JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

So were the $1 notes for some kind of horrifying strip show she put on?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

The party seemed rather lame.She could have rented a hall somewhere,and invited some crazed youtube fans to make it more exciting
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I thought Addie was the best dancer.
I'm tired of seeing teeth and Lilia's awful mouth
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Shawn2011 wrote:So were the $1 notes for some kind of horrifying strip show she put on?
Using those 13 years of dance for something, I guess.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

she should be saving up for lilia’s hella expensive dental bills, not this shitty party, disney trips and rv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:she should be saving up for lilia’s hella expensive dental bills, not this shitty party, disney trips and rv.

I had awful teeth and needed braces, so I don't feel bad agreeing with you about Lilia's mouth. It really is dreadful. Here they like to put braces on as a child enters puberty and is growing fast, so she will likely be 12 or 13 before they put braces on, though plates can be used younger. We have a LONG time left of looking at this mouth of hers!!
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:she should be saving up for lilia’s hella expensive dental bills, not this shitty party, disney trips and rv.

I had awful teeth and needed braces, so I don't feel bad agreeing with you about Lilia's mouth. It really is dreadful. Here they like to put braces on as a child enters puberty and is growing fast, so she will likely be 12 or 13 before they put braces on, though plates can be used younger. We have a LONG time left of looking at this mouth of hers!!
There’s not a lot of point putting braces on until she’s lost all her baby teeth. At least she seems to have a big mouth - that will work in her favour. I had awful teeth, my baby teeth didn’t come out by themselves, so my adult teeth were even more crooked than Lilia’s, and I had a small jaw, so had to have a decade of dental work, braces, operations, plates...
Lilia’s teeth are crooked and Jess has clearly not kept up with dental hygiene, but some braces as a teenager should at least fix the way they look. As loud and annoying as she is though, I think she’ll be showing off the silver caps forever!

kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

This girl looked like she was going out to the club to find a man to bring home for the night when in reality she was at her husband's FAMILY party.. at get house.... at like 4pm lol. Her and Janell both looked liked complete idiots

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

storeynyx wrote:
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:

There’s not a lot of point putting braces on until she’s lost all her baby teeth. At least she seems to have a big mouth - that will work in her favour. I had awful teeth, my baby teeth didn’t come out by themselves, so my adult teeth were even more crooked than Lilia’s, and I had a small jaw, so had to have a decade of dental work, braces, operations, plates...
Lilia’s teeth are crooked and Jess has clearly not kept up with dental hygiene, but some braces as a teenager should at least fix the way they look. As loud and annoying as she is though, I think she’ll be showing off the silver caps forever!

nope. sometimes problems in the jaw/bite can only be fixed when it’s still growing so around this age is actually the perfect time to put braces on. they’re not just to straighten teeth.

edit - for some kids. i’m not talking about lilia specifically. jaw problems can be corrected later but it would require the jaw to be broken and surgery. braces now would just avoid that.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Janelle strikes me as quite the party girl.
If she's working,going to nursing school,raising Alyna and fostering kittens,I think that's awesome.Kittens who are bottle fed require around the clock care
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Janelle strikes me as quite the party girl.
If she's working,going to nursing school,raising Alyna and fostering kittens,I think that's awesome.Kittens who are bottle fed require around the clock care
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Am I the only one who gets irritated when jess talks about going to the twins events at school and Chris never goes? He only goes to Landen’s. I mean... it just shows the level of favoritism that he has. I wouldn’t allow that if I were her. It’s a shame.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her kids seem to have a lot of ceremonies and things during the day. That sucks for working parents. It would be better if they had an awards night or something.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Shawn2011 wrote:Her kids seem to have a lot of ceremonies and things during the day. That sucks for working parents. It would be better if they had an awards night or something.
I think the school district literally has only enough funding to keep the lights on until 4PM- look how many half days the kids had this year... every other week!!!'

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

webby wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Her kids seem to have a lot of ceremonies and things during the day. That sucks for working parents. It would be better if they had an awards night or something.
I think the school district literally has only enough funding to keep the lights on until 4PM- look how many half days the kids had this year... every other week!!!'

Yeah I did wonder what the minimum days were that she kept mentioning
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

Was anybody else really confused about them setting up the Jell-O shots while the children were still home? Like you have a million kids that no one is paying attention to. Why set out such a yummy looking treat that they can’t have?

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

webby wrote:

All schools in my area get a half day once a week and I live on the other side of the country from Jess lol. I didn't realize it wasn't like that everywhere.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
webby wrote:

All schools in my area get a half day once a week and I live on the other side of the country from Jess lol. I didn't realize it wasn't like that everywhere.

Once a week?? I wish I had that when I was in school lol. Our school on the east coast had a half day once a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

cardboardbox wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:
webby wrote:I think the school district literally has only enough funding to keep the lights on until 4PM- look how many half days the kids had this year... every other week!!!'

Once a week?? I wish I had that when I was in school lol. Our school on the east coast had a half day once a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I live in England and I don’t think I ever had a half day? Except possibly the last day of year before summer break. Why are half days so frequent in American schools??

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

2 videos this week. No footage from the actual week. Jesss, you done with YouTube?

Return to “JesssFam”