BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by Highlighter »

Stop. Replying. To. The. Minions.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can imagine how the breakup went.

I’m being bullied on the internet!

Why?

Because I’m not showing my receipts that I donated.

*frank looks at receipts*

Babe why don’t you just show the receipts? I mean it says it right here!

OMG THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BULLY ME INTO SHOWING THEM? How DARE you take their side!!!IM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT! YOURE JUST A HATER LIKE THEM.

Bye girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

IF b&f have broken up I hope it teaches Britney a life lesson about not introducing your children to your boy toy of 3 minutes. Kids get attached to people so easily and it hurts them when people come and go out of their lives (not to mention the fact that not all people are nice and the potential harm it puts your kids in). I hope in the future she’s more cautious and takes her time.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

^ Either that or Baldy didn't feel like he has been getting enough attention since Britch was busy monitoring her comments and blocking her haydurs lmao
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

staceybrax wrote:IF b&f have broken up I hope it teaches Britney a life lesson about not introducing your children to your boy toy of 3 minutes. Kids get attached to people so easily and it hurts them when people come and go out of their lives (not to mention the fact tihat not all people are nice and the potential harm it puts your kids in). I hope in the future she’s more cautious and takes her time.

Exactly she came off all high and mighty saying:
“he’s not going anywhere”
“the kids love and adore him”
“I could bash Ean if I wanted to”

I hope they did beak up just for the fact that she needs to grow the fuck up & put her kids first nits not about her anymore. When you have kids they come first no matter what age you are when you have them. These young mothers think that they have a right to be selfish because they missed out on shit well no one told her ass to get pregnant, let alone 2 more times. This is why even tho I don’t watch Hayleyandfamily that much I respect the shit out of her. She has a real job, didn’t go and have another kid and she focuses on her daughter & she doesn’t follow any YouTube mom trends.

Britney fucked up the moment she decided to have a baby after Aria sorry to say
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I hope they broke up. Mainly because I think she's a piece of shit for bringing him around the kids so fast. But, also because she has pulled the "I know the real him" card. She's an asshole

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

cass wrote:So if it turns out she did donate, and at the time she was supposed to and she wasnt lying, then what?
Do u guys apologize?
Do u addmit u were wrong?
Whats the end game IF she is telling the truth.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Look, Britney (and Vanessa) don't enrage me as much as other posters and I refuse to call them b*tches, c*nts, etc. I just think they are foolish, immature people who did not understand the ethical responsibilities to their viewers when they sold "merch" and stated that all proceeds would go to charities. They should have made available publicly the proof of donations when they occurred. And they should have made those donations in a timely manner as the proceeds from their sales accumulated. Britney's refusal to post the proof is unethical, plain and simple. And my hope is that she never does anything like this again. if she wants people to donate,she should just leave a link where viewers can go directly to the charity and donate.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok I’m gonna be devils advocate for those calling her names.

Some of the members on this thread, myself included, had been fans of hers at one point. I learned early on this girl was nothing but a fake. Others continued but whatever not my choice. These ladies bought her merchandise, sent her messages, sent her mail and gifts(maybe?) and what did they get in return? NOTHING. Not a thank you. Not a message back. Nothing. And to top it off she possibly (and I say this because we haven’t heard final confirmation yet from MDA) committed fraud.

These ladies are ANGRY. Very very angry. And I don’t blame them. They invested their time and their hearts into her kids and she is pissing it away, especially since one has a debilitating disease. I think I speak for all of us when I say we want what’s best for the kids... and she is NOT doing what’s best for the kids.... so after being emotionally invested and seeing this people have a right to be pissed off.

People come to this board to rant and rave. They are not going on her social media degrading her. They are not bullying her or threatening her. They are not calling her names from what I have seen. They just want the truth.

People are angry because, if what minion 1 says is true, she has her new dick AROUND HER KIDS MERE WEEKS after they started dating. You don’t really know ANYONE after a few weeks, I don’t care if you’re the queen of fucking England.

So let people do what they come here to do... rant.

Thank you.

P.S.... let’s see the receipts.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney’s life timeline also fucked her up, it amazes me how she is so shocked by people questioning after the shit show her life has been these past few months:

•Last year she was complaining about paying Nolan’s insurance & made a gofundme for her dad.
•Then she gets her eyebrows micro bladed which cost a few hundred.
•She starts vlogging everyday of Nov & Dec to be able to leave Ean & get a new place.
• She barely posted any videos but announces her merch.
• Has money for a tattoo, new furniture, new wardrobe, trip with Alyssa, trip to playlist, daily restaraunts trips etc. • Makes another video complaining about Nolan’s insurance
• Now has money to buy a new car...
• Doesnt wanna show proof of money OTHER PEOPLE donated because she doesn’t have to show proof....?

I’m sure there’s more to add to that list but this is why people go at her so hard. Tell me how that adds up to any of you Britney lovers.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Just checked to see who’s @ing Britney today and this latest tweet amused me. Is someone trolling her or is there legit a person this oblivious to the current situation?
ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0638e3.jpg[/img]
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao I thought it was “still open”.....

Unread post by Guest »

Her dad commented on her IG pic of Harlow saying "See you soon." She's either going to Ohio or he's visiting her at her place. He also has a pic of B and the husky on his IG still. Weird.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:Hahaha cass!!! I’ll stay too! I think it’s funny, just because we don’t believe every stupid far fetched thing on here and state our opinion or say when it is getting out of control to the point of bullying we get told to leave and that we’re up her ass and to fuck off... Guess we will play this immature game with you! Lol
Ahah right?. Im ass kissing bc i dont think her life should come crumbling down! If it turns out she lied then so be it, shell need to do damage control.
I think its petty how most people replied to my question saying they wouldnt apologize or anything.
They're too stuborn and set in their ways to even be to admit they were wrong if thats what it comes down to.

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

dazzled wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:Hahaha cass!!! I’ll stay too! I think it’s funny, just because we don’t believe every stupid far fetched thing on here and state our opinion or say when it is getting out of control to the point of bullying we get told to leave and that we’re up her ass and to fuck off... Guess we will play this immature game with you! Lol
Why are y'all with < 10 posts coming out of the woodwork? You're whining about how we don't have a life because we talk shit about Brit all day, yet you're here reading through all of this even though you don't like what we have to say and even though you rarely participate.

Maybe Cass and you can form a private group where you can cry about how we're bullies and wrong in peace.
Neither of us said u have no life... we just dont agree with most of the accusations bc theyre just so far fetched and have no merit or proof to them.
Eg. Frank is selling the ring to pay for brittneys donations. There is no proof to that what so ever but people talk about it like they heard those words from his mouth.
And we will not leave lol, just like ur entitled to say what ever so are we. Just bc were not agreeing w u doesnt mean were ass kissers or we need to fuck off

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

cass wrote:
Ahah right?. Im ass kissing bc i dont think her life should come crumbling down! If it turns out she lied then so be it, shell need to do damage control.
I think its petty how most people replied to my question saying they wouldnt apologize or anything.
They're too stuborn and set in their ways to even be to admit they were wrong if thats what it comes down to.

Brit is stubborn and set in her ways too and has never and will never say anyone on here or her comments was right when they warned her of something, like all the signs Nolan was having medical problems. You are stubborn and set in your ways, too, as you won't agree with me on that, I'm sure. Everyone is set in their own ways. It's not just a gossip board thing lol
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:Frank has over 1000 new women followers in the last day. I’m guessing he is finding a new fling to smash.

Couldn’t those just be minions though?

Well damn finnaly a rational explination! I forsure would have thought ud agree! Goly gee.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

FOE is a beautiful thing.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

icecreamheadache wrote:Her dad commented on her IG pic of Harlow saying "See you soon." She's either going to Ohio or he's visiting her at her place. He also has a pic of B and the husky on his IG still. Weird.
No way Britney is going over there with all 3 kids. He’s probably going over there because poor Britney needs help on how to clear her name
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

pixiefrost wrote:
cass wrote:So if it turns out she did donate, and at the time she was supposed to and she wasnt lying, then what?
Do u guys apologize?
Do u addmit u were wrong?
Whats the end game IF she is telling the truth.

Donaters are ENTITLED to proof. Its not a favour she would be doing its a god damn requirement ans it should've been posted when and if she first donated!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And i agree. Im not taking ur guys side on this or hers bc i dont know. Nor do i belive theres enough evidence for either side.
But people are litteraly calling her a theif and a liar among other things. So im wondering if u all are wrong especially the ones who are calling her a bad person for this. Whats your next move? Do u admit u were wrong. Do u have the balls to apologize even if its not said directly to her?.
What happens after this, is my point? All this drama started to possibly be wrong and yet none of u have even replied saying ud be sorry or anything of the matter.
And none of u think thats petty?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Britney’s life timeline also fucked her up, it amazes me how she is so shocked by people questioning after the shit show her life has been these past few months:

•Last year she was complaining about paying Nolan’s insurance & made a gofundme for her dad.
•Then she gets her eyebrows micro bladed which cost a few hundred.
•She starts vlogging everyday of Nov & Dec to be able to leave Ean & get a new place.
• She barely posted any videos but announces her merch.
• Has money for a tattoo, new furniture, new wardrobe, trip with Alyssa, trip to playlist, daily restaraunts trips etc. • Makes another video complaining about Nolan’s insurance
• Now has money to buy a new car...
• Doesnt wanna show proof of money OTHER PEOPLE donated because she doesn’t have to show proof....?

I’m sure there’s more to add to that list but this is why people go at her so hard. Tell me how that adds up to any of you Britney lovers.
Plus on top of that once she did move out she claimed she had enough to buy herself a house.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”