Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by GymChick »

fingusername wrote:
Elvi wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote: who knows if she does because when do we ever see them at the park playing and getting dirty or in the water splashing around. Bailey loves trucks I'm sure she would love to use them in the dirt. The few times they've done crafts you don't see a toddler being messy and painting all over the place. It's just all to perfect ALL the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you look through her Instagram pics, you won’t even find a pic of her younger daughter without a bow on her head. It’s all about their outfits and the way they look.

The baby wears a bow because she has a deformed head! (seriously, there is a video all about it & i'm not just being mean) The bottom part is enlarged but there is nothing neurologically wrong with her)
It the front of the head. The forehead and it’s just the bones fused together early, soft spot closed. Creates a slight ridge on top of forehead, not very noticeable. My friends baby has it too. For some babies it can cause neuro problems but most it’s just cosmetic

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

GymChick wrote:
fingusername wrote:[
Elvi wrote:She’s obsessed with perfection but I hope she lets her kids be kids and not stress them out all time about messing up their outfits.

S

If you look through her Instagram pics, you won’t even find a pic of her younger daughter without a bow on her head. It’s all about their outfits and the way they look.

The baby wears a bow because she has a deformed head! (seriously, there is a video all about it & i'm not just being mean) The bottom part is enlarged but there is nothing neurologically wrong with her)

It the front of the head. The forehead and it’s just the bones fused together early, soft spot closed. Creates a slight ridge on top of forehead, not very noticeable. My friends baby has it too. For some babies it can cause neuro problems but most it’s just cosmetic

The soft spot closed early but the back of her head is disproportionated. That's what she is covering up with the bows and headbands.

here's the video (7:46 she starts talking about her soft spot...then continues on)
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Tara sweetie, your husband did not pay the ultimate sacrifice. People who were killed in action did. Dont get me wrong, she has a lot to be proud of but Veterans day would be the appropriate day for that caption.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Rkp65i wrote:Tara sweetie, your husband did not pay the ultimate sacrifice. People who were killed in action did. Dont get me wrong, she has a lot to be proud of but Veterans day would be the appropriate day for that caption.
Tara is not the brightest bulb in the box.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

It annoys me when people, especially milso's don't get Memorial/Veterans day right. Posting a photo of your living spouse that's in the military is not appropriate on Memorial Day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Loverach06 wrote:It annoys me when people, especially milso's don't get Memorial/Veterans day right. Posting a photo of your living spouse that's in the military is not appropriate on Memorial Day.

Not only that but the caption but awful. She thanked Adam for making the ultimate sacrifice. Like huh? As an army wife I cringe hard to see other milsos making a fool of themselves on this day. & then Adam gets sassy in the comments, “she knows, thanks” she was a lot sweeter than him with her reply back and she did change the caption.
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Tara Henderson

Unread post by Elvi »

I don’t know about this girl, honestly she seems a little cuckoo to me and as if she has a trashy side to her to be honest.
She doesn’t seem very bright either and point in case, her Memorial Day picture and caption. I also cannot get through any of her videos. The only one I’d be willing to watch would be one about her drug addiction story, how she overcame that and how she’s coping now to make sure she doesn’t have a relapse. That would probably help a lot of people. Everything else about her seems meh, fake and her ‘perfect’ Instagram pics are so boring and predictable.

Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

Tara is what we call a dependa. She thinks everyone owes her and her husband thanks. She thinks her family is god's gift to this earth. This is also true for KC&C.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Okiemomma wrote:Tara is what we call a dependa. She thinks everyone owes her and her husband thanks. She thinks her family is god's gift to this earth. This is also true for KC&C.
I despise that entitled attitude and unfortunately see it often.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 92f686.jpg[/img]

I don’t think she deserves all the hate she is getting to be honest. She is a good mom, rarely has help with the two girls, she always makes sure she has dinner made for Adam, she lets Adam go to the gym after he gets home and she does bed time routine often by herself. I feel like she is a lot better at this mom and wife thing than I am half the time lol. Yes She is friends with Arryn and she shook her ass in Vegas. Its not that bad lol and as the post above shows she can take criticism. Her IG looks perfect, but it’s pretty and that is what IG is for. My IG def shows the better side of my life, I don’t post unflattering pictures of myself or my family. Yes I’m sure she will become more materialistic but for now I still enjoy her videos because she does seem to genuine love and care for her family and friends and doesn’t come off as a narcissistic mother like most YT moms.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I don’t think she deserves all the hate she is getting to be honest. She is a good mom, rarely has help with the two girls, she always makes sure she has dinner made for Adam, she lets Adam go to the gym after he gets home and she does bed time routine often by herself. I feel like she is a lot better at this mom and wife thing than I am half the time lol. Yes She is friends with Arryn and she shook her ass in Vegas. Its not that bad lol and as the post above shows she can take criticism. Her IG looks perfect, but it’s pretty and that is what IG is for. My IG def shows the better side of my life, I don’t post unflattering pictures of myself or my family. Yes I’m sure she will become more materialistic but for now I still enjoy her videos because she does seem to genuine love and care for her family and friends and doesn’t come off as a narcissistic mother like most YT moms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

For sure. I think were all kind of a little snarky on this site, mainly because thats what its for. I totally agree that her Mom game is on point and she is doing a fabulous job compared to a lot of other yters out there.
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

She handles criticism very well. Anytime anyone is snarky to her she is always so polite back! She never calls out any "haters" like so many other yt moms do. I'm pretty impressed. Also I'm happy she wasn't super done up the whole time in her last vlog. I like the more natural everyday mom look not all glammed up for the grocery store lol.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

momof1 wrote:She handles criticism very well. Anytime anyone is snarky to her she is always so polite back! She never calls out any "haters" like so many other yt moms do. I'm pretty impressed. Also I'm happy she wasn't super done up the whole time in her last vlog. I like the more natural everyday mom look not all glammed up for the grocery store lol.
plus its way more relatable. I find her more beautiful without being all done up.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Aren’t you not supposed to drink alcohol as a recovering addict? If she acts like that when she’s drinking, can you imagine what her behavior was like when she was on heroin? Eek. (I think she was on heroin?)

When did she ever say she was on heroin? I was watching one and could swear in the comments or video she said it was pills. Like pain killers

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Random but I thought it was a little weird after seeing her husbands IG that he hasn’t posted a single pic with Tara in it in almost 2 years

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:Aren’t you not supposed to drink alcohol as a recovering addict? If she acts like that when she’s drinking, can you imagine what her behavior was like when she was on heroin? Eek. (I think she was on heroin?)

When did she ever say she was on heroin? I was watching one and could swear in the comments or video she said it was pills. Like pain killers

She has mentioned several times she had an addiction to heroin and opioids.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Wobbledewobble wrote:Random but I thought it was a little weird after seeing her husbands IG that he hasn’t posted a single pic with Tara in it in almost 2 years

I'm sure his next pic will be about her. Sorry she may seem great to everyone, but I just got a vibe she goes off what is said here and tries to portray a different image. For instance us talking about her not going to the park next video she takes them to the park, we talk about Adam not praising her or whatever and next video he talked about the great mom that she is, we talk about her always being done up and the next video she tones it down, etc etc.

meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:Random but I thought it was a little weird after seeing her husbands IG that he hasn’t posted a single pic with Tara in it in almost 2 years

I'm sure his next pic will be about her. Sorry she may seem great to everyone, but I just got a vibe she goes off what is said here and tries to portray a different image. For instance us talking about her not going to the park next video she takes them to the park, we talk about Adam not praising her or whatever and next video he talked about the great mom that she is, we talk about her always being done up and the next video she tones it down, etc etc.

To be fair, if I knew about this website and had a YT channel and read that people had at one point liked my channel but didn’t because of Xyz I might adjust my content to please viewers. She is trying to make money by having a channel and usually when you’re providing something to people you try to provide what they want.

I did think the video of Adam talking about her was too much

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

meme_monday wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:

To be fair, if I knew about this website and had a YT channel and read that people had at one point liked my channel but didn’t because of Xyz I might adjust my content to please viewers. She is trying to make money by having a channel and usually when you’re providing something to people you try to provide what they want.

Which video was it that he talked about her?

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

meme_monday wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:

I guess to me it just seems weird because that doesn't make you your own person. She changing to please everyone else. So if we say we like her with pink hair and tattoos she's going to go an do that? Not trying to pick a fight with you or anything. I just feel like this is what makes youtubers disingenuous because they are trying to mold themselves into someone they are not so viewers can like them.

Return to “Tara Henderson”