JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:She said to Addie "does it taste the same?" When they nurse. She's so gross.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
That is so gross.

Honestly, I dont understand why she is still nursing Addie. She has went 2 weekends without nursing and did fine. She is coming up on 2 years old. Like.....if you want to bond, just cuddle. Why force her to continue to nurse like she is a newborn?? I think Jesss just pushes it bc she has no identity if a baby isn't hanging off of her boob.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

KKand3boys wrote:
olemama wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:Jess made it a little more dramatic than it needed to be, but all jokes aside, I've been there and those people in costumes really are super aggressive. Someone, I think it was a "Jack Sparrow," grabbed me and made it really awkward to the point of basically forcing my mom to take a picture that we never even wanted in the first place. Then when I squirmed away, he kept following us and was straight up yelling for money. I was like 14 and it was a little scary, not gonna lie. And it was not common knowledge for us that they do this.
Hollywood Boulevard is no place to take young kids. The street performers and pan-handlers can be super aggressive. It's unfortunate because LA has hundreds of wonderful things to do with children. Beaches,mountains, botanical gardens, kids museums, festivals-you name it, LA has it! All is takes is a bit of planning, something Jess seems incapable of.
We couldn't even enjoy being there anymore after that happened because all our time was spent dodging people in costumes who were trying to grab us. It was not fun. It was really awkward and stressful. So if you ever go to the Grauman's area, be aware and prepared to run away!
They will harass you to take pictures. So we felt rude for not taking one, but then they harassed us for money. It was really weird and scammy. I just want to warn anyone who might be going there who isn't aware of how it goes down, because my family had no idea what we were walking into when we went.
I'm from Cali and didn't even know this. So sorry you experience this. I do see why they were scared Minnie mouse almost have the structure of a male it creeped me out watching I would have been so scared if it was my child

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I cant believe she parked in that parking garage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

How did Jess grow up in Cali and not know about the panhandlers and that the person was trying to rip them off?? I grew up in a small town in the south and I would NEVER walk up to those people, nor would I let my children do it. She had no idea who is in that Minnie Mouse suit. LIke damn, you should know better than that! :?
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Jess was one of the first youtube mom vloggers, she knows that as the kids grow people become less interested because everyone loves babies. If Addy isn’t nursing then she’s not going to consider her a baby anymore and she’s probably scared her channel will start dying down

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:She said to Addie "does it taste the same?" When they nurse. She's so gross.

That is so gross.

Honestly, I dont understand why she is still nursing Addie. She has went 2 weekends without nursing and did fine. She is coming up on 2 years old. Like.....if you want to bond, just cuddle. Why force her to continue to nurse like she is a newborn?? I think Jesss just pushes it bc she has no identity if a baby isn't hanging off of her boob.

Over the years Jess has done the opposite of normalizing BF and turned in to a weird ass fetish she’s so damn crazy. I agree she will not know what to do with her life once addy is done.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

That is so gross.

I am a massive advocate for breastfeeding, extended breastfeeding, all of that. However Addie is at a point where she could wean, easily. Mess keeps forcing the relationship back onto her and it's not healthy.

All Addie does is gymnastics once a week then the rest of the time she just walks around in her parents vicinity, no stimulation, no challenge, nothing. She must be bored out of her mind so probably at this point just nurses for something to do.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

i don’t understand that jess didn’t know about this. hollywood boulevard is apparently a huge tourist trap. places like nyc, la, paris, london, etc. are full of “scammers” wanting to make $$$ that are super aggressive and pushy. it’s common knowledge that this type of stuff happens around those touristy places. these include “characters”, pickpockets, overpriced or fake memorabilia or souvenirs etc. she is used to disney i’m sure which is super regulated and has a lot of rules and photo ops are mostly included in the admission price. but really, she is so naive. anyone who has been to a world famous attraction knows what i’m talking about. these scammers and fakes are everywhere. think naked cowboy at times square, some street performers, face painters, crappy expensive souvenir places. they know they can prey on people and are sometimes a part of a bigger operation, like helping identity thieves and pickpockets. she is dumb but lucky in that sense.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

sorry for the double post, but if i recall correctly, in nyc there have been videos of characters doings similar thing that went viral. i think it was barney or elmo. this is not a one off type of thing lmao.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

It was so disgusting how whoever was in that costume was basically shoving Lilia and Alyna’s faces into the boobs of the costume. I don’t know how/why neither Jess nor Janell said anything about it. If that was me (well, I would never have let my children walk up to panhandlers but anyway, I digress), I would have certainly spoken up and grabbed my child away. I don’t care if you’re dressed up as my child’s favorite character, if you shove her face into your chest and have a death grip on her neck/shoulders, there will be hell.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Jess is going to be one of those moms you see in the news because they breastfeed their 7 year old. I can see it now: Seven YEAR old wants to NURSE??? :oops:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I'm also surprised how little Addy plays with toys and I mean actual toys, not just a few colorful balls. Where are the crayons, or fun electrical stuff, where she can learn something, apart from walking around in the front and backyard, watching her siblings?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm glad Mimi has some toys for Addie.Jess and the nbor who keeps her sometimes,don't seem to have much for her
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm glad Mimi has some toys for Addie.Jess and the nbor who keeps her sometimes,don't seem to have much for her
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Poor Addie just wanders around that house not being stimulated. The beauty of being home with all the big kids at school is one on one time to do toddler things. Poor kid her only stimulation is going to Costco or that time she got in the trash. No wonder she's fussy she's tired and bored.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Is kaden getting glasses?
(On her Snapchat)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Echox3 wrote:Is kaden getting glasses?
(On her Snapchat)

Don’t worry. There’ll be a big dramatic click bait vlog soon. ‘My SON was BLIND!!!’

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Echox3 wrote:Is kaden getting glasses?
(On her Snapchat)

No I don’t think so. (Given how big they are on his face) I think she’s getting hers.

She’s just letting her kids play with expensive stuff, because it’ll make a cute picture.

Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

She said a while ago that she's getting the twins' eyes tested as she thinks Kaden needs glasses.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I hope he doesn't get glasses. I don't want to hear "mini Ben!!!!!" in every fucking vlog of them together

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”