snowbaby95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 1.34.19 PM.png
I think he's such a little mix of PJ and Noah but favors PJ a little more right now, but it also depends on the angle!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Samika Part 3

Unread post by littlebaby »

I just did the same thing snowbaby! Here’s some similarities:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... fc8c5c.jpg[/img]
(#3 and PJ)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6c51a2.jpg[/img] (Noah and #3)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d4ff05.jpg[/img]
(Noah, #3, PJ)

I definitely see more PJ in him, but him being a boy makes me see a lot of Noah too. And his skin tone as far as I can tell is right in between Noah and PJ too. So excited for the birth vlog.

Edit: Here’s a better one that shows similarities with Noah. There’s fewer insta posts of Noah as a newborn than PJ.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... cd058b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

littlebaby wrote:I just did the same thing snowbaby! Here’s some similarities:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... fc8c5c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>4558e14a16f33718b3ec08c936fc8c5c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
(#3 and PJ)

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6c51a2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>b65d73e010a1cce7781150d7026c51a2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] (Noah and #3)

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d4ff05.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>aafced5efcf807caaa29ff660bd4ff05</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
(Noah, #3, PJ)

I definitely see more PJ in him, but him being a boy makes me see a lot of Noah too. And his skin tone as far as I can tell is right in between Noah and PJ too. So excited for the birth vlog.

Edit: Here’s a better one that shows similarities with Noah. There’s fewer insta posts of Noah as a newborn than PJ.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... cd058b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>3ffe4058a39411453621b0eeaecd058b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

He's such a mix of them both as babies! He has tons of hair like PJ did and like you said, his skin tone is right between them. It'd be so cool if baby 3 had brown hair and blue eyes!
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Ezra Owen Anderson is his name.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I like Ezra better than all the other names they were deciding from. It suits him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rdt1004 wrote:I like Ezra better than all the other names they were deciding from. It suits him.
I wouldn't have chosen it, but he's not my son. And it goes with Noah for sure. Penelope may not be Old Testament, but it's "old-fashioned".
In any case, it's a lot better than Turin.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’ve never liked the name Ezra, but I lost a baby a while back and named him Owen. I was really hoping they’d use it. Ezra will probably grow on me like Penelope did. I still don’t like Penelope as a name, but I love it for her.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I like Ezra! It was my top choice from their list. I think it suits him too.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I love the name

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Love the name! I think he looks just like Penelope but with Noah's coloring. So cute!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ed495e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3ae67e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 03e4e1.jpg[/img]
chirpychappers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chirpychappers »

Love the name! My son is an Ezra, so I'm partial to it. I think it fits him and their family perfectly.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Maybe it's because I know Ezras and Owens IRL, but I think it's a good, solid name. It's also not as common as the name Noah—which I think is a plus! Poor Penelope Jane, that's such an old-fashioned name and she's probably going to have to go by PJ forever! I don't even recall them once calling her Penelope.... I don't understand why people do that. The Steps to Wander family did the same thing. Named their daughter Juniper, but always call her June.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Looks like Sam favors the nickname Ezzy
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love the name Ezra, and it was one of my favorites they had picked. I also love Penelope, but i've never been in love with Noah's name. It's cute, i don't dislike it, but it's too common for me. I really love interesting, uncommon baby names. Older names as well.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

So when do you think we will see a birth vlog?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

He already looks so different from when he was first born! I still see more Penelope though.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 465d21.jpg[/img]

I hope Jenn had/has a plan for PPD this time around. I know she mentioned seeing a therapist even before the baby was born but I don’t know if/how often that happened. Already having two kids and adding a C-section to the mix sounds rough. I hope she’s more open about it this time around. I wonder if the Arizona weather will keep her happier than cold Utah winters (that’s a big reason why they moved there anyway, but will it end up being too hot for them?)

I also wonder if the C-section/breech baby will impact their decision to have any more kids in the future. If they have more I would imagine she’d actually go on birth control this time and they would try around when Ezra is three like they originally planned with PJ. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if this is their last. I imagine they’ll want to buy a house before a fourth as well. Jenn is still young, they definitely have time to think about it. I remember when PJ was born, I said that I already couldn’t wait to see them have their third. Now here I am, daydreaming about if/when their fourth will happen. Guess I need a hobby or something lol.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Toodles123 wrote:So when do you think we will see a birth vlog?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I'm guessing he'll upload it on Monday since they don't upload on weekends! I can't wait to see it.

Edit: Just checked on twitter & Sam posted that he's probably going to post it this weekend!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:He already looks so different from when he was first born! I still see more Penelope though.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 465d21.jpg[/img]

I hope Jenn had/has a plan for PPD this time around. I know she mentioned seeing a therapist even before the baby was born but I don’t know if/how often that happened. Already having two kids and adding a C-section to the mix sounds rough. I hope she’s more open about it this time around. I wonder if the Arizona weather will keep her happier than cold Utah winters (that’s a big reason why they moved there anyway, but will it end up being too hot for them?)

I also wonder if the C-section/breech baby will impact their decision to have any more kids in the future. If they have more I would imagine she’d actually go on birth control this time and they would try around when Ezra is three like they originally planned with PJ. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if this is their last. I imagine they’ll want to buy a house before a fourth as well. Jenn is still young, they definitely have time to think about it. I remember when PJ was born, I said that I already couldn’t wait to see them have their third. Now here I am, daydreaming about if/when their fourth will happen. Guess I need a hobby or something lol.

She said she had a plan, right when she announced the pregnancy. I really hope she followed through. It does seem like it would be tough, with the C-section, having PJ and Noah to deal with, and living in a new place. I am not sure how PJ is going to adjust. I'm sure she'll be fine eventually. But I think she's going to have a bit of trouble at first.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Are they no longer "professional" YTers?? They haven't posted anything in more than a week!! I know Jenn had the baby, but shouldn't Sam have had a plan to keep things going up at least occasionally? They have a large church community helping them out and bringing them meals, etc., so it's not like Sam and Jenn were alone with the three kids.

IDK, it just seems like Sam doesn't really care about YT much anymore. Even some of the most lazy YT dads get the birth videos up pretty fast.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he has always posted the birth vlog late so he can spend time with family, this is a time where I will give him a pass because his birth vlogs are always worth the wait!

Return to “Q-Z”