Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Rkp65i »

ckks wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
calimama20 wrote:At his 15 month check up when he’s closer to 16 months... why are all of his appointments so late WHEN THEY STAY AT HOME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because insurance wise you HAVE to wait a certain amount of days between each visit depending on the age. Like for my son’s 6 month 8 month visit, it had to be exactly 60 days from the 6 month. It could be later but never earlier. So say the Doc office is closed for holiday at some point, you have to push out the day by a few days. Then wait 60 days from that, etc. eventually you get off by a few weeks. My 5 yr old is always seen at the end of Feb. (his bday is Jan 8) my August 11 son is pushed to end of August. Super annoying.
is that specific to a certain insurance? it doesn’t work that way with mine or our doctor’s office. my son turns 15 months on the 25th and that’s when our appointment happens to be but it’s always within the week that he’s due for an appointment depending on our schedule and the doctor’s schedule. the only thing that mattered was his one year HAD to be after his birthday because he couldn’t get his one year shots until he turned one. I think KK just go whenever is convenient for them.

I worked in a peds office and With most insurances you cannot go earlier than timeframe between visits. Some ppl were lucky and were always right on time but most like myself would get thrown off by holidays, reschedules, being overbooked etc by a day or 2. Once youre over by a few days you have to gonfrom that day on. Hope this makes sense, Im having a hard time wording it.

Say your child is Due for a visit on May 23 this year. You doc office calls you, something came up and he has to leave. They cant reschedule you for two weeks. Once you go to schedule your childs next year visit it will have to be at least 1 year from the last date seen (for well child checkup) so even thought your kiddos bday is May 23 now jext year they have to be seen on June 6. Now next year rolls around and you go in on June 6. You try to schedule for the following uear on june 6 but they cant fit you in for a cpl days. Now youre on June 8. Probably not all insurances are like this bust most all of them that I dealt with. My own insurance (tricare) is like this. Super annoying!

Im sure Keren & Khoa were lazy on one and it got pushed back a bit and now it will forever be pushed back by that timeframe.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Im rambling on and on about insurance, does k&K even have insurance? lol Keren never went to the doc with Landon’s pregnancy.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Sarahcatt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 57df7c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c11e62.jpg[/img]

I’ve never read anything so stupid
Lmfao at the comment underneath it xD

tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

KKIsGoingDownTheDrain
KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

KKand3boys wrote:Oh okay, that makes sense. Dang, time to let that one go I guess! Now if the baby's a girl and I was wrong about that this whole time too, I'll really feel silly lol
Nope Im 100% sure she has a boy again. So you did good lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Dreamcatchme wrote:Why does she have yellow splodges on her face?? Is that concealer?? Who does that? She's not even warm toned

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
i think it’s the yellow highlighter that she splats on with that ginormous disgusting brush
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Have they talked about Jackson being retarded ? I just watched ok baby and kkandbabyj for the first time in forever and wow! You can even see the difference between Alaya and Landon, although I do think that Landon is more advanced than Jackson was at his age. Just found it really concerning because Levi and Jackson are almost the same age and the difference between the two is ridiculous, I think he is very delayed for a two + year old not only with his speech but also his body language and how he interacts with other

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

KKand3boys wrote:I still think they found out she's pregnant before they said that they did. There was some fishy editing and screwy timelines back then when they announced it. And that's why now the baby's coming a week "earlier." Nah, he's right on time, he was always going to be born the end of August.
I definitely remember her saying a couple of months ago that the baby would be coming at the end of August, especially since she knew she'd have to do a c-section. The only thing that changed yesterday is that they made an official appointment.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

spillingthetea wrote:Have they talked about Jackson being retarded ? I just watched ok baby and kkandbabyj for the first time in forever and wow! You can even see the difference between Alaya and Landon, although I do think that Landon is more advanced than Jackson was at his age. Just found it really concerning because Levi and Jackson are almost the same age and the difference between the two is ridiculous, I think he is very delayed for a two + year old not only with his speech but also his body language and how he interacts with other

The use of that word is absolutely not okay! But you know that because you used it before and claimed you weren't sure if it was acceptable. People kindly told you it wasn't. Don't use it again.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

queentee20 wrote:
Emysere wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Have they talked about Jackson being retarded ? I just watched ok baby and kkandbabyj for the first time in forever and wow! You can even see the difference between Alaya and Landon, although I do think that Landon is more advanced than Jackson was at his age. Just found it really concerning because Levi and Jackson are almost the same age and the difference between the two is ridiculous, I think he is very delayed for a two + year old not only with his speech but also his body language and how he interacts with other

The use of that word is absolutely not okay! But you know that because you used it before and claimed you weren't sure if it was acceptable. People kindly told you it wasn't. Don't use it again.
She didn’t say it in an offensive way, it was a genuine question. Also she prob forgot what the correct term is. I suggest just saying delayed! But either way you can’t come and tell people what they can or can’t say. Just chill.
I don't think that excuses using blatantly derogatory terms to describe a child. And I think I can ask her to not use it again, maybe she won't forget next time.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:
Emysere wrote:

She didn’t say it in an offensive way, it was a genuine question. Also she prob forgot what the correct term is. I suggest just saying delayed! But either way you can’t come and tell people what they can or can’t say. Just chill.
Homegirl used the term not too long ago and a ton of ppl let her know that it wasnt a term we use in the US, especially to describe children. She knows exactly what she is saying or at least I would remember if I had that many ppl correct me. Perhaps this time if we correct her again she WILL remember.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

I don't think Keren is okay guys, like I really think she's heading for a mental breakdown she's acting really strange

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I definitely think she’s having a boy.. and I think she fucked up showing those socks today. My guess is she bought a pack for Landon, and a pack for the new baby.. and either accidentally or purposely “accidentally” showed them and was like “oh wow this pack actually looks too small” because they are the same exact brand, why would she accidentally order two different sizes?

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:I definitely think she’s having a boy.. and I think she fucked up showing those socks today. My guess is she bought a pack for Landon, and a pack for the new baby.. and either accidentally or purposely “accidentally” showed them and was like “oh wow this pack actually looks too small” because they are the same exact brand, why would she accidentally order two different sizes?

Same reason she put Landon in the same size diapers as golden boy - she couldn’t be bothered to buy two different sizes. She’ll definitely try and do the same with this baby and Landon.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

You really couldn’t think of ANY better term to use? Really?

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

I think Karen needs help.
And I don't mean this in a bitchy sort of way. She seems to be heading for a breakdown. As someone who has watched someone I love have a complete breakdown I can see the signs.
Shes becoming more erratic, over sleeping (not just pregnancy sleeping), the not caring about appearance ect.

I really hope she reads here and takes this advice.
She needs to go see a therapist. All her shitty parenting aside. Shes had a lot happen in a few years.
3 kids under 3 (with miscarriages in between), becoming internet 'famous', having a partner, its a lot.
She needs to look after herself mentally so she can look after her babies properly.

And to be honest if Khoa cant see all this he is a giant waste of oxygen. The 'love of your life' is drowning infront of you and you don't seem to be doing anything to save her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

People wonder why we are called haters. Attacking a 2 year old? Really? Calling him retarded and pathetic? What has that kid done wrong? Its ok to talk about terrible parenting, lifestyle, etc but going after a 2/1 year olds. Wow!
And for all those who think Levi is “advanced” should check out Ava from Jamie and Nikki or even Kane(karlee holden’s son).
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

They're so salty about having to take down the trees on the property line so they can put up a fence. Guess what? If you hadn't been so stupid and stubborn about just putting something around the pool to protect your kids, you never would have been reported and you wouldn't have to be doing all of this extra stuff! No one really cared about a fence around your yard so you could have kept the trees, if only you had taken care of the pool safety long before the authorities got involved.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”