KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 31

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I haven’t been on in a while. New site now??! Anyways only came here to say that today’s vlog gave me so much anxiety! It was so choppy and Keren pacing back and forth, and parts of it were super fuzzy/blurry. Mostly though, wtf was she doing while feeding a sick baby? Loud music, so much commotion, her hair constantly in her face!!! That whole scene and this entire vlog was a total mess. A sick baby wants comfort, liquids, toast, applesauce, not dairy and a psycho bouncing around in his face. She needs to chill tf out.
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

They 100% know what they are having.
Shes 'nesting' so much (i dont beleive this), yet hasnt done a single thing for the new baby.
Normaly nesting is preparing for bub to come.
They haven't showed a single personal item for the new baby (except for the target photos).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

It was so annoying seeing Jackson fake cry when he was sick and they were in bed and she told him to lay down... I mean I get that he wasn't feeling well and you wanna do everything to make your child feel better, but still.
And didn't she just get a new diaper bag a few months ago that was also pink?
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Tallipia wrote:It was so annoying seeing Jackson fake cry when he was sick and they were in bed and she told him to lay down... I mean I get that he wasn't feeling well and you wanna do everything to make your child feel better, but still.
She also made herself a nappy bag from the kids as well

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I don't know if any of you noticed in the newest vlog, but:

Keramics was saying how the new baby will be there in 3 months, and then Khoa repeated that the new baby will be there in 3 months, and literally 10 seconds later he said: we will have this baby in 16 weeks.

WELL SORRY to break it down to you but 16 weeks equals 4 months. Can you at least for once in your life get your shit together? If you are not sure and can't calculate simple numbers in your mind try using the calculator and edit that part out so we don't see it, but say the facts right, don't look even more stupid than we already think you are.

They always mess up with numbers in their vlogs, like in one of their past vlogs when Keramics said that the boys slept 4 hours, and then she said: yeah 4 hours from 1 to 4 :roll: :roll:
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Also sorry, I have to make a new post for this question:

I don't know much about milestones and babies and ages, but isn't Landon supposed to know how to say at least 5-6 words?

I have been watching random babies the same age as Landon on YouTube and also following one or two and they already mumble words like apple, beach, water... All we've heard Nay Nay say is AH :/
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Wasn't jackson only crying because she wouldn't let him climb up to the window to jump on the bed anyway?? She said you can jump tomorrow and he did that face

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Tallipia wrote:It was so annoying seeing Jackson fake cry when he was sick and they were in bed and she told him to lay down... I mean I get that he wasn't feeling well and you wanna do everything to make your child feel better, but still.
Come on now, his sad face broke my heart. He was so sad and wanted to go on the couch, I dont think he was "fake crying". I don't like Keren and Khoa, but to say a sick baby is "annoying fot fake crying" while clearly he was sad and sick, is just wrong.

Poslano z mojega SM-G531F z uporabo Tapatalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

I can't watch the KKShitShow anymore, not even a second of it. All three of them annoy the hell out of me, I can only put up with Landon. If what you're all saying is true, this bitch is evil. How can she ignore Landon and treat him so differently when he is sick, she has no shame. Now I'll have watch it and then stick a fork in my eye!
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

What bathroom did Keren do? I must have missed that vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

whoa making a joke about being a "pro" at breaking into cars, he definitely has no remorse for his past actions.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Pineapples wrote:What bathroom did Keren do? I must have missed that vlog

She “redecorated” the boys bathroom, in the vlog called “Good news and bad news” look at 13:00. Looks absolutely terrible
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Forgot to mention I was impressed with how easily Jackson took the medicine. Then I remembered he hardly eats and loves anything sugary so he probably took it so easily bc to him it’s like all the other shit he eats. Also, yes Landon should definitely be speaking more. He’s on the same pace as Jackson and it’s bc their parents don’t interact with them unless she’s feeding him absolute crap while bouncing around in his face. I still can’t get over that part! Lastly, if my hubby was half as dumb as Khoa is, I’d be miserable too. That part where he thought that $500 car seat/stroller was for Landon, like he forgot they are having another child...soon...was telling about how disconnected they are.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

adeline wrote:
Come on now, his sad face broke my heart. He was so sad and wanted to go on the couch, I dont think he was "fake crying". I don't like Keren and Khoa, but to say a sick baby is "annoying fot fake crying" while clearly he was sad and sick, is just wrong.

Poslano z mojega SM-G531F z uporabo Tapatalk
He was genuinely upset you could see it, what upset me was the fact that she just sat there and looked at him - give him a hug!
bfel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bfel »

If you look at the comments of the vlog, no one likes the bathroom

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G935F folosind Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Hi ladies just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been lurking since about 2 months before the keren rant video. The sick Jackson situation made me finally make an account (of course it was locked on that day lol) just wanted to say hi to everyone! I feel like I know some of you because I read so many of your posts. [sorry that’s sounds so creepy]

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

AuraBor wrote:I don't know if any of you noticed in the newest vlog, but:

Keramics was saying how the new baby will be there in 3 months, and then Khoa repeated that the new baby will be there in 3 months, and literally 10 seconds later he said: we will have this baby in 16 weeks.

WELL SORRY to break it down to you but 16 weeks equals 4 months. Can you at least for once in your life get your shit together? If you are not sure and can't calculate simple numbers in your mind try using the calculator and edit that part out so we don't see it, but say the facts right, don't look even more stupid than we already think you are.

They always mess up with numbers in their vlogs, like in one of their past vlogs when Keramics said that the boys slept 4 hours, and then she said: yeah 4 hours from 1 to 4 :roll: :roll:
Well the baby will be born 3 months from tomorrow (August 27), and idk where he’s getting 16 weeks if she’s 25 weeks now and having the baby at 39 weeks.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Mylifenolimits wrote:Hi ladies just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been lurking since about 2 months before the keren rant video. The sick Jackson situation made me finally make an account (of course it was locked on that day lol) just wanted to say hi to everyone! I feel like I know some of you because I read so many of your posts. [sorry that’s sounds so creepy]

Welcome to the loser bitches! That bathroom was so shit hahaha and from target too they practically put everything that goes together next to eachother its not hard to match their stuff up that bathroom needed one mat max it's so small and the curtain and rugs clashed so bad! It's not exactly screaming children's bathroom. A kids bathroom doesn't even need to be tacky it can be tastefully done with a few colourful accessories but of course interior designer Keren knows best Hahaha

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

AuraBor wrote:I don't know if any of you noticed in the newest vlog, but:

it’s different when you’re talking about pregnancy. Depending on what day of the week your weeks turn over, there are either 4 or 5 weeks a months.
And works the other way around too if you’re rounding, I’m due in 6 weeks but I usually just say I have two months to go because we’re in May and I’m due in July. Weeks vs months are really confusing in pregnancy but what Keren said was right in her situation

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Dreamcatchme wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:Hi ladies just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been lurking since about 2 months before the keren rant video. The sick Jackson situation made me finally make an account (of course it was locked on that day lol) just wanted to say hi to everyone! I feel like I know some of you because I read so many of your posts. [sorry that’s sounds so creepy]

Welcome to the loser bitches! That bathroom was so shit hahaha and from target too they practically put everything that goes together next to eachother its not hard to match their stuff up that bathroom needed one mat max it's so small and the curtain and rugs clashed so bad! It's not exactly screaming children's bathroom. A kids bathroom doesn't even need to be tacky it can be tastefully done with a few colourful accessories but of course interior designer Keren knows best Hahaha

FINALLY IM IN THE LOSER BITCH CLUB LMAO

Return to “KKandBabyJ”