BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

CoyMistress
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: The Shady Bunch (Part 41)

Unread post by CoyMistress »

This will stick with her though! People remember such things. She has lost her reliability! At this point, even Britnessa is more trustworthy than her. She has at least made the payment after getting caught.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

I don’t think we should let this go. Something is fishy. All these days they said they would investigate and get back to us. And now they can’t release any info? She did not get away. Now it’s solely on her. She should show the proof. I hope she keeps getting called for this crap.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Welp....that’s that.

I don’t understand how the amount that was donated (which was never hers to begin with) can’t be disclosed.
I can understand if it was her own money but it wasn’t, not one cent of that was hers. She’s still sketchy af for not disclosing the amount, I don’t care what the MDA said in my opinion she didn’t donate the full amount.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Cinnamon wrote:I don’t think we should let this go. Something is fishy. All these days they said they would investigate and get back to us. And now they can’t release any info? She did not get away. Now it’s solely on her. She should show the proof. I hope she keeps getting called for this crap.
She blocks anyone who ask for receipts though so eventually it'll die down unfortunately.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:So now that the MDA won’t release info will you guys drop it?...move onto something else, you like to gossip about... like the breakup!!.. I have no problem reading gossip that isn’t hateful.. (like wishing harm upon someone)... I honestly don’t think they broke up I think she’s just playing games with you guys...
Why would it get dropped? People who gave their money still do no have answers. Nobody wishes harm on Britney but people do believe in consequences.
In every thread there are a few crazies, don't lump as all together before this shit storm her thread was one of the most civil.. Jessfams is full of crazy conspiracies and people who "know things for a fact". People are angry right now and they have every right to be. She is LYING.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote:So now that the MDA won’t release info will you guys drop it?...move onto something else, you like to gossip about... like the breakup!!.. I have no problem reading gossip that isn’t hateful.. (like wishing harm upon someone)... I honestly don’t think they broke up I think she’s just playing games with you guys...
So then leave. Who are you to tell ppl to drop it I mean eventually it will get dropped but ppl legit gave money to her and go no answer that’s not right.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blackswan wrote:
Cinnamon wrote:I don’t think we should let this go. Something is fishy. All these days they said they would investigate and get back to us. And now they can’t release any info? She did not get away. Now it’s solely on her. She should show the proof. I hope she keeps getting called for this crap.
She blocks anyone who ask for receipts though so eventually it'll die down unfortunately.
Didnt someone say they would make a video exposing her? Now is the time to do it. It needs to be civil though, no calling her names or bringing up shit that doesnt matter. It needs to include screenshots, links etc... and be informative that way her minions will actually sit through and watch it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Didnt someone say they would make a video exposing her? Now is the time to do it. It needs to be civil though, no calling her names or bringing up shit that doesnt matter. It needs to include screenshots, links etc... and be informative that way her minions will actually sit through and watch it.
Wasn't it Layla something?
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Ohhh so you like to gossip here. Well no one is stopping you from changing the topic. Although the idea that she is pretending to break up with her man to "mess with us" is laughable.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

KeepingItReal wrote:Cass no one is "bringing her down"...most of us have been viewers for YEARS. You just started.

We have seen through her and she's a liar and now possibly a thief.

Who pelts a burnt bagel at their little one??? Explain that!
I havent just started . I began watching years ago. Just recently after hawlow was born did my viewings become less

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cass wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:Cass no one is "bringing her down"...most of us have been viewers for YEARS. You just started.

We have seen through her and she's a liar and now possibly a thief.

Who pelts a burnt bagel at their little one??? Explain that!
I havent just started . I began watching years ago. Just recently after hawlow was born did my viewings become less

Did you see the vlog where Brit stuck the broom end up Eans ass?
Last edited by Blackswan on Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:I don’t know if this was mentioned because the board has moved a lot but Alyssa is such a dumb bitch. Her and Laura were laughing about her getting a speeding ticket for going 98 in a 65!!!!!!! Because they were running late! I hope Laura’s dumb ass gets a VERY hefty fine and her car insurance premium to sky rocket because usually anything over 20mph is reckless driving.
I mean what do you expect...being trashy runs in the family.
All jokes aside I think that’s disgusting...because everytime these idiot do that and vlog/snap & drive it’s always innocent ppl that die & gets their lives ruined. Britney’s been in 3 accidents (that we know) of all 3 of which “weren’t her fault” ...yea ok Jan.
Alyssa (and Laura) are not trash. They are in their early twenties and they do make mistakes. But I would like to point out both ladies work with autistic children as full-time jobs. The job leaves them exhausted. Alyssa has been working almost full-time since she graduated high school. Both ladies also attend a community college. Alyssa pays for her tuition and all her living expenses (which is why she can only take a class or two a semester). They seem to be in a very loving relationship and they have dreams of traveling and having a family. But Alyssa is wise enough to understand that they are not ready to be parents and so for now, they are studying for their degrees and working full-time. Isn't this what YTMDers want youtubers like Britney to do?!

(And yes, Laura's premiums will skyrocket and she will get lots of points on her driving record, so she will pay a price for the mistake. )
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

How did Vanessa get forced into proving she donated but Britt ia getting away with it?

One of those drama channels should pick this up for sure, this isn't right. If she has nothing to hide she should have no problem posting proof of donation... to a cause that may help her and her son one day.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:I don’t know if this was mentioned because the board has moved a lot but Alyssa is such a dumb bitch. Her and Laura were laughing about her getting a speeding ticket for going 98 in a 65!!!!!!! Because they were running late! I hope Laura’s dumb ass gets a VERY hefty fine and her car insurance premium to sky rocket because usually anything over 20mph is reckless driving.
All jokes aside I think that’s disgusting...because everytime these idiot do that and vlog/snap & drive it’s always innocent ppl that die & gets their lives ruined. Britney’s been in 3 accidents (that we know) of all 3 of which “weren’t her fault” ...yea ok Jan.
Alyssa (and Laura) are not trash. They are in their early twenties and they do make mistakes. But I would like to point out both ladies work with autistic children as full-time jobs. The job leaves them exhausted. Alyssa has been working almost full-time since she graduated high school. Both ladies also attend a community college. Alyssa pays for her tuition and all her living expenses (which is why she can only take a class or two a semester). They seem to be in a very loving relationship and they have dreams of traveling and having a family. But Alyssa is wise enough to understand that they are not ready to be parents and so for now, they are studying for their degrees and working full-time. Isn't this what YTMDers want youtubers like Britney to do?!

(And yes, Laura's premiums will skyrocket and she will get lots of points on her driving record, so she will pay a price for the mistake. )
A mistake? Theyre old enough to know better, idc who they work with or what they do for a living when you carelessly endanger the lives of innocent people with your “mistakes” you are TRASH. Alyssa has drove while under the influence and constantly speeding how is that a mistake. I hate ppl that use their age as an excuse to get away with shitty behavior.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RubyRed wrote:How did Vanessa get forced into proving she donated but Britt ia getting away with it?

One of those drama channels should pick this up for sure, this isn't right. If she has nothing to hide she should have no problem posting proof of donation... to a cause that may help her and her son one day.
Because everyone came for Britney first then started mentioning Vanessa and when Britney showed her sketchy proof with no amount and said she wasn’t going to post the amount she wanted to one up Britney and show better proof. Vanessa paid it that day which is still messed up she did pay it so there’s nothing else that can be done
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

This is what britney was counting on. She probably called them demanding they stop giving out any information about them. She is pure trash. I hope people keep fucking with her until she cracks and admits she never paid or shows receipts with dates blocked like her bff Vanessa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

so I Said wrote:
cass wrote:
so I Said wrote: She wouldn’t need to do damage control, she’ll need much more than that. Damage control is accidentally putting something in her video and people making drama from it ie a nip slip.

Here’s the thing about apologizing it means shit if you don’t mean it. These people are being honest. I’m sure a lot f them would’ve loved someone like “early Brit” to be mommy friends with and had they been her friend they would’ve called her out and Brit would’ve just them out her life and said they were toxic.

People aren’t being stubborn and “set in their ways” I’ve seen plenty of people admit they were wrong, BUT in all honesty she doesn’t deserve it because she’s the one letting it get this far.

Let’s change it from donations to a pregnancy and internet person to irl.
She tells everyone she knows she’s pregnant, to trap a guy and then months go by and people are asking about if she knows the sex of the baby and normal questions because they might as well get along with her. Then she claims she doesn’t owe people shit (because she’s lying) then those people are like “show me the ultrasound” the lie has gone on too long and eventually she’s going to have to pop out a baby or admit she lied.

Baby=donations receipts=ultrasound. Can you see the problem many people have now?

No i understand peoples frustrations. Hell the only reason im even staying around is to find out the truth. I dont use social media and i doubt shell make a video about this so this is the only place ill find it. Once this is over i wont be on here anymore lol.
I just dont get why people are just so invested in brining her down, not just about the donations either.
If many of u hate or dislike her as much as u say or potray then why even watch her vids? Or lurk/follow her social media
Why bother talking about it at all lol? Just seems childish.
From the time ive been here i havent seen one user who hates her give her the benefit of the doubt for anything or compliment or nothing!! So most of u seem to just stick around or watch her vids purely to just hate on

Oh but ur not haters!
Ur just giving ur opinion!
I just dont see the point lol
What does comming on here bring to ur lives , seriously.

Have you thought about the fact that many have invested in her for years?

Look at it this way: say you brother brings a new girl into your family and you only see her a few times a week. You don’t know her but there’s something about her that you like. You like this person and you get to know them but by bit over years. Your brother decides he no longer likes her and just dumps her. You can’t go and contact her cuz that would be weird or cause problems with your brother, but you miss her.

She can claim we don’t know shit from “10” minute videos, but by that logic neither can the people who “adore her” in fact it makes them creeps and stalkers by that logic and us haters.

We got to know her a little bit and see her and her family grow. And then she blindsided us and Ean. While she owes us nothing, we are still trying to handle that. He’s been with her for years and now we can’t contact him cuz that would be weird or cause problems with her because that would be harassment. Then she drops that she has a new boyfriend and we’re upset because she has things she needed to work on. Her self and mental health, her kids, her ex because he’s been with her for years and he’s the father of her children.

And if you want actual answers maybe stop being a child and petty yourself with the “ur not HaTerz” bs obviously with all the “lol” you’re doing you aren’t taken any of this seriously and that’s the difference. People here are serious and hurt. We know he doesn’t or won’t care so we comfort eachother and vent to eachother.

When you get your answer you’ll be gone. Cool whatever we’ll still be here for eachother while you just used us for info you were too lazy to bother asking Brit for in the first place. Think about what that says about you.

Lol acctually i did have a relationship like that w my bil's gf and guess what shes gone lol. Im nit hyrt by it bc shit happens im also not gunna say my bil is a terrible person blah blah blah u get the point.

Also how does me not asking brit myself make me lazy? What makes me so special that shed tell me?

Like i said i doubt shell make a video abiut this and i dont use social media, twitter to be exact bc that seema to be where the answer will come out if anything.
So here is the only place ill know.

But when its all said in done im not gunna bash her, or anyone for that matter if it comes out she lied! Ill be shocked and move on w my life

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

olemama wrote:

Wow I didn't realize your age and career was excuse to be a reckless driver and endanger others on the road.

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Hatethefakeones wrote:This Cass member is new. I wonder who it is?... hmmmm

Lol im not britt. They already did an IP search and before it was even posted i told them where i was from. I explained why i was new aswell

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I have a suggestion for all the people who are offended by swearing and certain opinions, but still like to gossip go create their own forum where you can politely gossip with no swearing or insults?

Because it really is becoming a moot point to keep correcting people on here. Just realize it doesn't make you any better. Gossiping is still gossiping at the end of the day.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”