KKFinedEveryDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 32

chismosa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFinedEveryDay part 32

Unread post by chismosa »

Don’t even get me started on my MIL, but like most of y’all have stated, if you love your man you put a smile on your face and deal with it. If my MIL wants to sit and tell me how to cut a damn onion “the right way” or have me make tortillas “to practice” best believe I am doing that with a smile on my face. That’s what marriage is, compromise. Then you complain to your hubby about her patronizing ass later! Oh wait...they aren’t married...
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

kayjay wrote:The tension between K&K was REAL.... Keren couldn't sound more fake at the end saying she's happy for Ba noi. She doesn't get what it's like to have a violent and very difficult MIL like I do. And I still am friends with her because I love my husband. She has no respect for Khoa.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I feel your pain!!! I completely understand what is like to have a very mean and complicated MIL and just like you I’m friendly for the sake and the love I have for my husband. Ba noi seems to try to be there for her grandchildren and it’s nice to see how she cares and loves them. She could be as nasty and disrespectful as Keren is but she’s not bc of her son and her grandsons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CheMa99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CheMa99 »

ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
kayjay wrote:The tension between K&K was REAL.... Keren couldn't sound more fake at the end saying she's happy for Ba noi. She doesn't get what it's like to have a violent and very difficult MIL like I do. And I still am friends with her because I love my husband. She has no respect for Khoa.

Yes!! Ba Noi kicked them out and fired them for being rude/irresponsible. We see them on the vlogs, we can tell they are not responsible. So honestly, I don’t even blame Ba Noi. But Keren made that nasty video about her and said she would never forgive her. And keren is consistently doing things that annoy me @ her situation with Ba Noi. Some MILs are freaking horrible, and from what we see Ba Noi tries to make an effort and keren refuses because she’s still bitter. You’re also head on about her not respecting Khoa. If she loved Khoa she’d try way harder for him.

I also thought that Keren should’ve jut moved the damn car for ba noi instead of bitching and going back to sleep. That’s how the argument started

Can someone explain the Keren and Ba Noi situation? Or point me to the video where it is discussed?
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

Yes!! Ba Noi kicked them out and fired them for being rude/irresponsible. We see them on the vlogs, we can tell they are not responsible. So honestly, I don’t even blame Ba Noi. But Keren made that nasty video about her and said she would never forgive her. And keren is consistently doing things that annoy me @ her situation with Ba Noi. Some MILs are freaking horrible, and from what we see Ba Noi tries to make an effort and keren refuses because she’s still bitter. You’re also head on about her not respecting Khoa. If she loved Khoa she’d try way harder for him.

I also thought that Keren should’ve jut moved the damn car for ba noi instead of bitching and going back to sleep. That’s how the argument started

I'll never ever understand Keren's reasoning for not moving the car!! At the least she could've given Ba Noi the keys so she could do it herself or some shit. She just locked herself in a room and cowered.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

celeste1029 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Yes!! Ba Noi kicked them out and fired them for being rude/irresponsible. We see them on the vlogs, we can tell they are not responsible. So honestly, I don’t even blame Ba Noi. But Keren made that nasty video about her and said she would never forgive her. And keren is consistently doing things that annoy me @ her situation with Ba Noi. Some MILs are freaking horrible, and from what we see Ba Noi tries to make an effort and keren refuses because she’s still bitter. You’re also head on about her not respecting Khoa. If she loved Khoa she’d try way harder for him.

I'll never ever understand Keren's reasoning for not moving the car!! At the least she could've given Ba Noi the keys so she could do it herself or some shit. She just locked herself in a room and cowered.
Yep it was extremely selfish and rude to not do it .smh

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Keren says.... it’s progress her getting Landon to watch the iPad. Ok girl. Bye. She always forces everything on her kids.

Also, she’s never seen such greasy hair. Uhhh has she looked in a mirror? Ever?

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

chismosa wrote:Don’t even get me started on my MIL, but like most of y’all have stated, if you love your man you put a smile on your face and deal with it. If my MIL wants to sit and tell me how to cut a damn onion “the right way” or have me make tortillas “to practice” best believe I am doing that with a smile on my face. That’s what marriage is, compromise. Then you complain to your hubby about her patronizing ass later! Oh wait...they aren’t married...
Seeing the way she walks all over Noni it's clear that Keren was never taught to respect her elders.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Also. Double post.

They literally live in Florida. Why does she have to buy all new things to go to the keys? Makes no sense. She has a ton of dresses. The boys have plenty of shirts and shorts. In landons closet when she showed the storage unit, the second from the bottom rack was “nice shirts and outfits” with a ton of tags hanging. Ridiculous how much she spends.

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

chismosa wrote:Don’t even get me started on my MIL, but like most of y’all have stated, if you love your man you put a smile on your face and deal with it. If my MIL wants to sit and tell me how to cut a damn onion “the right way” or have me make tortillas “to practice” best believe I am doing that with a smile on my face. That’s what marriage is, compromise. Then you complain to your hubby about her patronizing ass later! Oh wait...they aren’t married...
Oh my MIL wants to teach me how to make rice the “right way” or make “Mexican” rice since I’m not Mexican I have to learn how to. I smile and say “oh nice how about you make the rice and I’ll make the meat;)” end of argument. Lol she goes home four hrs away and all is well.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I thought there was a ton of tension between KK on the trampoline. Khoa apologizes to Keren for his family. He looked drained, like you could just tell she had been sucking the life out of him with her complaining for having to be around so much of his family.

I agree with you ladies about the MILs. Although I loooove mine dearly and talk to her on the phone nearly every other day, sometimes even I have to just grin and bear it. You’re not always going to like all the things they say/do, just like they don’t like all the things we say/do. But since she is my elder and my husbands mother, I will always back down. But again I got very lucky and love my MIL to death :love2:
sttarchild
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sttarchild »

Ba noi invited Keren into her home, gave her a roof over her head and provided her. She also gave her a job, and Keren returns the favor by being disrespectful and not moving the car when Ba noi asked. I don’t understand why Keren has such spite against Ba noi. Like girl that woman provided for you like you were her own child, you were disrespectful and in the wrong so why continue to hold a grudge? Maybe its just because I love my future in laws so the idea of acting like that really baffles me.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Did anyone notice that the fence has been fixed? It no longer has a huge gap on the bottom, they staggered them on top like we all discussed in here.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:I thought there was a ton of tension between KK on the trampoline. Khoa apologizes to Keren for his family. He looked drained, like you could just tell she had been sucking the life out of him with her complaining for having to be around so much of his family.

I agree with you ladies about the MILs. Although I loooove mine dearly and talk to her on the phone nearly every other day, sometimes even I have to just grin and bear it. You’re not always going to like all the things they say/do, just like they don’t like all the things we say/do. But since she is my elder and my husbands mother, I will always back down. But again I got very lucky and love my MIL to death :love2:
I’m hoping they don’t get married . Nobody wants a keeen in their family .

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Classie wrote:I thought there was a ton of tension between KK on the trampoline. Khoa apologizes to Keren for his family. He looked drained, like you could just tell she had been sucking the life out of him with her complaining for having to be around so much of his family.

It’s important to have a healthy relationship with each other’s family, especially the kids grandmother. How would Keren like it if her sons baby mama
treated her the way she treats Ba Noi. She should think about that. But I also noticed Keren being extra with Khoa on the trampoline, well besides calling him dumb about the fence. Anyways, i went back and watched and noticed he said I’m Lit during the ceremony!!
Last edited by ALeto90 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

Rkp65i wrote:Did anyone notice that the fence has been fixed? It no longer has a huge gap on the bottom, they staggered them on top like we all discussed in here.

Lmao!! Hi Keren Image

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

I seriously don’t care about the fence at all can she shut up about it already

snarkyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkyshark »

Awww I dunno man, but anyone who doesn't like Keren, I feel a weird sort of kinship towards you. That's why I felt extra happy for bah noi, coz we're both Keren hating sisters.
You go do whatever you want at whatever age, bahnoi!
Can't believe Keren said something so judgey about her. That too right after the wedding. And khoa kept that in the vlog? It felt so nasty. And on such a good positive day that too. Urghh

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

snarkyshark wrote:Awww I dunno man, but anyone who doesn't like Keren, I feel a weird sort of kinship towards you. That's why I felt extra happy for bah noi, coz we're both Keren hating sisters.
You go do whatever you want at whatever age, bahnoi!
Can't believe Keren said something so judgey about her. That too right after the wedding. And khoa kept that in the vlog? It felt so nasty. And on such a good positive day that too. Urghh

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Maybe he did it on purpose .

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Islandbaby14 wrote:I seriously don’t care about the fence at all can she shut up about it already

They montaged the wedding so quickly which was finally some interesting content and then Keren gets home and says "what I've really wanted to show you guys... The fence"

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

About the MIL situation, I'm all for respecting elders BUT every situation is different. I was done with my MIL when she tried to put me down. If you allow that, you can kiss the idea of your kids respecting you good bye! Again every situation is different, but you gotta stand your ground. Idk too much, but it's obvious that Ba Noi tries. Hopefully Keren will change, for Khoa's sake.
- Also, except clothes that my kids get gifted and need to be returned because they don't fit, I always rip the tags off and WASH them. I'm sorry but to me it's disgusting to put clothes on kids that are full of chemicals! Am I the only one? Or is this way she is able to buy so much? (Returning everything after having hauls etc.?) I was at a "friends" house and she left tags on her area rugs and pillows! Is this a thing? Im confused lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”