E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

lmmomSD wrote:Haven't been on Twitter much lately, so I just saw this. I didn't know she was pregnant! Did you all? She's been so quiet about it!
ImageImage
Sorry. I couldn't resist. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 4155b5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Dammm if I had twitter I’d be asking if it was the zika instead of food poisoning, because she hardly eats bahahaha.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Food poisoning while pregnant
Holy moly

Food poisoning sucks anytime

Hope they donn't have to recall her cheese balls, gf will starve 'while pregnant'

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Jennifer had her mouth all over the baby too in Julie’s birth vlog! I remember thinking, what the heck? I’m sure the whole family is infested with cold sores...why risk it!! This wasn’t even a quick peck, she was holding her there basically rubbing her mouth on her face. So gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know Bonnie has been open about getting cold sores and having to take medication for it, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Griffiths family and their kids do too. They all don't have any boundaries or lines at all, especially when it comes to the kids. Remember when Bonnie used to feed Lincoln like a baby bird? I mean, that's her kid but it was still super weird. I would also pay money to bet that she still baby birds him, but stopped showing it on camera cause people were like "wtf?" lol.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lmmomSD wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I wonder if they are actually going to call the kid “TJ”.
Tommy is totally Ellie’s style though. And Joel is Jared’s.....
TJ might be cute. And I don't mind Thomas Joel. But if they actually name him "Tommy" and put it on his birth certificate, I am going to be ill.
It's just too precious.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
It'll be funny if one of them reads here and they don't go with the name when he is born even though we can obviously tell thats the name they've decided on.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I had to get a whooping cough vaccine with my last baby

Theyre immune, too

Baby will have a cold sore by memorial day weekend

Germs are awesome

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

Thomas Joel is such a cute name, but it really doesn’t go with Jackson and Calvin. Which I know it doesn’t HAVE to but we already know she’s beyond disappointed TJ isn’t a girl, I don’t know I guess I’m afraid she is going to resent TJ as much as keren (kkandbabyj) resents Landon.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

At the end of yesterday's vlog, Jared actually points out the initials and asks if she got an M too just in case and she says yeah. But I'm betting they're leaning more towards Tommy since those are the initials she chose to display. Really hope he's born and they feel like Mason is the right name, because I really hate the name Tommy Joel lol.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

rdt1004 wrote:At the end of yesterday's vlog, Jared actually points out the initials and asks if she got an M too just in case and she says yeah. But I'm betting they're leaning more towards Tommy since those are the initials she chose to display. Really hope he's born and they feel like Mason is the right name, because I really hate the name Tommy Joel lol.
I think that was more Jared covering Ellie's ass bc Ellie is dumb and left the TJ out...
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Thomas Joel flows pretty well together and tommy is a cute nickname for a little boy. But tommy is an awful name for a grown adult man. People seem to forget that names have to last a lifetime, not just when they’re little and cute.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Ruby wanted to name Eve Evie, Kevin had to talk her out of it. Grandma Griffith seemed keen on the cute little girl names. It would not shock me if they did go with Tommy as a full name.
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

Is there a reason why they're choosing Joel as the middle name? I mean I love Joel and he's a total prince, but they seem so self-centered so I'm surprised they didn't pick Chad or Jared as the middle name. Is there a reason beyond Joel just being fantastic? lol
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Calvin is so much more endearing and cute now that he's talking more and isn't whining for mommy constantly. It's funny, the second she gets pregnant she expects him to grow right up and be totally independent, and a little independence for toddlers is good, clearly. It's just sad that Ellie babies them until a new baby is imminent and then pushes them out of the nest suddenly. I'm glad Calvin is learning to be a bit more independent though.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

The kids constantly saying "poop" and Ellie telling them not to is CRACKING ME UP. You asked for this, Ellie! You and your constant poop talk is where they got it.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Yes, Calvin's speech is better and that's good. Maybe it's just me, but I still struggle to understand him a lot of the time, especially today at the end. I couldn't tell you what he was saying! Please tell me he's not going to be like Jared and Ellie with that screeching out!!!

This delay bit too-I was getting a chuckle in the comments when people were wishing him Happy Birthday and Happy early Birthday. Bonnie's delay is worse than E and J though. Today's was from Monday with what they said at the beginning.

Jared has been talking about a website he was building and there might be an announcement soon-wonder what's up with that?
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

I feel like Calvin started talking overnight. I still can't understans everything (but English in not my first language so 'baby-talk' is not my forte).

Actually, I think it is a bit suspicious. Could he have been in som therapy? Or have they just been AWFUL showing Cakvin talk?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Pency wrote:The kids constantly saying "poop" and Ellie telling them not to is CRACKING ME UP. You asked for this, Ellie! You and your constant poop talk is where they got it.
It was totally cracking me up because he didn't give a crap that she told him not to. I think that he's going to give them a run for their money.

I feel like they have had him in speech therapy.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The way Jared communicates with (at) Ellie is very strange to me. It seems so condescending but I think it's maybe more that he's trying to placate her?
On a positive note, Calvin's speech has improved so much! It's really encouraging to see.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

Y'all. I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but Beau and Emily gave their baby girl a middle name!! Her name is Clara Jane. They replied to someone who asked if they had misheard (LOL), and apparently Emily wanted it and Beau was fine with it. Go Emily! No stupid Griffiths traditions for you. We all know this just pisses Jennifer off, and makes the Griffiths sisters look down on her.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
c_star916
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c_star916 »

WriteMeOut wrote:Y'all. I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but Beau and Emily gave their baby girl a middle name!! Her name is Clara Jane. They replied to someone who asked if they had misheard (LOL), and apparently Emily wanted it and Beau was fine with it. Go Emily! No stupid Griffiths traditions for you. We all know this just pisses Jennifer off, and makes the Griffiths sisters look down on her.
Clara Jane??? Hopefully Carlie Butler doesn’t watch these guys. She’ll be losing her mind that somebody took her precious girl’s name!

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

WriteMeOut wrote:Y'all. I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but Beau and Emily gave their baby girl a middle name!! Her name is Clara Jane. They replied to someone who asked if they had misheard (LOL), and apparently Emily wanted it and Beau was fine with it. Go Emily! No stupid Griffiths traditions for you. We all know this just pisses Jennifer off, and makes the Griffiths sisters look down on her.
HoW iS sHe GoInG tO hAvE rOoM fOr HeR fUtUrE hUsBaNdS nAmE nOw!?!?!? Because we all know it would be absurd if Clara decided to do the unthinkable, be a Lucy Stone-r and keep her maiden name. *dripping with so much sarcasm I hope it's very apparent* lol

Return to “Ellie and Jared”