2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Unread post by LE_mommy »

Goodness Banessa, I have questions for you!

First, did you ever really intend to donate to the Turners Foundation or was this your shady ass way to make a few quick but illegal bucks?

I get that you had to ask “family” to bail you out of this mess by borrowing the money from them to pay the Turner’s foundation back but why throw your family under the bus by claiming they gave you advice to do something that makes them sound shady too? They told you to block out the dates? Really?

And last but not least, what are you doing to your face that causes you to look like it’s made of wax? When you have your makeup all done up you seriously look like something out of a House of Wax horror movie. It’s creepy looking.
laylam1420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laylam1420 »

I could never understand the hype . They are so ugly they look like pilgrim shoes
so I Said wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 88d38a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Yeah I don’t get the hype over those baby shoes either..ugly!

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Some of the little girl shoes are ok, but the ones for the boys are just ugly. Why would anyone want to put those on their son? My daughter is a day older than Charlie and I would never put ANY of those on her. Shouldn’t he be wearing shoes that have some type of support?

She waste money on shoes for him that will last a “couple of months”. Lily wears cheap shoes that are too big/small. Skanknessa is a POS

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Those mon petit shoes are the ugliest things I’ve ever seen, no where near worth what they cost. I understand if you have one for when you wanna have your child dressed up nice but no child that small should have shoes that expensive. Also at the age of they need shoes with support not those flimsy soft sole shoes. The collection Dani & Britney gave make me wanna barf.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also saw that KC is on her way back so Vanessa will resume her happy easy going life
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

My mom has always told me that babies, especially at Charlie’s age, need shoes with hard soles because it can mess with the way they learn to walk. Vanessa, Charlie isn’t an infant anymore, but him some practical fucking shoes. Also what fucking weirdo only buys one brand of ugly ass shoes for their child? Flexing for YouTube, but shouldn’t you be saving any penny you get now to pay your family back for bailing you out of your scam?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:My mom has always told me that babies, especially at Charlie’s age, need shoes with hard soles because it can mess with the way they learn to walk. Vanessa, Charlie isn’t an infant anymore, but him some practical fucking shoes. Also what fucking weirdo only buys one brand of ugly ass shoes for their child? Flexing for YouTube, but shouldn’t you be saving any penny you get now to pay your family back for bailing you out of your scam?

They’re all mindless clones, all into the farmhouse chic, mon petite shoes, those expensive picklebottom diaper bags, American eagle clothes. Have you seen them all together at the same time they look like idiots
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with this heifer? Who the hell spends OVER $200 on shoes for a ONE year old? She was bragging about getting them “on sale” so I went to check out how great of a “sale” this was and those fucking shoes were $50 each!

F I F T Y!!

I don’t even like to spend that much on my own shoes that could last years if I took care of them. It’s funny that someone mentioned he needed shoes with a hard bottom to help him walk better but those were a little too expensive for her at $75 each. Maybe those soft bottom shoes are the reason he’s so wobbly?

I honestly want to know how she affords all this shit. She only makes about a Rae Dunn birdhouse worth of income from YT since she never uploads and David is still only in his first yr w/the military so he’s probably not making more than $1,800 a month. Who is funding her life?? Does she have a sugar daddy we don’t know about?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

$200 on useless shoes for her 1 year old, but Lily is probably still wearing $20 Target shoes from 2 years ago that she has to "grow into." Eat a dick, Vanessa. You're the shittiest excuse for a person and mother and I hope Lily grows up and never speaks to you again as soon as she's 18. But knowing you, you probably can't wait for that to happen.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

She already dresses Prince Charles like a dam grandpa & now with those ugly ass shoes with definitely top it off. Along with his little mullet.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

rottiemama wrote:Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with this heifer? Who the hell spends OVER $200 on shoes for a ONE year old? She was bragging about getting them “on sale” so I went to check out how great of a “sale” this was and those fucking shoes were $50 each!

F I F T Y!!

I don’t even like to spend that much on my own shoes that could last years if I took care of them. It’s funny that someone mentioned he needed shoes with a hard bottom to help him walk better but those were a little too expensive for her at $75 each. Maybe those soft bottom shoes are the reason he’s so wobbly?

I honestly want to know how she affords all this shit. She only makes about a Rae Dunn birdhouse worth of income from YT since she never uploads and David is still only in his first yr w/the military so he’s probably not making more than $1,800 a month. Who is funding her life?? Does she have a sugar daddy we don’t know about? Image
A rae dunn bird house ImageImageImageImage

She is more then likely in serious debt. Probably has a credit card for every store.

kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

there’s these local groups Im in where they run bulk order buys of china stuff... and this one girl had like 10 orders ‘still in processing’ or ‘shipping’.. and when I said ‘maybe she pocketed the money... since she won’t show proof...!’ everyone in the group jumped down my throat.
Fast forward a few months and some angry people, we found nearly 30,000$ worth of stuff never came that she ordered, she refused to show actual screen shots.. everything was cropped and had dates blocked out.
It ended in her making a google docs form and sending each person their money back.
Took a call to RCMP Fraud Department etc... and we never really did find out what exactly happened... But just goes to show if you have done nothing wrong just prove it!

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I wonder if tomorrows video is going to be about the whole money scam situation?

Vanessa looks like shes putting on the weight again. And fast.
She cant wait for KC to come back so she can do nothing again lmao
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I hope Vanessa reads here
Vanessa you a dirty nasty trashy bitch and you may get away with this for now but karmas going to come for you and I can’t wait! Stupid cow! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e4c0ab.jpg[/img]

Ps poor David. You are just as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God what a useless waste of space she is complaining in her new video about how since KC left she’s been more tired and blah blah blah welcome to motherhood bitch...oh that’s right you’re not motherly at all. How are you a SAHM & can’t take care of your own two kids one of which is in school for half the day without “an extra pair of hands!” Like I cannot with her
cassiejw18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cassiejw18 »

Why isn't she wearing her wedding band?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cassiejw18 wrote:Why isn't she wearing her wedding band?

Because Britney doesn’t wear one anymore...well an engagement ring but yeaaa #KeepingUpWithBrit
cassiejw18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cassiejw18 »

Let's hope she won't leave David just because Brit did. ImageImage
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
cassiejw18 wrote:Why isn't she wearing her wedding band?

Because Britney doesn’t wear one anymore...well an engagement ring but yeaaa #KeepingUpWithBrit
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Also saw that KC is on her way back so Vanessa will resume her happy easy going life
And poor Lily will be shoved back into the toddler bed :(

Return to “2011teenagemom”