BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

exracer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by exracer »

so I Said wrote:
S Gossiper wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:She probably read us talking about her using her "depression" as an excuse and was like"Oh yeah! What a great idea!"
This ^^
I agree. I also can't believe she's even offering advice to people, fair enough if you want to be an open ear but I would say only keep that for people close to you that reach out to you, people are trained professionally to help people with mental health, depression and other mental illnesses you have to be extremely careful with what you reply.

Also what if someone is having suicidal thoughts and they think reaching out to her is their last and only option and she straight up ignores them? Don't say you have the intention to message back if you can't B. This is serious topic.
She and others are quick to say “guys I’m not a beauty guru” to cover their asses, but can’t state “I’m not a licensed professional” honestly though I don’t think someone who is quick to blame depression (whether she has it or not) is someone to even make an offer like that to people. She may understand how they feel but I couldn’t see how she could make it better.

Example:

follower: hey I’m struggling *lists problems*

Brit: I know how you feel *lists problems*

Not helpful. Even those dms that got posted “I refuse to go to that site (never stopped her before) give me a condensed version” why? Everyone knows how the game telephone works, shit gets changed and reworded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She visited this site today, so...
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

How do you know? & of course she does, I love how she’s actimg like she doesn’t come on here and asking ppl what we’re saying
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I think she did pay it. What she doesn’t understand (or maybe she does and doesn’t care) is that it’s also shitty to ask people to donate to your cause and then not show the concrete proof of how much was donated and when. People who donated deserve at least that. It’s just common decency and standard practice to do that unless you are an entitled brat who thinks the world owes you something.

amandagrace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandagrace »

Britney you’re a liar and you’re shady AF. I don’t buy any of the bullshit you’re trying to dish out. I’m sure you’ll slide through the cracks on this one but I can guarantee you that karma IS a bitch and it WILL bite you in the ass eventually. You say it’s always something every single week. Just wait. Cause and effect.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

No way she paid the full amount if she paid anything at all. This bitch probably told the MDA she will donate when the campaign ends and and to not give out her information to anyone asking. So she doesn’t have to say anything! She’s a sneaky bitch!

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Nothing yet but I did get a response. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 861c67.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:How do you know? & of course she does, I love how she’s actimg like she doesn’t come on here and asking ppl what we’re saying
She has an account here. If you search for her username you can see her profile, which shows when you last logged on.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I’d hate to harass the MDA but I think I’m going to email them and send some attachments including her fake MDA emails, her Instagram post that all proceeds donate the MDA, her YouTube video about the merch and her tweets that we need to contact the MDA for the truth. Will they care or do anything? I don’t fucking know. But I can’t believe Vanessa and Britney might get away with this. Disgusting trash!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

exracer wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:How do you know? & of course she does, I love how she’s actimg like she doesn’t come on here and asking ppl what we’re saying
She has an account here. If you search for her username you can see her profile, which shows when you last logged on.
Lol what’s her username?
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
exracer wrote:
Lol what’s her username?
britneyandbaby
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

This girl should not be giving advice to anyone suffering from mental illness. She doesn’t even have her own issues under control. She goes on/off medication @ her leisure instead of following doctors orders. When she moved out, she pretty much blamed her depression on Ean and her “toxic” relationship! Oh but now when she’s being called out for scamming ppl, now all of a sudden she’s tweeting about mental illness.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I’ve never watched even one of her videos, but as a super mod I noticed the amount of reports the thread was getting and have been totally sucked in lol. This girl REALLY needs to show receipts! If she has nothing to hide then why not be transparent? I am FULLY here for this tea!

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Slightly OT but my sister used the whole ‘you’re not going to bully me to get what you want’ when she stole $850 from me. I ended up getting the truth out of her that yes, she lied about stealing it.
That alone makes me think she’s definitely lying.

Also, what a waste of skin. She can’t take the 2 seconds out of her so so SO busy day to post a screenshot with proof, so she’s just going to make the MDA do it. They’re not your fucking servants!
Because all you’re doing is hurting yourself and your son, you know, the one you claim to love so so SO much and put first.

No companies are going to want to work with you. And no one in real life will hire you when they google your name and just see theft pop up.

This isn’t YOUR money to fiddle around with. This is money that was raised for CHARITY to help your SON, you greedy cow.

I used to love watching your videos but now, you’re a pathetic, money hungry, trashy, greedy ass bitch that only cares about herself - you would rather have your sons life be cut short instead of the possibility of being able to prolong it by donating that money?
One less kid though means more money in your pocket though. Win win for you, right?

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

The reason she wants it to come from the MDA is because then she won’t have to admit that she only just now donated the $$. A receipt would expose the truth, and she can’t have that. Vanessa @ least owned up, and the reason Britney can’t so the same is because the dumbass claimed she already donated $2000 on two separate occasions.

It would not take this long for the MDA to get back to ppl if there wasn’t some fishy bullshit going on. How stupid does she think we are!?
S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

S Gossiper wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:She probably read us talking about her using her "depression" as an excuse and was like"Oh yeah! What a great idea!"
This ^^
I agree. I also can't believe she's even offering advice to people, fair enough if you want to be an open ear but I would say only keep that for people close to you that reach out to you, people are trained professionally to help people with mental health, depression and other mental illnesses you have to be extremely careful with what you reply.

Also what if someone is having suicidal thoughts and they think reaching out to her is their last and only option and she straight up ignores them? Don't say you have the intention to message back if you can't B. This is serious topic.
She and others are quick to say “guys I’m not a beauty guru” to cover their asses, but can’t state “I’m not a licensed professional” honestly though I don’t think someone who is quick to blame depression (whether she has it or not) is someone to even make an offer like that to people. She may understand how they feel but I couldn’t see how she could make it better.

Example:

follower: hey I’m struggling *lists problems*

Brit: I know how you feel *lists problems*

Not helpful. Even those dms that got posted “I refuse to go to that site (never stopped her before) give me a condensed version” why? Everyone knows how the game telephone works, shit gets changed and reworded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah, like she's had depression for 5 minutes and she is all I can help guuiisss, I've been there, I know what it's like...
No you don't... no you don't.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Hello

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

No more frank on her insta

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Howdy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:No more frank on her insta

And she’s not following him anymore. :?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Candyland wrote:
dazzled wrote:Wow, I totally believe Britney now. How could I ever not? Thank you, random stranger!
I’m not coming here to try and convince you to believe her so your sarcasm is a little childish. I’m just letting you all know that she feels like she is being bullied and that it IS effecting her.

Britney alone has the power to stop all of this, if she thinks were are so cruel and vial why doesn't she show us the biggest F you ever and prove us all wrong by showing the dated receipts? If a bunch of people on the internet were bullying me into a depression and I had the power to stop it.. I would. This entire thing started because fans of hers were actually curious where their money went.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”