BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by Cinnamon »

cass wrote:So if it turns out she did donate, and at the time she was supposed to and she wasnt lying, then what?
Do u guys apologize?
Do u addmit u were wrong?
Whats the end game IF she is telling the truth.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
In the end, if she did donate at the time said, she still continues to be a bitch, more so for refusing to give the receipt. But the allegation of scamming will be taken off of course. And hell no. Why do we apologize? She chose to not show the proof in the given time. She invited this. May be again for money. More drama more money.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Hahaha cass!!! I’ll stay too! I think it’s funny, just because we don’t believe every stupid far fetched thing on here and state our opinion or say when it is getting out of control to the point of bullying we get told to leave and that we’re up her ass and to fuck off... Guess we will play this immature game with you! Lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I am dead at Britney and franks instagram games. I definitely think they’re at least having problems.

I don’t think she’s trying to deflect..if she was I feel she would make some more sad & obscure tweets about being heartbroken. She loves looking picture perfect so she doesn’t want to call attention to a breakup.

It is fucking insane she introduced him to her kids.

I can’t believe she is the same person I used to see as a fellow mom and like I could relate to her. Holy crapoli. I hope ean is seeing this and feels a little better about being left in the dust. At this point she is pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I just hope ean grows some balls and doesn’t start bringing dinner back over every time Britney calls

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

Jeez 2 threads and nothing new happened. Just wasted 1 hour of reading. Can someone specific summarize the next 600 pages in the end so many don't have to read so much again?
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

miljenica wrote:Jeez 2 threads and nothing new happened. Just wasted 1 hour of reading. Can someone specific summarize the next 600 pages in the end so many don't have to read so much again?
It would help if Britney’s minions would fuck off. Image

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

All of these things give me so much second hand anxiety.

I need to stop following these forums.

But I also need to know the outcome so I stop worrying about a complete stranger.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I am dead at Britney and franks instagram games. I definitely think they’re at least having problems.

I don’t think she’s trying to deflect..if she was I feel she would make some more sad & obscure tweets about being heartbroken. She loves looking picture perfect so she doesn’t want to call attention to a breakup.

It is fucking insane she introduced him to her kids.

I can’t believe she is the same person I used to see as a fellow mom and like I could relate to her. Holy crapoli. I hope ean is seeing this and feels a little better about being left in the dust. At this point she is pitiful.

Idk I think she’s super manipulative so I don’t trust this isn’t a game to take some heat of the MDA stuff. I do however think it would be fucking amazing if he found out she really kept the money and was disgusted and dumped her!!!!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:Hahaha cass!!! I’ll stay too! I think it’s funny, just because we don’t believe every stupid far fetched thing on here and state our opinion or say when it is getting out of control to the point of bullying we get told to leave and that we’re up her ass and to fuck off... Guess we will play this immature game with you! Lol
Why are y'all with < 10 posts coming out of the woodwork? You're whining about how we don't have a life because we talk shit about Brit all day, yet you're here reading through all of this even though you don't like what we have to say and even though you rarely participate.

Maybe Cass and you can form a private group where you can cry about how we're bullies and wrong in peace.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I can see it going either way. I wouldn’t be surprised if she used this as a distraction and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re really broken up.

If they really did split, we’ll never know the true reason why but if I had to guess, I’d say he probably wasn’t ready for all the backlash and internet stalking lol. I’m sure with all the reading Britney does here they know about all the details we found out about him and probably that someone here contacted him about the ring he was selling! All of that, plus this damn MDA scandal, could have freaked this guy out and made him jump ship.

As for it being fake, eh, I can see it taking the pressure off her. I’m sure there will be people still on her case, but I also see people letting up on her while the breakup drama is happening. For that reason alone I think she’s capable of faking this.

Idk though, I’m interested to see her next move!

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Frank has over 1000 new women followers in the last day. I’m guessing he is finding a new fling to smash.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Frank has over 1000 new women followers in the last day. I’m guessing he is finding a new fling to smash.

Couldn’t those just be minions though?

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:Frank has over 1000 new women followers in the last day. I’m guessing he is finding a new fling to smash.

Couldn’t those just be minions though?

They are still female. I doubt he will be going for anyone underage but who knows.

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

I sincerely hope Ean doesn’t take her back. Leaving him was the best thing she did to him. I wish he can get his life together and find a truly caring woman.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

freshbalsam wrote:Frank is not following her anymore but still follows her sister. I know I’m not blocked because I’ve never commented or liked or interacted in any way with her on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if Frank bailed. He’s a 24 year old single dude with 0 responsibilities to anyone or anything besides a dog and his job.

If I were him and saw all of the drama this chick carried, I’d be out too. Imagine her asking him to archive and re-archive his pic, or ask to make his account private and a few hours late public again?

It’s a little hard to imagine the reality of being like “hey I’m gonna unfollow you on social media and delete all of our posts together to get rid of the drama going on about me and my fraud.” Any normal, right-minded individual would be like “see ya later” and jump ship.
didn’t Baldilocks steal Luna from Christine though? him and Brit are a match made in heaven [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Kinda hope they haven’t broken up just for the kids imagine how confused they’ll be. Dads not living with us. Now frank. On the other hand I hope (probably not though) she has learned a serious serious lesson and sits and focuses on her kids and especially little Nolan!

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:Kinda hope they haven’t broken up just for the kids imagine how confused they’ll be. Dads not living with us. Now frank. On the other hand I hope (probably not though) she has learned a serious serious lesson and sits and focuses on her kids and especially little Nolan!

She's obviously not going to. As long as Nolan is how he is right now, Britney isn't going to change or think about how he's going to be in three years time. As long as her kids appear happy to her and will pose for insta photos, she doesn't care.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Highlighter wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:Kinda hope they haven’t broken up just for the kids imagine how confused they’ll be. Dads not living with us. Now frank. On the other hand I hope (probably not though) she has learned a serious serious lesson and sits and focuses on her kids and especially little Nolan!

She's obviously not going to. As long as Nolan is how he is right now, Britney isn't going to change or think about how he's going to be in three years time. As long as her kids appear happy to her and will pose for insta photos, she doesn't care.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
So sad Image she’ll probably look back and thing I was happy and that’s all that mattered anyway Image

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

cass wrote:So if it turns out she did donate, and at the time she was supposed to and she wasnt lying, then what?
Do u guys apologize?
Do u addmit u were wrong?
Whats the end game IF she is telling the truth.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Donaters are ENTITLED to proof. Its not a favour she would be doing its a god damn requirement ans it should've been posted when and if she first donated!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”