. He did an ad in his Instagram story.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I thought it was funny how Sam ended the newest vlog. “We’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Will we though? I also think Sam is the one that’s not really into the vlogging now. Jenn still seems into it, she vlogs the most, gives updates that are like mini vlogs on her IG story in between regular vlog uploads, there was something else in their new vlog that made me think this. I forget, I’ll have to go back and watch. Jenn doesn’t seem over it yet, I think it just Sam and since he edits and uploads that’s why there’s been such a delay.

Peridot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peridot »

rdt1004 wrote:I thought it was funny how Sam ended the newest vlog. “We’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Will we though? I also think Sam is the one that’s not really into the vlogging now. Jenn still seems into it, she vlogs the most, gives updates that are like mini vlogs on her IG story in between regular vlog uploads, there was something else in their new vlog that made me think this. I forget, I’ll have to go back and watch. Jenn doesn’t seem over it yet, I think it just Sam and since he edits and uploads that’s why there’s been such a delay.

Annnd, you were right. They've gone silent again. Last vlog was May 23rd, so no vlog until Monday. . .maybe? Their social media is also silent. Now, they could be at the hospital or something, but who knows. No updates whatsoever. I wish Sam would get a traditional job and leave youtube. I would have so much respect for them if they stopped exposing their kids on the Internet and just out and out quit for good. I think it's pretty obvious Sam is just not into it anymore. A lot of the vlogs are just Jennika talking anyway. He used to be creative with it, but I think he just plain burned out.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Jen has gone into labor and baby didn't flip so they're having a C-Section right now! I'm so excited to see this little guy!!
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I’m hoping it all goes well! I can’t wait to hear what the little guys name is
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0f1d3a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

woah that was fast! i cannot wait to see what the baby looks like :love2:
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Sam is a sneakerhead so my guess is a good chunk of their income comes from him buying and reselling shoes. It’s unbelievable the amount of money people pay for newly released shoes. I’m in the industry and I know that you can make a pretty decent living doing it consistently.
Last year, he sold a pair of Yeezys for $1500 and got a lot of shit for it so it would be understandable that he’s hiding it now.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Oh, I am so excited for them!! I hope Sam does a birth vlog, his are always the best :love2:
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder how big he is?

I hope Jen is ok after her c-section. I feel bad she had to get one on baby #3!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bffb3 wrote:Sam is a sneakerhead so my guess is a good chunk of their income comes from him buying and reselling shoes. It’s unbelievable the amount of money people pay for newly released shoes. I’m in the industry and I know that you can make a pretty decent living doing it consistently.
Last year, he sold a pair of Yeezys for $1500 and got a lot of shit for it so it would be understandable that he’s hiding it now.
I never understood why he got crap for selling the sneakers. He wasn't "scamming" anyone. He has a good sense for what will be a popular shoe, he buys a pair when they first come out, hangs on to them and when demand is high and supply is low, he sells them for a profit. It's like flipping a house on a much smaller scale, or buying coins or stamps, or any other collectible. I have always been impressed at his ability to tell which shoes will be worth more down the line. If people _choose_ to Shell out big money for Kanye West shoes (gross in my book-- I loathe him) then good for Sam for finding a unique way to make money.

Anyway, glad baby boy is here and ok! I'm bummed for Jenn having to have a C-section, but glad everyone is ok! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure we'll have to wait for the birth vlog because Sam puts Jenn and the kids first at times like these, and after a C-section, Jenn will need more help.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”