E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

onbreak wrote:Wonder what big purchase they need this baby $$$ for?
Screenshot_2018-05-30-20-36-40.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Oh Phil and Alex... Lol. Always bringing the relevant questions and tough conversations.

I have wondered the same, though. Vlogging as a career tends to come more easily to attractive people. Jared isn't my cup of tea, but I never thought he was hideous - I just have a 'type' and he isn't it. And I used to think Ellie was really pretty (back when Jackson was a baby and we didn't know how much she sucked). Of course Jackson's a cutie. I wonder if they are privately concerned about the future cuteness of Mason Joelly Dissick Mecham. Cute babies have launched a thousand YouTube ships, whereas their YT situation hasn't been terribly promising since Calvin came along.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
onbreak wrote:Wonder what big purchase they need this baby $$$ for?
Screenshot_2018-05-30-20-36-40.jpeg
Oh Phil and Alex... Lol. Always bringing the relevant questions and tough conversations.

I have wondered the same, though. Vlogging as a career tends to come more easily to attractive people. Jared isn't my cup of tea, but I never thought he was hideous - I just have a 'type' and he isn't it. And I used to think Ellie was really pretty (back when Jackson was a baby and we didn't know how much she sucked). Of course Jackson's a cutie. I wonder if they are privately concerned about the future cuteness of Mason Joelly Dissick Mecham. Cute babies have launched a thousand YouTube ships, whereas their YT situation hasn't been terribly promising since Calvin came along.
I wonder if their channel would have taken off if Calvin came first. Would people tune in to watch an awkward baby who supposedly cried all the time and never slept? Would people have stuck around to watch Ellie lay in bed and have meltdowns over parenting not coming so easily to her (instead of it turning out to be easier than she though with Jackson)?

I’m so interested to see what baby number 3 comes out looking like and what it’s temperament is. I’d love to see another Jackson mini me but would secretly laugh if they favor Ellie’s looks and are high needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ducklings4 wrote:How do the Griffith girls get these ear infections? Didn’t Bonnie have one a few months ago? I really thought people outgrew ear infections.

I just had a double ear infection about a month ago, (on top of pneumonia and a sinus infection). I get them very easily though, any time i get a cold i wind up with fluid in my ears. My husband and my mom get them too. I didn't know that it was that uncommon for adults to get ear infections.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Once again ellie and her nonsense "lots of Braxton's" omg i just want to shake her.

jared and Joel are so awkward...
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ducklings4 wrote:How do the Griffith girls get these ear infections? Didn’t Bonnie have one a few months ago? I really thought people outgrew ear infections.

Some people do, some don't. I get them whenever I have a cold or have bad allergies because my ears don't drain properly. I usually get a sinus infection too. But it doesn't usually mean I'm in bed for days. I go to the doctor, get antibiotics and I'm back to my usual life, feeling better in a day or so. I'm surprised Ellie skipped the annual trip to see the gravesites of her family, honestly. She seemed much better in today's vlog, which was from Memorial Day.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Playsinrain wrote:
jared and Joel are so awkward...
Right? I know when they have cameras on them it's easier because they're basically putting on a show, but I'd love to know what they're like when they're alone. All I can picture is the episode of Friends where Ross and Mike sit there awkwardly in silence.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Every time I read the name “Tommy Joel” I think of that scene in Ted where Mark Wahlberg tries to guess the white trash name of the girl Ted had sex with in the grocery store. He rapid fires a bunch of names and they’re all wrong and then he’s like “was it any of those names with Lynn after it?” Spoiler: it was Tammy-Lynn. Tommy Joel fits right in.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Oops, just saw that she didn't skip it. I really should finish watching the videos before I comment haha. But don't they usually go to Idaho or something?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I know Tommy or Tommie is a popular girl name arounds here.

I wonder if they are keeping it sounding as a nickname to go with mattie?

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Do Americans eat corn raw? Or is it just them who is wierd? They were sooooo white?!?

lol

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

chrimsi wrote:Do Americans eat corn raw? Or is it just them who is wierd? They were sooooo white?!?

ImageImage
lol

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
I think she boiled them in water. I think In the background there was a big pot on the stove.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:

I just had a double ear infection about a month ago, (on top of pneumonia and a sinus infection). I get them very easily though, any time i get a cold i wind up with fluid in my ears. My husband and my mom get them too. I didn't know that it was that uncommon for adults to get ear infections.
I thought they were a childhood thing. Sorry you get them.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Pency wrote:

Some people do, some don't. I get them whenever I have a cold or have bad allergies because my ears don't drain properly. I usually get a sinus infection too. But it doesn't usually mean I'm in bed for days. I go to the doctor, get antibiotics and I'm back to my usual life, feeling better in a day or so. I'm surprised Ellie skipped the annual trip to see the gravesites of her family, honestly. She seemed much better in today's vlog, which was from Memorial Day.
I did not know that. I always thought as a child developed their tubes became more efficient. My kids got them when they were little and that was it.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Plenty of adults get them. I had one a few months back, and more recently labyrinthitis. It’s horrid! I’m a nurse so see it more than most, I guess.
Children are more prone to them as they are building up their immune systems, but it’s not uncommon in adulthood, either.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

I don't know how to post pictures but did anyone see Ellie's tweets about leaking colostrum? This bitch had no idea that happens during pregnancy and thought her milk was coming in. What a fucking idiot. Like I know that doesn't happen for everyone but how does she not know that it does happen?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

monstermonkey wrote:I don't know how to post pictures but did anyone see Ellie's tweets about leaking colostrum? This bitch had no idea that happens during pregnancy and thought her milk was coming in. What a fucking idiot. Like I know that doesn't happen for everyone but how does she not know that it does happen?
I have never seen a woman so out of touch with her body, especially one who "struggled with infertility". She just has no clue, and apparently no interest in learning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Lol ...he hasn’t had an accident in weeks..blah blah blah..then Calvin tells them he peed on his blanket! LMAO
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

lmmomSD wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:I don't know how to post pictures but did anyone see Ellie's tweets about leaking colostrum? This bitch had no idea that happens during pregnancy and thought her milk was coming in. What a fucking idiot. Like I know that doesn't happen for everyone but how does she not know that it does happen?
I have never seen a woman so out of touch with her body, especially one who "struggled with infertility". She just has no clue, and apparently no interest in learning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Her level of ignorance is baffling. Someone that uneducated and unwilling to learn should not be having children.
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

Today’s thumbnail....

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

^Holy crap! So unflattering...she looks so scary. & old.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”