• Advertisement
    

C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby japaluvr » Tue May 22, 2018 9:52 am

[fangirl moment] I really loved Cullen's haircut too, swooshed to the side. *starry eyes* [/fangirl moment]
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
User avatar
japaluvr
Informer
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 am
Has thanked: 383 times
Been thanked: 1574 times

Advertisement

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby askeptichere » Tue May 22, 2018 10:05 am

japaluvr wrote:[fangirl moment] I really loved Cullen's haircut too, swooshed to the side. *starry eyes* [/fangirl moment]

I’m not a Cullen fan (obviously lol) but he did look nice with his hair like that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3649 times
Been thanked: 8454 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Todays drama » Tue May 22, 2018 11:06 am

I thought Cullen hair looked real good, also! What ever is going on, he seems to be in a better mood and looks like he’s lost a little weight . Even Katie, she looks like she’s lost a few pounds, seems happier. I like her earrings, she should have worn a little less chunky necklace with them, but call me old fashioned, I like to wear jewelry when dressing up to go out. I have “jersey girl” big hair. So I’m sure some would have a lot to say about my looks. I have naturally wavey thick Hungarian hair, so it’s all natural.
Todays drama
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 799 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Baconsgirl » Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Isn’t it a bit goofy that they put Gaines in shorts since they didn’t like how high the Leo came up, but they filmed the other little girls in the “recital”?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 2768 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby daffodilz » Tue May 22, 2018 2:17 pm

They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
2. Yes, Gaines is our favorite child.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
5. We have no shame in the favoritism game.
daffodilz
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 149 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Baconsgirl » Tue May 22, 2018 4:43 pm

daffodilz wrote:They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
2. Yes, Gaines is our favorite child.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
5. We have no shame in the favoritism game.
I think it’s funny that Missy and Bryan have and been ripped apart for this too. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought C&K would would do this but they have proved me wrong about this and tons of other things. I love those kids but thier parents are making it hard to watch them. They are no better than missy and Bryan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 2768 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby beautynoob » Tue May 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Baconsgirl wrote:
daffodilz wrote:They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
2. Yes, Gaines is our favorite child.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
5. We have no shame in the favoritism game.
I think it’s funny that Missy and Bryan have and been ripped apart for this too. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought C&K would would do this but they have proved me wrong about this and tons of other things. I love those kids but thier parents are making it hard to watch them. They are no better than missy and Bryan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think this is what a few of us “haters” within this board have been trying to point out. Their flaws may differ in some areas and same in others; but overall they have all proven to be shitty parents at times, they’ve shown selfishness when it comes to what they show or exploit for views. I’ve never follow b&m closely because I didn’t relate ( c&k live in my town and we shared neighborhoods before the big house).
I remember a time when people mention b & m faking it for the vlog when c&k actually have admitted to doing that!
It feels like People just go through great lengths to defend c&k’s shittyness because at some point they seemed real and less shitty than all. I used to admire their love for Gaines after their losses but hate how a child not being as “easy” makes them act so different. Gaines parrots and can be a puppet. Brooks is not.
All that to say, No one is without flaw, not them nor us!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beautynoob
Talker
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1270 times
Been thanked: 588 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby rdt1004 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:41 pm

beautynoob wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:
daffodilz wrote:They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
2. Yes, Gaines is our favorite child.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
5. We have no shame in the favoritism game.
I think it’s funny that Missy and Bryan have and been ripped apart for this too. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought C&K would would do this but they have proved me wrong about this and tons of other things. I love those kids but thier parents are making it hard to watch them. They are no better than missy and Bryan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think this is what a few of us “haters” within this board have been trying to point out. Their flaws may differ in some areas and same in others; but overall they have all proven to be shitty parents at times, they’ve shown selfishness when it comes to what they show or exploit for views. I’ve never follow b&m closely because I didn’t relate ( c&k live in my town and we shared neighborhoods before the big house).
I remember a time when people mention b & m faking it for the vlog when c&k actually have admitted to doing that!
It feels like People just go through great lengths to defend c&k’s shittyness because at some point they seemed real and less shitty than all. I used to admire their love for Gaines after their losses but hate how a child not being as “easy” makes them act so different. Gaines parrots and can be a puppet. Brooks is not.
All that to say, No one is without flaw, not them nor us!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think B&M felt real at some point, but it's just been so long that it's hard to remember they were somewhat likable and relatable. Feels like a century ago lol.
User avatar
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1877
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 21525 times
Been thanked: 6175 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby askeptichere » Wed May 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Cullen, STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3649 times
Been thanked: 8454 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby rd_valo » Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 pm

So Cullen doesn’t regularly wash his hands then I’m guessing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Talker
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 am
Has thanked: 6913 times
Been thanked: 733 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby MotherNature2 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:22 pm

rd_valo wrote:So Cullen doesn’t regularly wash his hands then I’m guessing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super disgusting!
MotherNature2
Talker
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 926 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Ducklings4 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 pm

When I got poison ivy last year, it took a month to get rid of it. Two bouts of steroids. It can become systemic. It was popping up all over me. You can only spread it to others if you have the oil on you. Once you’ve washed it off it can spread on you, but it is not contagious. I feel bad to him if he has it on his face. He could have gotten the oils on his shirt and wipes his face on the shirt and got it on his face.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 650 times
Been thanked: 6572 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu May 24, 2018 7:40 am

I will find it funny in several years if Brooks goes to Auburn to spite Katie. Totally random, I know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 2768 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Playsinrain » Thu May 24, 2018 8:21 am

Ducklings4 wrote:When I got poison ivy last year, it took a month to get rid of it. Two bouts of steroids. It can become systemic. It was popping up all over me. You can only spread it to others if you have the oil on you. Once you’ve washed it off it can spread on you, but it is not contagious. I feel bad to him if he has it on his face. He could have gotten the oils on his shirt and wipes his face on the shirt and got it on his face.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think this might be what happened too. He got the oils on his clothing and wiped his face or even it could have transferred into his eyes from sweat. Since it's on his forearms as well he could have wiped his bown with his arm and then it got in his eyes that way. Plus just washing his hand (and body) with regular soap and hot water won't get the oils off his skin. he could have washed his hands 100 times with hand soap and still transferred the oils to other parts of his body.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6749
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10840 times
Been thanked: 41070 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby whatthepho » Thu May 24, 2018 9:17 am

I wish Cullen would pick an intro and stick with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 3399 times
Been thanked: 671 times

C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby auntasaurus19 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am

How many times do we have to see a puss-filled sore and hear about a diaper blowout? I don’t need to see scabs and sores and boils. It’s fucking disgusting.

Time to get some new content that doesn’t involve bodily fluids. Geezus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:22 am
Has thanked: 323 times
Been thanked: 1296 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Liz_444 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:22 pm

I was pretty grossed out by this too. Why do they think we want to see puss filled boils?? Gross.....I don't even want to look at my own (when I had PO), I certainly don't need to see his. Why do they think this is interesting content? I don't give a rats ass about your skin conditions.
Liz_444
Talker
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 603 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby lmmomSD » Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Liz_444 wrote:I was pretty grossed out by this too. Why do they think we want to see puss filled boils?? Gross.....I don't even want to look at my own (when I had PO), I certainly don't need to see his. Why do they think this is interesting content? I don't give a rats ass about your skin conditions.
He's done it before, with stuff in his eye, and other infections. I wonder if he likes going online and looking at pus- filled infections. That would explain it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16652
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 95081 times
Been thanked: 79160 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Mylifenolimits » Fri May 25, 2018 12:53 pm

He honestly thinks gross ass thumbnails/vids = views.
No wonder views are down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mylifenolimits
Informer
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:36 pm
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 2290 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby askeptichere » Fri May 25, 2018 1:25 pm

They're like 80 year old retirees. That's stuff my grandparents would talk about. "Take a look at this wart!" "The most exciting thing happened this morning! We had a fox in the yard!!"
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3649 times
Been thanked: 8454 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby lmmomSD » Fri May 25, 2018 1:35 pm

askeptichere wrote:They're like 80 year old retirees. That's stuff my grandparents would talk about. "Take a look at this wart!" "The most exciting thing happened this morning! We had a fox in the yard!!"
LMAO! You are spot on!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16652
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 95081 times
Been thanked: 79160 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby larissaledingham » Fri May 25, 2018 4:24 pm

auntasaurus19 wrote:How many times do we have to see a puss-filled sore and hear about a diaper blowout? I don’t need to see scabs and sores and boils. It’s fucking disgusting.

Time to get some new content that doesn’t involve bodily fluids. Geezus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The exact reason I unsubbed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 pm
Has thanked: 337 times
Been thanked: 760 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby FitMom » Fri May 25, 2018 7:19 pm

larissaledingham wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:How many times do we have to see a puss-filled sore and hear about a diaper blowout? I don’t need to see scabs and sores and boils. It’s fucking disgusting.

Time to get some new content that doesn’t involve bodily fluids. Geezus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The exact reason I unsubbed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk



Same here..unsubbed. I have been a sub since way before they started trying for Gaines. Back when they both worked and he was a diving coach. (In other words a very long time)

I was already annoyed by them and these disgusting videos just helped me hit that unsubscribe button. No regrets.
FitMom
Talker
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 565 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby captainoflife » Fri May 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Snooze fest

They have gotten so boring!
captainoflife
Talker
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 356 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby thenightowl » Fri May 25, 2018 8:51 pm

They are doing the bare minimum, sitting on their ass recording the kids isn't a vlog.
User avatar
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 am
Has thanked: 3023 times
Been thanked: 5526 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement