True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I like her gawdy jewelry choices lol
I know they’re tacky. I know it’s not flattering, especially for plus size people. I KNOW it’s the opposite of classy.

And I STILL kinda love it. I wish I had the balls to make really bold fashion choices. I have really curly hair, and little flowers and big bows actually look really cute in my hair, but I just don’t have the confidence to accessorize like that. Taste is subjective. To each their own.

Now, the teasing of her hair on the other hand... just one more way she’s destroying her hair. This bitch will be bald in 5 years at this rate.
I didn't think she looked that bad either... but she also looks very very southern... 90% of the women around here would wear that look in a split second.
I do wish she would wear longer necklaces. all that going on around her face is just not flattering on a woman who carries weight in their face. I wear a simple chain on a daily basis, but if i want to dress something up with a cute costume necklace its not ever going to be something that short. Longer necklaces elongate your body and take the attention away from your neck and face.
I don’t live that far from them and I’ve never seen anyone dress so tacky. Please don’t blame that look on southern people. Image
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

So...if you have poison ivy, is it wise to be at a public trampoline park? Can’t it spread to others like that?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I like her gawdy jewelry choices lol
I know they’re tacky. I know it’s not flattering, especially for plus size people. I KNOW it’s the opposite of classy.

And I STILL kinda love it. I wish I had the balls to make really bold fashion choices. I have really curly hair, and little flowers and big bows actually look really cute in my hair, but I just don’t have the confidence to accessorize like that. Taste is subjective. To each their own.

Now, the teasing of her hair on the other hand... just one more way she’s destroying her hair. This bitch will be bald in 5 years at this rate.
I didn't think she looked that bad either... but she also looks very very southern... 90% of the women around here would wear that look in a split second.
I do wish she would wear longer necklaces. all that going on around her face is just not flattering on a woman who carries weight in their face. I wear a simple chain on a daily basis, but if i want to dress something up with a cute costume necklace its not ever going to be something that short. Longer necklaces elongate your body and take the attention away from your neck and face.
I don’t live that far from them and I’ve never seen anyone dress so tacky. Please don’t blame that look on southern people. Image
I live here too and see it everyday, "tacky" is subjective and i thought she looked nice.. *shrug*
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Ok I found out that poison ivy doesn’t spread from person to person unless the oil is still on you. That’s good...but still eww. Also have to chime in on the gawdy jewelry...I don’t like the big chunky necklaces she wears. They look like Wilma Flintstone pearls. Sorry...mho
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I didn't think she looked that bad either... but she also looks very very southern... 90% of the women around here would wear that look in a split second.
I live here too and see it everyday, "tacky" is subjective and i thought she looked nice.. *shrug*
You're right that this is all subjective. If she _feels_ attractive dressed like that, that's really all that matters. I'm just not a fan of the chunky necklaces. Or wedge heels. I'm with the Queen on that (nobody in the Royal family is allowed to wear wedges, lol). But that's just my opinion. If I put pictures of myself out on public internet sites and posted vlogs, I'm _sure_ people would have plenty to say about my style (or lack thereof)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

[fangirl moment] I really loved Cullen's haircut too, swooshed to the side. *starry eyes* [/fangirl moment]
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

japaluvr wrote:[fangirl moment] I really loved Cullen's haircut too, swooshed to the side. *starry eyes* [/fangirl moment]
I’m not a Cullen fan (obviously lol) but he did look nice with his hair like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I thought Cullen hair looked real good, also! What ever is going on, he seems to be in a better mood and looks like he’s lost a little weight . Even Katie, she looks like she’s lost a few pounds, seems happier. I like her earrings, she should have worn a little less chunky necklace with them, but call me old fashioned, I like to wear jewelry when dressing up to go out. I have “jersey girl” big hair. So I’m sure some would have a lot to say about my looks. I have naturally wavey thick Hungarian hair, so it’s all natural.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Isn’t it a bit goofy that they put Gaines in shorts since they didn’t like how high the Leo came up, but they filmed the other little girls in the “recital”?

daffodilz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daffodilz »

They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
2. Yes, Gaines is our favorite child.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
5. We have no shame in the favoritism game.
Baconsgirl

daffodilz wrote:They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
I think it’s funny that Missy and Bryan have and been ripped apart for this too. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought C&K would would do this but they have proved me wrong about this and tons of other things. I love those kids but thier parents are making it hard to watch them. They are no better than missy and Bryan.

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Baconsgirl wrote:
daffodilz wrote:They need to rename their youtube channel to something that better reflects their daily vlog content. Here are a few suggestions:

1. The Gaines Show.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?
I think it’s funny that Missy and Bryan have and been ripped apart for this too. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought C&K would would do this but they have proved me wrong about this and tons of other things. I love those kids but thier parents are making it hard to watch them. They are no better than missy and Bryan.

I think this is what a few of us “haters” within this board have been trying to point out. Their flaws may differ in some areas and same in others; but overall they have all proven to be shitty parents at times, they’ve shown selfishness when it comes to what they show or exploit for views. I’ve never follow b&m closely because I didn’t relate ( c&k live in my town and we shared neighborhoods before the big house).
I remember a time when people mention b & m faking it for the vlog when c&k actually have admitted to doing that!
It feels like People just go through great lengths to defend c&k’s shittyness because at some point they seemed real and less shitty than all. I used to admire their love for Gaines after their losses but hate how a child not being as “easy” makes them act so different. Gaines parrots and can be a puppet. Brooks is not.
All that to say, No one is without flaw, not them nor us!

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

beautynoob wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:

1. The Gaines Show.
3. Life of Gaines.
4. Brooks who?

I think this is what a few of us “haters” within this board have been trying to point out. Their flaws may differ in some areas and same in others; but overall they have all proven to be shitty parents at times, they’ve shown selfishness when it comes to what they show or exploit for views. I’ve never follow b&m closely because I didn’t relate ( c&k live in my town and we shared neighborhoods before the big house).
I remember a time when people mention b & m faking it for the vlog when c&k actually have admitted to doing that!
It feels like People just go through great lengths to defend c&k’s shittyness because at some point they seemed real and less shitty than all. I used to admire their love for Gaines after their losses but hate how a child not being as “easy” makes them act so different. Gaines parrots and can be a puppet. Brooks is not.
All that to say, No one is without flaw, not them nor us!

I think B&M felt real at some point, but it's just been so long that it's hard to remember they were somewhat likable and relatable. Feels like a century ago lol.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Cullen, STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE!!!

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

So Cullen doesn’t regularly wash his hands then I’m guessing

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

rd_valo wrote:So Cullen doesn’t regularly wash his hands then I’m guessing

Super disgusting!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

When I got poison ivy last year, it took a month to get rid of it. Two bouts of steroids. It can become systemic. It was popping up all over me. You can only spread it to others if you have the oil on you. Once you’ve washed it off it can spread on you, but it is not contagious. I feel bad to him if he has it on his face. He could have gotten the oils on his shirt and wipes his face on the shirt and got it on his face.

Baconsgirl

I will find it funny in several years if Brooks goes to Auburn to spite Katie. Totally random, I know!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ducklings4 wrote:When I got poison ivy last year, it took a month to get rid of it. Two bouts of steroids. It can become systemic. It was popping up all over me. You can only spread it to others if you have the oil on you. Once you’ve washed it off it can spread on you, but it is not contagious. I feel bad to him if he has it on his face. He could have gotten the oils on his shirt and wipes his face on the shirt and got it on his face.

I think this might be what happened too. He got the oils on his clothing and wiped his face or even it could have transferred into his eyes from sweat. Since it's on his forearms as well he could have wiped his bown with his arm and then it got in his eyes that way. Plus just washing his hand (and body) with regular soap and hot water won't get the oils off his skin. he could have washed his hands 100 times with hand soap and still transferred the oils to other parts of his body.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

I wish Cullen would pick an intro and stick with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”