Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by sassypants6 »

I’m all about having kids help me in the kitchen....but if you’re going to have your kids by the stove with you fucking watch them like a hawk. Put the damn camera down and be with them. I guarantee he was blogging Radley helping him cook or some stupid shit and instead of having his hands free to help keep his kid safe he was holding the camera trying to take footage to make their life look all fake and perfect
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

PineappleMermaid wrote:I’ve just found Myka recently and it was cool to think she was from Ohio as am I, but man she’s so annoying lately. Her new juice detox video makes me so frustrated. 20 freaking days? Bitch that’s not healthy! She claims to have been a nurse before she should know detoxes in general are bullshit. Doing it for the views really probably eating cheeseburgers in real life. Also it seems like I every video she gets more and more nasally when she talks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure how she plans to continue this juice cleanse on their road trip to Chicago?!

meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I just watched the video of his burn. I cant believe they didn’t take him to a dr! All the comments of “she’s a nurse I think she knows what she’s doing” wth?! He still needs some help!

savedramaformama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by savedramaformama »

meme_monday wrote:
PineappleMermaid wrote:I’ve just found Myka recently and it was cool to think she was from Ohio as am I, but man she’s so annoying lately. Her new juice detox video makes me so frustrated. 20 freaking days? Bitch that’s not healthy! She claims to have been a nurse before she should know detoxes in general are bullshit. Doing it for the views really probably eating cheeseburgers in real life. Also it seems like I every video she gets more and more nasally when she talks.

Not sure how she plans to continue this juice cleanse on their road trip to Chicago?!

She said she quit after 5 days

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

meme_monday wrote:I just watched the video of his burn. I cant believe they didn’t take him to a dr! All the comments of “she’s a nurse I think she knows what she’s doing” wth?! He still needs some help!

Their negligence makes me so angry. They can't take Radley to the dr for a really bad burn, and yet Myka can take 4 and a half hours the next day to get an 'allergy test'.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I don't actually have a problem with them not taking Radley to the docs. If it was me, I would have but then I'm not a nurse. I trust that Myka knows exactly what she was doing and it was better to have him at home than waiting for hours at the emergency department. I would have followed up with a gp appt the next day though just to be sure all was ok.
I'm disappointed they made the burn seem so much worse than it was in the thumbnail. He burnt his finger tips and pads on his palm yet they made the thumbnail looks like he was really badly burnt up to his wrist. And I'm quite disgusted that they vlogged a lot of his pain. I get that Myka had it covered but wouldn't it be better for James to be there supporting Radley with extra comfort than to have a camera in his face.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

If im remembering correctly myka was an oncology (cancer nurse) on the paediatrics unit. She quit because it was really rough and emotional which I have to admit is understandable , the amount of suffering kids go through and the sheer amount that die is just awful. She would have obviously still had basic care when it comes to the nursing and kids do get burns from chemo but I know i'd still go to the doctor if it was as bad as they said just to make sure its all good and get a decent prescription.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Bekkaz wrote: I trust that Myka knows exactly what she was doing and it was better to have him at home than waiting for hours at the emergency department.
She was a a nurse for a brief period many years ago. Her first aid was incorrect - burns should have cool running water applied for at least twenty minutes. Instead she stuck his hand in a bowl of water then put ice packs on the burn, which can cause tissue damage.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

For all those talking about her nursing “career” - I believe someone here said they found her registration/license (I’m Australian, so not sure what the equivalent is there), and she was only a nurse’s aide, and only for a very short time. Even with basic first aid, anyone should know not to put ice on a burn though - it amazes me how this woman ever functioned alone

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Her voice sounds so different at the beginning of her new cleaning video (haven't watched the whole thing yet so I don't know if it stays like that throughout the whole thing).. like you can almost hear her "normal" personality, not the fake "sweet, cheerful" one she usually uses... I haven't watched many of her videos lately so maybe she is sick and that's why it sounds different? Or did she let her guard down?

I had to watch the Ditl tho because you all were talking about her homeschooling and OMg I feel so bad for those kids!! homeschooling for kinder is supposed to take About an hour of hands on learning a day - not stuck at a desk. If that is how she is "home schooling" them, she should just send them to school where they would get to socialize. I'm not anti homeschool. I was homeschooled and want to homeschool my kids. She should watch J House for inspiration.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Anyone see the post she said she took down from her stories? She said she didn't want to mislead anyone that she isn't pregnant but they are talking about baby #5 currently.

Because these people really need another baby.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

Loverach06 wrote:Anyone see the post she said she took down from her stories? She said she didn't want to mislead anyone that she isn't pregnant but they are talking about baby #5 currently.

Ha yeah I saw it Image they do NOT need more children. There will just be more burning hands on the stove top or other injuries.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

ptumey wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:Anyone see the post she said she took down from her stories? She said she didn't want to mislead anyone that she isn't pregnant but they are talking about baby #5 currently.

Ha yeah I saw it Image they do NOT need more children. There will just be more burning hands on the stove top or other injuries.

What did the post she took down say?

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Should I bother watching this vlog? Does she realize she can adopt babies? Does she realize Huxley hasn't even been home a year?
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Aurielle wrote:Should I bother watching this vlog? Does she realize she can adopt babies? Does she realize Huxley hasn't even been home a year?
Don't waste your time- she was "having major symptoms yesterday" and that's the extent of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she is, I was thinking in her cleaning video she was looking a little pregnant when she was cleaning the loft.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Aurielle wrote:Should I bother watching this vlog? Does she realize she can adopt babies? Does she realize Huxley hasn't even been home a year?
Don't waste your time- she was "having major symptoms yesterday" and that's the extent of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she is, I was thinking in her cleaning video she was looking a little pregnant when she was cleaning the loft.
I think the whole ''I might be pregnant' thing was a huge attention seeking scam. She is struggling to keep them relevant.

Actually, I have been thinking that more relevant a vlogger is, more they are talked and gossiped about. It has been quite quiet here for her. As a vlogger, a person could think that it is a good that she is not being ''bashed'' or criticized but it is something if you are not even interesting enough to be gossiped about. ;)
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

A video about why she couldn't complete the juice cleanse....... Major Eyeroll!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:A video about why she couldn't complete the juice cleanse....... Major Eyeroll!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Let me guess, she was hungry..

elishar2002
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elishar2002 »

They're trying to get pregnant now. Seriously?! Huxley can't use a spoon on his own or talk and is still adjusting to that crazy house. But sure why not add a newborn to the mix! Ugh that poor sweet little boy.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgirl »

Her bio kids are painfully annoying. Just 3 mega blonde entitled kids yapping and whining. I find myself literally skipping the video right to Huxley. I might have to stop watching once they add the next bio kid. I can't stomach watching 4 whiney children.

I'm not saying they're annoying on their own doing, I'm saying she raised them to be annoying.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”