OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PeopleRaisingMyChildren Part 46

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

so I Said wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:My mom has always told me that babies, especially at Charlie’s age, need shoes with hard soles because it can mess with the way they learn to walk. Vanessa, Charlie isn’t an infant anymore, but him some practical fucking shoes. Also what fucking weirdo only buys one brand of ugly ass shoes for their child? Flexing for YouTube, but shouldn’t you be saving any penny you get now to pay your family back for bailing you out of your scam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s why they call them “crib shoes” because it’s for babies that can’t walk yet to look cute.

Charlie, and all walking babies, should be wearing these cuties

Also, she's funding her life through credit cards. She probably paid off last years debt with the fundraiser.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

So you're back to your old eating habits and all your hard work (aka pill popping, not eating) will be for nothing and the consequences (hair loss, wrinkles/bad skin) will be for nothing lol
Nice job filming yourself getting water at wendy's. I'm sure someone with a self-confessed soda addiction would not refill the cup with soda..not honest Vanessa, never.

And she filmed her in law's lake house neighborhood and the outside of the front of their home. Stop showing off stuff that doesn't belong to you Vanessa you leech before they take their key away!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:So you're back to your old eating habits and all your hard work (aka pill popping, not eating) will be for nothing and the consequences (hair loss, wrinkles/bad skin) will be for nothing lol
Nice job filming yourself getting water at wendy's. I'm sure someone with a self-confessed soda addiction would not refill the cup with soda..not honest Vanessa, never.

And she filmed her in law's lake house neighborhood and the outside of the front of their home. Stop showing off stuff that doesn't belong to you Vanessa you leech before they take their key away!
Like anyone would believe she got water when she gets coke everytime she goes out to eat...nice try Banessa. Also how the hell does she know she needs groceries yet doesn’t get them? Lily slept over with David’s mom so she had the whole morning free with just one child to go grocery shopping but doesn’t do it...she’s literally the epitome of useless.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Remember her saying it was a lifestyle change that helped her lose weight? she’ll start eating again, gain it all back, and head back to the weight loss clinic for more legal meth.

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Hey Mcnesssa. How about you take your daughter on a date without Prince Mullet? Or are you embarrassed of your daughter? Your relationship with your daughter is almost non existent, that poor girl never looks happy around you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:I hope Vanessa reads here
Vanessa you a dirty nasty trashy bitch and you may get away with this for now but karmas going to come for you and I can’t wait! Stupid cow! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e4c0ab.jpg[/img]

Ps poor David. You are just as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

Jesus fucking Christ look at her hair! She can’t even try to blame that on PP now

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

lol at charlies reaction to V asking if he wants food. of course he gasps in shock, he was starved the first year of his life! but seriously his little gasp and leg kick was cute.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Bitch makes sure to shove her face with cookies everytime the cameras on her lately.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:My mom has always told me that babies, especially at Charlie’s age, need shoes with hard soles because it can mess with the way they learn to walk. Vanessa, Charlie isn’t an infant anymore, but him some practical fucking shoes. Also what fucking weirdo only buys one brand of ugly ass shoes for their child? Flexing for YouTube, but shouldn’t you be saving any penny you get now to pay your family back for bailing you out of your scam?

They’re all mindless clones, all into the farmhouse chic, mon petite shoes, those expensive picklebottom diaper bags, American eagle clothes. Have you seen them all together at the same time they look like idiots

I don’t remember her dressing lily in anything even remotely similar. But sir Charles on the other hand gets whatever he wants

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

They’re all mindless clones, all into the farmhouse chic, mon petite shoes, those expensive picklebottom diaper bags, American eagle clothes. Have you seen them all together at the same time they look like idiots

I don’t remember her dressing lily in anything even remotely similar. But sir Charles on the other hand gets whatever he wants

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s honestly sad seeing the difference in how she was with Lily as a baby vs how she is with Chucky. I mean she’s in no way motherly, but you can tell she’s so happy & proud with her “normal” baby, it’s actually really sad, if you’ve been a long time viewer you know what I’m talking about.

I still can’t believe Vanessa said that she had to learn to love Lily because she didn’t know if she was gonna live when she was born. Umm.....wouldn’t that make you love your child even more knowing they survived against the odds...? Just the way her & even David are drooling over Screech is sad meanwhile poor Lily is in the background forgotten, always shoved in her room playing by herself while she films Sir Charles is nauseating.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:It’s honestly sad seeing the difference in how she was with Lily as a baby vs how she is with Chucky. I mean she’s in no way motherly, but you can tell she’s so happy & proud with her “normal” baby, it’s actually really sad, if you’ve been a long time viewer you know what I’m talking about.

I still can’t believe Vanessa said that she had to learn to love Lily because she didn’t know if she was gonna live when she was born. Umm.....wouldn’t that make you love your child even more knowing they survived against the odds...? Just the way her & even David are drooling over Screech is sad meanwhile poor Lily is in the background forgotten, always shoved in her room playing by herself while she films Sir Charles is nauseating.
With how much Lilly had overcome it makes me so sick that they dont treasure her like the blessing that she is. I remember when Vanessa was told her baby was dying in her womb, and that baby lived and is now a smart beautiful 6 year old girl, you'd think she'd be celebrated. Her favouritism reeks and poor Lilly will be able to see it all soon if she doesnt already.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

2 videos in a row, wow gotta "work" now to get the $1700 back, don't you?

And why is her lazy ass always forgetting to end her stupid vlogs? Idiot.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They’re all clones, they all copy each other’s clothes and copy their kids clothes as well. Idk how on earth Venessa & Dani buy the exact clothes Britney buys. I checked out the AE website to see what the fuss is and they so many different things they can choose from but what do that do buy EXACTLY what she buys, it’s sad but what do you expect from Vanessa
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She is so so tired without KC to help her..... what do you think will happen in Japan V?

Charlie has the worst attitude. You rarely ever see him smile. He sat in the grass and pouted/cried for no reason.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

lizpuff2006 wrote:She is so so tired without KC to help her..... what do you think will happen in Japan V?

Charlie has the worst attitude. You rarely ever see him smile. He sat in the grass and pouted/cried for no reason.
He pouting cause he know he got screwed in the parenting department, he also has Vanessa personality, I don’t think she’s ever happy either.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

ladyju28 wrote:2 videos in a row, wow gotta "work" now to get the $1700 back, don't you?

And why is her lazy ass always forgetting to end her stupid vlogs? Idiot.
Every. Freaking. Video.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Haven't gotten caught up on the thread since yesterday, but just some thoughts while watching the most recent vlog......

- Did y'all see the picking scars on her thighs/legs??? Good lord. She has completely fucked up her skin with all this picking. It looks like she's a damn former needle junkie or something....awful.

- Wendy's for lunch?? Lol....damn Vanessa, did your Phentermine script run out? Or is it just not working for you anymore? That whole eating healthy thing was total bullshit. This bitch eats fast food more than anyone ive ever seen. I am just so so thankful she did not film herself scarfing down that greasy ass burger....

- Why would she get chocolate milk for a child that is too young to show a preference for it ocer white milk? Like.. Why????? I dont understand. My son is just a couple months older than ChawLee and has never even tasted chocolate milk. What is the point of giving chocolate milk to a baby that age??? She is incredibly stupid. Like mind-numbingly dumb.

- Filming while driving yet again.

- Yeah....go ahead and let your fucking ONE YEAR OLD play with a mother fucking plastic bag in the backseat of the car. Good lord!!!! Is she really THAT stupid!!??? That is like.....I have no words for how stupid she is. She should not be allowed to raise kids. God help them. What a dumb bitch.

- If I was her in laws I would throw her in that fucking lake with a bag of rocks tied around her ankles. She is the kind of bitch I pray that my sons never date. What a creep.

- What the fuck do you mean that once KC comes back you'll "finally have time to get back on schedule (with vlogging)". What???? Bitch, you do NOTHING all day!!
Does she think she has got it rough having to take care of 2 kids?? She does nothing else!!! Omg dude. I have 4 kids and I don't complain near as much as this bitch. What a waste of skin. Wow.

Man, thats the first vlog I have watched in a while and it made me realize why I stopped. She is maddening. Truly.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I am judging her so hard for how often she gives Charlie fast food. He’s ONE! it’s so gross and she’s so damn lazy

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I find he vlogs irritating to watch because Charlie’s always whining or screeching in them. You’d think he would’ve grown out of that by now. I’ve never seen a kid be as miserable as he is all the time. My toddler is a little older than him and he is smiling and happy most of the time and he wasn’t an easy baby either. I noticed Charlie is still pretty wobbly when he walks too which is weird.

Return to “2011teenagemom”