Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Rkp65i wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:Not that it’s really any of our business but why did the thread get locked?
Users going too far IRL making calls? (CPS? police? ????)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im curious also.

Definitely curious, yknow to make sure it doesn't happen again! Okay main point how absolutely RAGING must Keren be that Bramty is having twins AND is friends with the vlog squad haaaa

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I can’t go into details I’m sorry (I’m really not trying to be that awful secretive mod and I’m sorry I can’t explain totally) but let’s just say that some people take things a little too far and try to hurt peoples real lives. And I don’t just mean KK’s life, I’m talking about people that post here too.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Hurrah the thread is open again! I missed you loser bitches!

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Dreamcatchme wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:Not that it’s really any of our business but why did the thread get locked?
Users going too far IRL making calls? (CPS? police? ????)

Im curious also.

Definitely curious, yknow to make sure it doesn't happen again! Okay main point how absolutely RAGING must Keren be that Bramty is having twins AND is friends with the vlog squad haaaa

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

LOL!!! yesssss WITHOUT any help. keren must be fuming with jealous I'm prepared for them to milk this pregnancy even more with clickbait-y ass titles and all baby related. I wonder if this is going to push them to do a gender reveal if they are having a girl.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I haven't watched in a bit so I feel the need to now just to see this bathroom! :D
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Aaaand we’re back!! Did anybody notice that Khoa wasn’t in the bed when she brought Jackson in at 3 am?

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

I can't believe khan let Jackson be all up in Landon's face when he's contagious. Like it's Fucking common sense to separate them so both don't get it. Ugh.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
natadwen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natadwen »

GureenBooberries wrote:Jackson has “the croup” why Keren always added the “the” before saying it made me cringe.
Happy she did take him to a doctor but also was it needed to take the footage in her bed he was so obviously sick/upset & didn’t need a light in his face. Also, was Khoa busy “editing” or gaming at 4am?! Hmmm.
Plus poor Taylor I assume having to take care of Jackson/Landon all morning while they get the fence permit. Couldn’t just Khoa go get it? Oh well.

I thought she was trying to say Les Croup I cringed as well. I hope Landon doesn't get it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
natadwen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natadwen »

Pineapples wrote:I can’t go into details I’m sorry (I’m really not trying to be that awful secretive mod and I’m sorry I can’t explain totally) but let’s just say that some people take things a little too far and try to hurt peoples real lives. And I don’t just mean KK’s life, I’m talking about people that post here too.

Thanks for moderating! <3

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

I could tell Jackson wanted to say more than just “couch” when he was crying on kernal bed. Poor thing. His little eyes, you could see his desperation for not being able to communicate how he really felt.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Her taking Jackson to the dr just made it 10x more obvious he’s the favorite. He had a fever for MAYBE 24hrs.. landon had one for like 3-4 days and all she did was complain about his whining, never cuddled him or helped him feel better. Also loved the “let’s go get some chic fil a” after the medicine pick up.. like really? this is why your kids are always sick. I also noticed Khoa wasnt in the bed at 4.. shes stupid to think hes editing all night.

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Mads07 wrote:Aaaand we’re back!! Did anybody notice that Khoa wasn’t in the bed when she brought Jackson in at 3 am?

He was... he was just under their invisibility cloak duh! under the perfectly made sheets lol :D
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

GureenBooberries wrote:Jackson has “the croup” why Keren always added the “the” before saying it made me cringe.
Happy she did take him to a doctor but also was it needed to take the footage in her bed he was so obviously sick/upset & didn’t need a light in his face. Also, was Khoa busy “editing” or gaming at 4am?! Hmmm.
Plus poor Taylor I assume having to take care of Jackson/Landon all morning while they get the fence permit. Couldn’t just Khoa go get it? Oh well.

Landon had basically the same symptoms a few days/ week back and they didn't take him to the Doctor's, I hate to see them being treated so differently especially when it comes to their health.

Can't wait for the fence to be put up, hopefully it gets finished in todays vlog!
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

She really does spend just to spend. the new car seat/stroller was $500! I mean, I’d have loved to have one of those, but that’s expensive. especially when you consider this is her THIRD baby and she should still have Landon’s car seat? and she just got that luxury double stroller.

heyletschat
Talker
Talker

ckks wrote:She really does spend just to spend. the new car seat/stroller was $500! I mean, I’d have loved to have one of those, but that’s expensive. especially when you consider this is her THIRD baby and she should still have Landon’s car seat? and she just got that luxury double stroller.

Isn't that the one she was gifted which she showed in the other vlog? People on here said it was gifted anyway, I can't remember if they said

EDIT: Apologies just started the vlog. Now I'm confused! I thought she got sent one the other day? Is this the same one?
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

heyletschat wrote:
ckks wrote:She really does spend just to spend. the new car seat/stroller was $500! I mean, I’d have loved to have one of those, but that’s expensive. especially when you consider this is her THIRD baby and she should still have Landon’s car seat? and she just got that luxury double stroller.

Isn't that the one she was gifted which she showed in the other vlog? People on here said it was gifted anyway, I can't remember if they said

EDIT: Apologies just started the vlog. Now I'm confused! I thought she got sent one the other day? Is this the same one?
The one she was gifted was a double stroller.

LOL to klepto's "i got this" comments as he unlocks his car of course you do
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

The fence may not be put up until next week as it is currently in their driveway and they are due a tropical storm.

I'm not an expert on fences but surely that kind of colour will show dirt very easily?
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

spilledtea wrote:
heyletschat wrote:

The one she was gifted was a double stroller.

LOL to klepto's "i got this" comments as he unlocks his car of course you do
Why do they need so many? Did they get rid of the single strollers / baby car seats used for Jackson / Landon?

EDIT: Another Mommeroo (sorry for spelling) has been bought bc Landon loved it, no he was always left in it and a pink diaper bag - definitely think even though she said it wasn't because they know the gender but I think they do and that it's a girl
Last edited by heyletschat on Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

My eyes are stuck from rolling so hard that she took care of Jackson that way but shoves Tylenol down landons throat then throws him to the side. It’s sick.

Also, the bathroom is hideous and I’m glad khoa said something. But let’s not forget, she wants to do “interior design” lmao

heyletschat
Talker
Talker

calimama20 wrote:My eyes are stuck from rolling so hard that she took care of Jackson that way but shoves Tylenol down landons throat then throws him to the side. It’s sick.

Also, the bathroom is hideous and I’m glad khoa said something. But let’s not forget, she wants to do “interior design” lmao

Sorry I keep posting but this vlog has wound me up - why didn't Landon get fed when they went to Bai Noi's and why did Keren only try and give him popcorn, an egg and yoghurt... Even if he doesn't feel like eating there are better things to give him surely?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”