BritneyandBaloneyPony: Pop, Lock, & Block It (Part 43)

yeahno
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaloneyPony: Pop, Lock, & Block It (Part 43)

Unread post by yeahno »

msliss wrote:
ballsupbritney wrote:
yeahno wrote:
Don’t worry, I’m on it guys
Make a black one with white text "#GOTRECEIPTS?" y'know, like "Got Milk?"
Omg yess! You’re a genius.
Say no more fam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The temporary thread has been merged with this one. Let me know if any issues come up please and thanks!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ballsupbritney wrote:
yeahno wrote:
Yaaaasss

And then we can have the first ever YTMD meetup at Britt's local targeting wearing our matching shirts ;)

Might be even more entertaining than Bryan Lanning: Live in Concert
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Aaaaaahahahahahaha! RECEIPTGATE2018!!!!!
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Blackswan wrote:
ballsupbritney wrote:
yeahno wrote:
OR they're just receipts
Yes but make that one a hat! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

yeahno wrote:
msliss wrote:
ballsupbritney wrote: Make a black one with white text "#GOTRECEIPTS?" y'know, like "Got Milk?"
Say no more fam
Lmao *dead*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

did I ever tell you guys that you’re my herrrrrros!
BeeDee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BeeDee »

OhHiImSam wrote:
ballsupbritney wrote:
yeahno wrote:
Yaaaasss

And then we can have the first ever YTMD meetup at Britt's local targeting wearing our matching shirts ;)

We need to find that cashier that hates her to make this happen.

ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

yeahno wrote:
msliss wrote:
ballsupbritney wrote:
Say no more fam
LOOOOL Yaaaaas!! Trending will be selfies with our hashtag shirts. :-D
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

I was reminded of the stupid faces she does on instagram.

srs6255
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srs6255 »

I would L-O-V-E to buy some YTMD shirts. I wouldn't buy one - I'd buy several. <3 <3 <3
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MaryCherry1 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I was going to out Britney on the instagram account britisaliar but I figured I would check here one more time first, if anyone wants the account let me know. I'm so over her bullshit. It's up to 108 followers. Other wise I'm posting her address, just wish I knew her apartment number. And I don't care about getting banned from here because I am seriously over it. These messages are partly why. She may win this but I don't care, because I know what it looks like when people fall in love and that's definitely not her and Frank, they are tense and forced in thier pictures, compare them to anyone who actually just fell in love and you'll see the difference.also I hope Jwhite is okay. [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 62e79c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 6374f4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180601</span><span>/</span><span>e67b761b80c2b3c367a88ef13b62e79c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180601</span><span>/</span><span>df62f17ab2b3e6a065127842ee6374f4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing this. As someone who worked for a non profit for 7 years, I was so pissed at the reply she got. You neeeeeeeever suggest people are being “pesky” when questioning transparency of your org.

You aren't really posting her address, are you? Dont put her kids in danger more than they already are with her as a mother.

Not that anyone cares, but after I see JMom is OK, I think Im out. Over it. She's winning. Whats the fucking point?
bitterbitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bitterbitch »

What really annoys me is how occasionally she’ll slip up and reveal how crazy she really is - like threatening to sue Christine and then defending a comment with Jmoms info and her kids info, Even the person that commented said it would make people potentially stalker her and Britney said she didn’t give a shit - and then she deletes it all and deletes and blocks anybody who brings it up and then it’s swept under the rug and forgotten and not seen by her subs.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:I was going to out Britney on the instagram account britisaliar but I figured I would check here one more time first, if anyone wants the account let me know. I'm so over her bullshit. It's up to 108 followers. Other wise I'm posting her address, just wish I knew her apartment number. And I don't care about getting banned from here because I am seriously over it. These messages are partly why. She may win this but I don't care, because I know what it looks like when people fall in love and that's definitely not her and Frank, they are tense and forced in thier pictures, compare them to anyone who actually just fell in love and you'll see the difference.also I hope Jwhite is okay. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 62e79c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 6374f4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballsupbritney »

BeeDee wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
Yaaaasss

We need to find that cashier that hates her to make this happen.

Shouldn't be too hard - even if it's not the same one she bitched about. I'm sure they all roll her eyes when she comes ploughing through "Ugh, I only came in for paper towels." *spends $500 in stolen donations*
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
MaryCherry1 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I was going to out Britney on the instagram account britisaliar but I figured I would check here one more time first, if anyone wants the account let me know. I'm so over her bullshit. It's up to 108 followers. Other wise I'm posting her address, just wish I knew her apartment number. And I don't care about getting banned from here because I am seriously over it. These messages are partly why. She may win this but I don't care, because I know what it looks like when people fall in love and that's definitely not her and Frank, they are tense and forced in thier pictures, compare them to anyone who actually just fell in love and you'll see the difference.also I hope Jwhite is okay. [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 62e79c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 6374f4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180601</span><span>/</span><span>e67b761b80c2b3c367a88ef13b62e79c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180601</span><span>/</span><span>df62f17ab2b3e6a065127842ee6374f4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Thanks for sharing this. As someone who worked for a non profit for 7 years, I was so pissed at the reply she got. You neeeeeeeever suggest people are being “pesky” when questioning transparency of your org.

You aren't really posting her address, are you? Dont put her kids in danger more than they already are with her as a mother.

Not that anyone cares, but after I see JMom is OK, I think Im out. Over it. She's winning. Whats the fucking point?
She’s not winning she never will. With this attitude, she may “win” momentarily but she is a loser. Her life is a mess and she has mental issues which she will never address.

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

bitterbitch wrote:What really annoys me is how occasionally she’ll slip up and reveal how crazy she really is - like threatening to sue Christine and then defending a comment with Jmoms info and her kids info, Even the person that commented said it would make people potentially stalker her and Britney said she didn’t give a shit - and then she deletes it all and deletes and blocks anybody who brings it up and then it’s swept under the rug and forgotten and not seen by her subs.
This! Sadly she’ll always have minions. Someone will always stick up for her. She’ll get pregnant again because that’s what makes for a good youtube Channel look at Jess, okbaby and kkandbabyJ. But if we can make a few minions come to our side it’s better than nothing.
YTfakemoms
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTfakemoms »

Just imagine how she threatens Ean.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evian wrote:I'm feeling stressed that we haven't heard from jmom in a while. Could she have been banned?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
She has not been banned.
so I Said wrote:
Evian wrote:I'm feeling stressed that we haven't heard from jmom in a while. Could she have been banned?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Wouldn’t the mods mention that if she did?

Yes. She does not show up on our banned members list, so until/unless she chooses to speak up, just be thinking of her.
miljenica wrote:Omg... do you remember the poster here who "warned" us that would happen? Britney you suck!! How dare you? One day.. As you said Karma is a bitch! I am in shock!

I don't want to say I called it, but...I didn't think it would be almost instantaneously though. :?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You may notice that the BritneyandBaby thread is locked again. Myself and other moderators have found multiple rule breaking posts, and the thread will be locked until they are sorted through fully. Please refrain from making a temporary thread to continue gossiping – anyone who makes one will be warned/temporarily banned for 24 hours. This was not my decision, but I am to go along with it. Thanks for understanding.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”