Samika Part 3

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

thenightowl wrote:I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he has always posted the birth vlog late so he can spend time with family, this is a time where I will give him a pass because his birth vlogs are always worth the wait!
Nah, they posted them within two days of the birth for the last two kids. I get that it's harder, but he seems unorganized these days...it's not like they didn't know the baby was coming! Why not have a few vlogs stocked up?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ewokfan11 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he has always posted the birth vlog late so he can spend time with family, this is a time where I will give him a pass because his birth vlogs are always worth the wait!
Nah, they posted them within two days of the birth for the last two kids. I get that it's harder, but he seems unorganized these days...it's not like they didn't know the baby was coming! Why not have a few vlogs stocked up?
I didn't realize that, he just seems over it, I honestly see them quitting by the end of the year and it's a shame because I really enjoy watching them :(
Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

With Noah it was the next day....back then they never skipped a day......with PJ two days......its been well over a week....I feel like I dont matter, as a viewer, to them any more.....
they will get a bunch of views for the birth vlog.....but this channel is pretty much done.....they dont care...why should anyone else....I think Sam plans on being the next big gamer on twitch ......he's turned his back on YT
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Floofy wrote:its been well over a week....I feel like I dont matter, as a viewer, to them any more.....
It's been six days, definitely not "well over a week." And, frankly, they have three kids now and are probably on edge waiting for PPD to potentially set it, in addition to the fact that Jennika just had major abdominal surgery that they weren't really expecting. So, yeah, in light of that, I would say the viewers aren't their priority right now and that is completely understandable from my point of view.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

tori wrote:
Floofy wrote:its been well over a week....I feel like I dont matter, as a viewer, to them any more.....
It's been six days, definitely not "well over a week." And, frankly, they have three kids now and are probably on edge waiting for PPD to potentially set it, in addition to the fact that Jennika just had major abdominal surgery that they weren't really expecting. So, yeah, in light of that, I would say the viewers aren't their priority right now and that is completely understandable from my point of view.

Ten days is well over a week on my calendar
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Floofy wrote:
tori wrote:

He was born May 27th. That was six days ago.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Floofy wrote:
tori wrote:

Where on your calendar does it say May 27th to June 1st (when you complained about no vlog being up) is 10 days? It's 5 days on my calendar...
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Funny how a few pages back many were praising them for putting family first. Now some of you are complaining that the vlog isn’t up? Two toddlers, a newborn, and a c-section to recover from. I think they have their hands full and I can wait to see a video that I’m not entitled to anyway. It’s not like we are the ones paying them to post.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They definitely don't post as much/frequently as they have in the past, and I'm glad they do put their family first. It does get quite annoying when they post randomly and do not stick with a normal schedule, but I do not blame them for their absence right now. Whenever it comes to anyone's birth vlogs, it makes sense as to why there's a delay. Jenn found out very recently that Ezra was breach and was not expecting the major surgery. With that comes lots of recovery time and to top it off, there's two other kids besides the newborn.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d6d24d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I’ve new frustrated with the upload schedule months before the baby was born, but I definitely understand the delay now that he is here and the circumstances of jenn’s surgery, ppd, getting adjusted to a new baby with two kids under 5, etc.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

rdt1004 wrote:I’ve new frustrated with the upload schedule months before the baby was born, but I definitely understand the delay now that he is here and the circumstances of jenn’s surgery, ppd, getting adjusted to a new baby with two kids under 5, etc.

That's how I feel as well! It's been annoying the Sam doesn't seem into vlogging anymore and he's definitely been slacking off with his upload schedule.
However, I get that youtube isn't their #1 priority right now with 2 kids, a newborn, and surgery recovery.

Anyway, it looks like Jenn's mom got some facial fillers. Her face looks way smoother and super stiff.
Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

they havnet posted a vlog since the 23rd.......10 days
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I know a lot of people here feel like they will stop vlogging sooner than later because of how Sam seemed to put YT on the back burner. Honestly though, I don't feel like that will happen. I think if anything, they will continue to upload here and there, and never actually give it up. 1. Because I feel like they keep it as a "crutch"- sure, they must not make a lot at all from YouTube. But it still is a small income and if they never would have started their channel, they wouldn't have gotten the brand deals that they have. In vlogs, they still work with other companies. & 2. I feel like they really love their subscribers. They have an awesome relationship with everyone who watches their videos...you can tweet with Sam and have a normal conversation with him as if you were his friend. I don't think they'd completely end their videos because it's part of their way to communicate with us, if that makes sense.
Peridot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peridot »

Floofy wrote:they havnet posted a vlog since the 23rd.......10 days
That's a long time when vlogging is their main source of income. Unless Sam is working elsewhere. Somehow I don't think he is. I would be terrified to be scraping by hoping brand deals or subscribers, etc., come along so I could support my family of 5. How are they doing it? Help from mom and dad? I have always wondered what Sam's parents think about his "career" choice.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

"With Noah it was the next day....back then they never skipped a day......with PJ two days......its been well over a week....I feel like I dont matter, as a viewer, to them any more....."

This is what you said, which implies it's taken them over a week to post the birth vlog since you were talking about birth vlog posting dates.
Don't cop an attitude when you had poor communication.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think people (including me) thought you meant that Ezra had been born 10 days ago.
I can see how10 days since the last vlog seems excessive. Ezra was born 5 days ago, so it had been a good 5 days at that point.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Peridot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peridot »

Ten days since the last vlog is excessive when it's their livelihood. Even 5 days since Ezra is a long time for a vlogger. Of course, I understand that it must be crazy and Jenn is recovering, but, it is the "career" they have decided on. Any other job that you don't show up for days on end results in a firing. And, it's not like they get paid time off. No vlog, no ads, no money. How are they surviving?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Sam may also be waiting for something specific to put in the vlog, like family members meeting/holding him for the first time (just an example). I was outrageously excited for the birth vlog but I’m not upset at all that it’s not up yet. They have been active on Instagram and Twitter so it’s not like they’ve ghosted us. Jenn’s mom just left and Sam’s mom just got there today.
Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

snowbaby95 wrote:

"With Noah it was the next day....back then they never skipped a day......with PJ two days......its been well over a week....I feel like I dont matter, as a viewer, to them any more....."

This is what you said, which implies it's taken them over a week to post the birth vlog since you were talking about birth vlog posting dates.
Don't cop an attitude when you had poor communication.
I dont think I'm the one with an attitude over my poor skills

Return to “Q-Z”