C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

How many times do we have to see a puss-filled sore and hear about a diaper blowout? I don’t need to see scabs and sores and boils. It’s fucking disgusting.

Time to get some new content that doesn’t involve bodily fluids. Geezus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I was pretty grossed out by this too. Why do they think we want to see puss filled boils?? Gross.....I don't even want to look at my own (when I had PO), I certainly don't need to see his. Why do they think this is interesting content? I don't give a rats ass about your skin conditions.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:I was pretty grossed out by this too. Why do they think we want to see puss filled boils?? Gross.....I don't even want to look at my own (when I had PO), I certainly don't need to see his. Why do they think this is interesting content? I don't give a rats ass about your skin conditions.
He's done it before, with stuff in his eye, and other infections. I wonder if he likes going online and looking at pus- filled infections. That would explain it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

He honestly thinks gross ass thumbnails/vids = views.
No wonder views are down

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

They're like 80 year old retirees. That's stuff my grandparents would talk about. "Take a look at this wart!" "The most exciting thing happened this morning! We had a fox in the yard!!"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:They're like 80 year old retirees. That's stuff my grandparents would talk about. "Take a look at this wart!" "The most exciting thing happened this morning! We had a fox in the yard!!"
LMAO! You are spot on!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

auntasaurus19 wrote:How many times do we have to see a puss-filled sore and hear about a diaper blowout? I don’t need to see scabs and sores and boils. It’s fucking disgusting.

The exact reason I unsubbed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

larissaledingham wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:How many times do we have to see a puss-filled sore and hear about a diaper blowout? I don’t need to see scabs and sores and boils. It’s fucking disgusting.

The exact reason I unsubbed

Same here..unsubbed. I have been a sub since way before they started trying for Gaines. Back when they both worked and he was a diving coach. (In other words a very long time)

I was already annoyed by them and these disgusting videos just helped me hit that unsubscribe button. No regrets.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Snooze fest

They have gotten so boring!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

They are doing the bare minimum, sitting on their ass recording the kids isn't a vlog.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

All the family vloggers are getting boring. Daily Bumps, E and J, all the Griffiths sisters, and even Jesssfam ‘s train wreck. Daily life is monotonous. I get up, let out the dog, workout, walk the dog, eat breakfast, go to work, come home , make dinner, do the dishes, watch some shows and go to bed. My husband and I go out here and there, I play tennis a couple times a week. My kids come to visit. I don’t know anyone who lives a life that is exciting daily. That’s why it floors me these people make their living this way. But hey I got sucked in watching the cute babies and I enjoy watching them grow.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Ducklings4 wrote:All the family vloggers are getting boring. Daily Bumps, E and J, all the Griffiths sisters, and even Jesssfam ‘s train wreck. Daily life is monotonous. I get up, let out the dog, workout, walk the dog, eat breakfast, go to work, come home , make dinner, do the dishes, watch some shows and go to bed. My husband and I go out here and there, I play tennis a couple times a week. My kids come to visit. I don’t know anyone who lives a life that is exciting daily. That’s why it floors me these people make their living this way. But hey I got sucked in watching the cute babies and I enjoy watching them grow.

I don't mind boring daily stuff, they could have showed them cooking or cleaning or something but both of them were on sitting on their butt, vlogs used to be little moments though the day and not just 10 minutes of them "playing". I feel like they are both over it :(
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Super lame ass boring. I found myself wondering why he wasn’t “working” in his office. Hmmm
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:They're like 80 year old retirees. That's stuff my grandparents would talk about. "Take a look at this wart!" "The most exciting thing happened this morning! We had a fox in the yard!!"
LMAO! You are spot on!
You've definitely hit the nail on the head! I've been wanting to make a post about them for a few days but struggled to put my thoughts into words. Basically, I've been thinking they're more like grand parents to their own children. They sit around on their butts as though they are elderly and infirm and the kids have to go to them to interact. Not saying all grandparents are lazy or infirm but it's their physical laziness coupled with no one being in charge/instilling discipline that makes them not seem like the actual parents and more like grandparents. Dang, they should put a plaque on that big ole house of theirs: Rest Home - Lazy Pre-Forty Year Old's is our Specialty
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Are their subscribers just kissing their asses, or do they really believe some of the stuff that they comment?
“Today’s video just at home is more special than anything.”
“This was such a magical day!”
“Ya’ll are so fun!”

Are we watching the same vlog?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m over them as well. Blah, they were always my favorite because they seemed like they could be our friends ya know? They were a lot like my husband and I. Now they suck. They take one day and split it into separate days and it isn’t interesting. No one wants to see Gaines make a grilled cheese. No one wants to look at Cullen’s latest medical drama. What about cleaning, party planning, going to Grandollys or even organizing (I loved when Katie would take us in Gaines closet, my daughters looked about the same.) Just the basic daily activities I found enjoyable. Now, they suck. No interest.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m over them as well. Blah, they were always my favorite because they seemed like they could be our friends ya know? They were a lot like my husband and I. Now they suck. They take one day and split it into separate days and it isn’t interesting. No one wants to see Gaines make a grilled cheese. No one wants to look at Cullen’s latest medical drama. What about cleaning, party planning, going to Grandollys or even organizing (I loved when Katie would take us in Gaines closet, my daughters looked about the same.) Just the basic daily activities I found enjoyable. Now, they suck. No interest.
they split days? Wow I haven’t noticed.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

One day last week we saw Cullen working on the lawn. The next day, they posted a video from that same evening, Katie even said something along the lines of “Cullen worked in the yard all day” and showed him laying on the bench in the kitchen. Both clips were from the same day but they posted them on different days.

Today was a snoozer, I turned it off after 2 straight minutes of the Gaines Gymnastics show. *eyeroll*

I HATE what they have done to that sweet girl. She was the sweetest infant/toddler. She is getting so bratty and seeks attention non stop and they allow it. They no longer do the “Yes ma’mn, No, Sir” thing and just let them run wild. Very sad.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Did they ever show what they did with those enormous lockers from the school? Or....is it another unfinished project?
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

MotherNature2 wrote:Did they ever show what they did with those enormous lockers from the school? Or....is it another unfinished project?
Probably sitting in the corner of the garage preparing for their episode of hoarders

Return to “Cullen and Katie”