TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

meghan1792
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by meghan1792 »

All of her work posts are gone on IG as well as any posts that mention her uploading her Q&A video.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:OH my, I'm think just I'm too old to understand what it is I'm following with the girl. I was born in the dark ages. LOL. How old is she? I don't think she's much older than my daughter. I'd have a heart attack if my daughter did any of what she did, and I wasn't even a strict parent. Man, her mom must have some real issues too.

24. 25 in November
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Piperx wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:OH my, I'm think just I'm too old to understand what it is I'm following with the girl. I was born in the dark ages. LOL. How old is she? I don't think she's much older than my daughter. I'd have a heart attack if my daughter did any of what she did, and I wasn't even a strict parent. Man, her mom must have some real issues too.

24. 25 in November
Yup, she could be my kid... What did you all think of her "sugar daddy" video today?

Also, sorry about all the crazy site issues today. There was a problem on guru gossip and since we are sister sites, it took our site down temporarily as wel. Hoping that since we are back online now, that means it's been rectified and everything will run smoothly now.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Okay, is it me, or is it a bad idea to out a BABY in a tub of water with sliced lemons or limes in it? My adult skin is entirely too sensitive for all that acidity..

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Begs people to watch her viedeos - makes money and then decides to rage delete and ends up where she is now..not making any money from her videos.
Begs people to go to her for photographs - barely makes anything.
Begs people to buy her "crapfts" - doesn't make any money.
Begs people to sign up for her online junk - gets a couple free things.
Asks if people will want to watch her premium snapchats - again, nobody is going to care to watch her crap.

If people don't even care to watch her FREE on YouTube why would they want to PAY to see her boring snapchats?

I would say she should find a hobby and stick to it but it's not looking very promising. Although she has kept up with this photography thing for awhile..I mean on and off but still.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I probably have loose morals but cam girling is probably the best way for her to make money without a GED and a license.
In my opinion
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

charmed596 wrote:I probably have loose morals but cam girling is probably the best way for her to make money without a GED and a license.
In my opinion
She just seems like she would be a boring cam girl. Don't they at least have to pretend to enjoy sex? And the kids screaming in the background would likely be a turnoff to most guys. Cam girls sell a fantasy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Edit: I realized the Mason jars in the picture weren't even her own Image way to be creative, TayTay.

On the picture of her "patriotic" sUpEr RuStIc ArT Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6f3be3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

She is the dumbest bitch alive. I swear they should IQ test people before letting them reproduce.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
charmed596 wrote:I probably have loose morals but cam girling is probably the best way for her to make money without a GED and a license.
In my opinion
She just seems like she would be a boring cam girl. Don't they at least have to pretend to enjoy sex? And the kids screaming in the background would likely be a turnoff to most guys. Cam girls sell a fantasy.

Yeah which shed be bad at but ignoring her kids and spending time online is her thing. She could figure something semi pathetic up and make enough from dumbass men.

Especially considering she won’t need a license or car to get there. I just hope she takes security and hiding her location seriously.

Who am I kidding that’s too much work for her
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Oh please! She’s going to have people pay to add her on Snapchat and either A) never post or B) post pictures with dark lighting, a few times a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Soooo...what about the job she said she had? Did I miss the blip on the radar again? Like with her GED? :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

IMG_1364.JPG
Who in their right mind would play $10 of this streaky ill painted 99¢ store jar?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Batskie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Batskie »

wildFlower14 wrote:
IMG_1364.JPG
Who in their right mind would play $10 of this streaky ill painted 99¢ store jar?

I don’t get the crafts she’s trying to sell. It’s not at a quality level that I couldn’t do myself for the same amount of money or less, so who’s ordering these? I think it would be cuter if she painted the jars so they weren’t streaky and distressed them with sandpaper for that rustic feel she’s trying to market. I’m not into the fake flowers, she could put fairy lights in them instead with a cuter tie around the top of the jar maybe? Idk I feel like if you go on Pinterest and search mason jar crafts she could find a bunch of better ideas to try to make and sell, I just would never ever spend my money on one of these. If she enjoys doing it, good on you, but to sell I would expect a better quality.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Batskie wrote:
wildFlower14 wrote:
IMG_1364.JPG

I don’t get the crafts she’s trying to sell. It’s not at a quality level that I couldn’t do myself for the same amount of money or less, so who’s ordering these? I think it would be cuter if she painted the jars so they weren’t streaky and distressed them with sandpaper for that rustic feel she’s trying to market. I’m not into the fake flowers, she could put fairy lights in them instead with a cuter tie around the top of the jar maybe? Idk I feel like if you go on Pinterest and search mason jar crafts she could find a bunch of better ideas to try to make and sell, I just would never ever spend my money on one of these. If she enjoys doing it, good on you, but to sell I would expect a better quality.

And the color looks like what my daughter came up with making "experiments" and mixing colors.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

wildFlower14 wrote:
IMG_1364.JPG

“A offer”
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I honestly wish she'd just focus on her photography, I can see improvements in her work- not saying she is some amazing photographer but I feel if she stuck with it she could at least get to a point she could support herself.

But she's already making terrible business decisions, like changing the name to match her jar work! No. Just no.

And she isnt even painting the damn things right. Fill will a small amount of paint, roll it around till it covers empty remaining paint and repeat till you have the coverage you want.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

"Make me a offer" omg. I'm laughing my ass off.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She changed the name of the photography business? I actually thought "Tayler Made" was a decent name. And what about those ugly brown t-shirts? Her "uniform"?

jadedd_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadedd_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... fdb56b.jpg[/img]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”