KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Babbs18 »

rottiemama wrote:Damn KK, give this baby some food! He’s so skinny! Funny they never mentioned his weight or what percentile he’s in. Landon only looks like a “small baby” bc he’s malnourished! Heaven forbid he ever gets sick.

If Keren’s too busy stuffing chicken sandwiches down her fat mouth, you need to step up Khoa. You’re a DAD! You shouldn’t be scared to feed your kids!

I really hope his doctor said something to these idiots. I feel so bad for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ohmygod he looks/is really unhealthy! Poor fella. + his diaper is way to big

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

rottiemama wrote:Damn KK, give this baby some food! He’s so skinny! Funny how they never mentioned his weight or what percentile he’s in this time. No Keren, you don’t only make “small babies” Landon only looks “small” bc he’s malnourished! Heaven forbid he ever gets sick.

If Keren’s too busy stuffing chicken sandwiches down her fat mouth, you need to step up Khoa. You’re their DAD! You shouldn’t be scared to feed your OWN kids!

Heartbreaking..look at those ribs... Tearing up... yesterday when I saw those dry scraps of noodles on the dinner table as everyone else including Jackson had full bowls of Pho..I just cringed. They are so used to throwing scraps to him..or hotfries/cheetos, and feel nothing. His legs are also very skinny..check him out by the door in yesterday's blog opening clip..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 81a259.jpg[/img]
Exact same design at forever21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

emilym123 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 81a259.jpg[/img]
Exact same design at forever21

And way cheaper lol.

heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

emilym123 wrote: Exact same design at forever21

Omg what! Do they know?
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

rottiemama wrote:Damn KK, give this baby some food! He’s so skinny! Funny how they never mentioned his weight or what percentile he’s in this time. No Keren, you don’t only make “small babies” Landon only looks “small” bc he’s malnourished! Heaven forbid he ever gets sick.

If Keren’s too busy stuffing chicken sandwiches down her fat mouth, you need to step up Khoa. You’re their DAD! You shouldn’t be scared to feed your OWN kids!

Omgosh that diaper! So tired of him being in a such a big diaper. I haven’t watched the vlog, did they say his weight? I feel like by looking at him, he should be in a 3. And sleep in a 4. That 5 is swallowing him. And is it pee soaked?? That diaper looks FULL. She probably does 1 diaper change (with no wipes of course) a day. Ridiculous.

missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Parrot boy looks EXACTLY like Ba Noi, I barely realized that lol

natadwen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natadwen »

My son's ribs show slightly like that he's 19 months and he is very very healthy. He eats 5 meals a day and snacks. Doctors are always amazed. But my son also has very clear muscle definition.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

calimama20 wrote:

Omgosh that diaper! So tired of him being in a such a big diaper. I haven’t watched the vlog, did they say his weight? I feel like by looking at him, he should be in a 3. And sleep in a 4. That 5 is swallowing him. And is it pee soaked?? That diaper looks FULL. She probably does 1 diaper change (with no wipes of course) a day. Ridiculous.

Reminds me of my grandma (thank God she never took care of me and is never allowed to be alone with my son), she watches her boyfriend's grandkids, when I was pregnant I went to go hang out with them, well the little girl's diaper was so soaked, overly soaked, it was around 2pm when I arrived, I asked my grandma when was her last diaper change, not since 8 on the damn morning. I changed it. (I even told the mom.)

But a lot of people do that, with babies 1 year+ they leave them in soaked diapers for hours because they are older apparently. Yuck. It's so messed up but people do that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

OMG Im really am so sick over how Landon looks. Not only are his ribs showing but all of the bones in his chest. It is a clear case of malnutrition. I bet the doctor did say something to them, and all they'll do is shove more pedialyte down the poor babys throat.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:Landon’s diapers are so big because he’s wearing Jackson’s. Keren says it’s easier to buy one size for both boys. But Landon is probably 10 pounds lighter than Jackson and def not as tall. He needs his own diapers! I will ship some to their house if they need it jeez. Poor Landon, I am Hispanic bring him to my house for a week and my grandma will help him gain weight (and Jackson too!). They honestly 100% just need some home cooked meals. Having home cooked meals for children is huge in my family, they always make sure to feed the kids enough. Not overfeed, but never underfeed! I promise if Keren just cooked or Khoa cooked some meals for the kids all day, they’d gain weight and healthy weight. Even if it’s just an egg with some fruit or a veggie omelette, it’ll help :/ I can’t stand seeing Landon like that... it hurts
I wish they would realise that just because they may not be hungry, that does not mean the boys aren't!
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

gmax wrote:OMG Im really am so sick over how Landon looks. Not only are his ribs showing but all of the bones in his chest. It is a clear case of malnutrition. I bet the doctor did say something to them, and all they'll do is shove more pedialyte down the poor babys throat.

New thread in light of the photos:

KKFeedYourBabyNow
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

gmax wrote:OMG Im really am so sick over how Landon looks. Not only are his ribs showing but all of the bones in his chest. It is a clear case of malnutrition. I bet the doctor did say something to them, and all they'll do is shove more pedialyte down the poor babys throat.
Actually not really. That feature is pretty prominent in asian babies. My brother looked like that and my mom fed him a lot of food You can see his bones and my mom fed him a lot . It’s just the way Landon is. ( maybe)

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Can't believe Target loves her?! All of our efforts have been made for nothing. Keren probably at home laughing like a crazy demon

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Faat18 wrote:Can't believe Target loves her?! All of our efforts have been made for nothing. Keren probably at home laughing like a crazy demon

Was there any evidence on the vlog? I can’t stand to watch them, but I don’t take Keren’s word for it.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Wow I never realized she was so swollen with Jackson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

A luxury stroller company sent her a $1500 stroller, I’d like to talk shit about it but I’m honestly just jealous

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

heyletschat wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Keren should go back to school and finish her degree since she was so close to being done. I think she’s bored out of her mind and honestly, I’ve been told I might be depressed but I will say that when school ends and I don’t have a job, I get like Keren. So I think she’s feeling this way because she doesn’t have a routine. Not having a routine can be “depressing” or at least very hard on your mental health. If she went back to school she’d actually have SOMETHING to do that could keep her in a good routine. She has all the money & support in the world why not do it now? Or maybe find a real hobby. Get the kids into classes and actually take them, not Khoa, but Keren take them. Have a schedule, being at home not doing anything is hard. For me, I made it routine to go out and run every day at 3 and it helped me feel less down. And I’m sure if she goes to therapy she will be told that she needs a schedule, it also helps with anxiety IMO. Whatever is bothering her, doing more with life would help rather than just being at home surfing online stores and swiping that card.
She definitely should, I know we say all she thinks about is herself but here she seriously needs to think about herself - she needs to be selfish and do something actually just for her like finish her education.

I genuinely think the reason she hasn't taken the boys to class or Jackson back to daycare is because she is lonely and doesn't want to be without their company if she can help it. Yes, I know she naps a lot and the boys are asleep a lot too but when she is on her own she shops - to fill the time. She looks for something else to do to fill her time as you said.

She has pushed away or isn't in contact with a lot of people - she is surrounded by people but is still lonely, and Khoa barely pays her any attention half the time (even though at the moment he is paying her more) but the diy projects and everything are to keep her entertained and busy. She really needs to speak to someone I think and she needs to try and not be too attached to the boys, especially Jackson, because they have to grow up at some point.
i think it’s pointless to take your kids to daycare if you’re a sahm and can take care of them yourself (no one cares about your kids the way you do) and about her being lonely for taking them to classes there’s classes she can take them to and be there with them she’s just lazy and it would probably interfere with her nap time.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

AuraBor wrote:Wow I never realized she was so swollen with Jackson
every feature on her face was so swollen

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

calimama20 wrote:

my 2.5 yr old nephew wears a size 5! landon is only 1 and TINY!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”