heyletschat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by heyletschat »

Oh

What a surprise... No evidence on the vlog about the target employee apart from their words. We SO believe you!
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Amazing... This family literally kills me.

Jackson has a fever so they stop vlogging. Landon has a fever and they take him outside to the tennis courts and shops. OKAY.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by Coco_ »

another vlog where keren complains about landon being grumpy!

also the way she decorated the bathroom was sooo ugly.. the shower curtain did not go with the rugs at all and who puts 3 rugs in 1 bathroom lol.
Last edited by Coco_ on Thu May 24, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

THESE KIDS ARE ALWAYS FREAKING SICK. I have honestly never met children who get sick so often and I have worked as a nanny,in a nursery school/pre-school and in a public school but with older kids. GIVE THEM NUTRIENTS and they won't be sick every other week. Good Lord.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Oh my goodness, that bathroom looks horrible with the brown and black and a lot of rugs and patterns and what not. Keren has no sense whatsoever. Khoa was actually right even though he says it’s all the same in his eyes. And I’m so glad he FOR ONCE didn’t kiss her ass with the “omg it is so pretty mama thank you” :roll:
woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

gmax wrote:THESE KIDS ARE ALWAYS FREAKING SICK. I have honestly never met children who get sick so often and I have worked as a nanny,in a nursery school/pre-school and in a public school but with older kids. GIVE THEM NUTRIENTS and they won't be sick every other week. Good Lord.
But landon got vaccins right so it was to be expected he could feel sick. My girls always had a lof of side effects after the shots. But being malnourished i think his system might have a hard time processing it. Sorry if i sound a bit stupid but can't explain it in english that well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:Guys...i got Chinese food today and does the design of this bag remind you of anything?? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b8d78e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
This is actually where they got the idea from. These bags are everywhere haha

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Three rugs in one bathroom, WHY? Looks ugly af

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:Vlog comments, I am tired though so if I’m extra bitchy excuse that lol.

-Keren said that people (aka us) were making her feel insecure about shopping there. Lmao but I thought we were just loser bitches and you literally do not care at all?! Whatever. Lol
-why is she shopping AGAIN? She literally buys something every day and she isn’t buying cheap stuff either. She probably spent $100 at Target at least.
-does it piss anyone else off when she says “these ones” isn’t it just “these”. UGH
-Wait when they’re at the end of the target part someone says hi to them and Keren said she got scared. Why would you get scared if you supposedly were just told everyone loves you??? Hmmmm
-correction she bought more than she showed, I saw her bags. She spent at least $200! Wtf
-They say Jackson is not feeling well yet Khoa takes him out to Ba Noi’s. Logical
-The way Ba Noi looks at Landon with so much love made me sad because his mom never looks at him like that :/ Landon should move in with Ba Noi..
-Keren says she wishes she could go buy a bunch of stuff. Bitch just spent a good $200-$300 at Target that morning. What the actual fuck
-I actually laughed so hard when Khoa was saying how pretty the plant was then screams “no Jackson don’t smack it” lmaaaooooo but also hear how Khoa yells at Jackson and Ba Noi kindly says “Noooo Jackson” they need to learn more from Ba Noi I think she’s a great mom
-Oh my the bathroom Keren redid looked so ugly lmaoooo! I can’t. And she wants to decorate Ba Noi’s.
-I believe Landon had a higher or similar fever than Jackson’s and all Keren did was shove Tylenol into his mouth and leave him. Oh but Jackson has the same thing and they stop vlogging and just focus on him. Like wtf
Landon did have a fever that high a few weeks back and they took him to play tennis because Jackson wanted to.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

I love how offended she looked when Koah said he didn’t like the bathroom. She thinks she has such great taste and is sooo great and decorating when in reality all she does is pick up whatever boring ass neutral shit she can find. Too many patterns and the black and white looked terrible in their bathroom. It’s a KIDS bathroom, it wouldn’t hurt to add some color...
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

heyletschat wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote: Thanks for correcting me :). I always saw grass from the vlogs By the way, do you think the roof needs replacing? The neighbours is much nicer lol.
The listing from when they bought their house says that it has a new roof, so they must not take good care of it. You need to do maintance on a roof or else it will quickly need replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May be very naive but did not realise this - how do you maintain a roof?
Besides inspecting your roof after storms or a big rain and wind storm, you should be cleaning your gutters and applying moss killer yearly. It looks like, from this picture, that moss killer has not been applied in a while. But someone above had a good point that this picture could be old and taken before the roof was replaced and K&K moved in

tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

the bathroom is TINY it needs 2 rugs not 3 keren. And also decorate the bathroom in a fun theme, this age is the only time it’s acceptable, you can do the neutral decor as they get older

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

LITERALLY as she’s helping Khoa’s mama redecorate the house she straight up says “I just wanna buy a bunch of stuff”

I totally get how fun it is to buy stuff. Like I do I love getting new shoes and I indulge in tattoos so that definitely isn’t cheap (I’m 22 don’t have any kids and stuff so I can be a little irresponsible sometimes) BUT how the hell does she spend every single damn day. I would get bored. I get to a point now where it’s like well shit I’ve gotta pay for phone bills and save up for a house. Doesn’t she ever think “we’ll we’ve got 3 kids to put through college and a house mortgage and tons of expenses, maybe I shouldn’t buy that”

She’s so vicarious with her money it’s so bad like I’m getting anxious at her irresponsibility with money and saving. Such idiots.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Guys I am so sorry but this thread has to be locked for 48 hours while we investigate some pretty serious rule breaks. You all know that I am a 100% fair mod and i know we have an understanding. Unfortunately it has come to this so I hope you will all understand and know that I am not doing this for no reason. Please continue to use the site whilst this thread is locked.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ok guys the thread is unlocked for You to resume posting. If you are still here and able to post then please know that you were not a part of the problem. Sorry for keeping you all waiting and I hope you understand that I did not take the decision to lock the thread lightly~ pineapples x
angel15158
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angel15158 »

Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about everything from the past 2 vlogs haha

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

Jackson has “the croup” why Keren always added the “the” before saying it made me cringe.
Happy she did take him to a doctor but also was it needed to take the footage in her bed he was so obviously sick/upset & didn’t need a light in his face. Also, was Khoa busy “editing” or gaming at 4am?! Hmmm.
Plus poor Taylor I assume having to take care of Jackson/Landon all morning while they get the fence permit. Couldn’t just Khoa go get it? Oh well.

kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

Not that it’s really any of our business but why did the thread get locked?
Users going too far IRL making calls? (CPS? police? ????)

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

It really pissed me off after they went to the Dr and Keren said what it was the croup then koah shows Jackson hugging Landon. It's contagious! Keep them separated until Jackson isn't sick anymore. Poor landon has no chance and then won't get checked if he ends up getting the same sickness. I really can't watch anymore.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kmcp13 wrote:Not that it’s really any of our business but why did the thread get locked?
Users going too far IRL making calls? (CPS? police? ????)

Im curious also.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”