BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

JWhite was fine last night. Britney wasn’t mad or threatening legal action anymore once the videos were disabled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

janjanthecancan wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:She admits to pocketing the donations to make up the difference for what she donated in January? That’s not how it works and she admitted to taking charity money. If she wanted to donate more, then good for her, but she still has to donate 100% of the proceeds to the MDA because the money raised was supposed to go to them. Does she not realize what she admitted?
No. She only ever said she would donate the money from a specific time period, I think January. So for examples sake, say she said Jan.1st to 31st all money will be donated to MDA. She never said she would done all money raised from the entire time the campaign was open. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Also, has anyone talked to JWhite since? Is she OK... and did she believe the receipts were valid?
This is my understanding of it as well. She said the campaign would go through some point in January, and from what I’m gathering, she donated more than was raised by that point. Great. After that, I don’t see the issue with her keeping money made from the shirt sales. Why she’s trying to pass it off as paying herself back though, I’m not sure? I guess because she didn’t want to donate any of her own money? Kinda shitty but whatever. She did what she was supposed to, acted like an entitled brat about showing the receipts (who tf knows why), then cried when everyone persisted. Should it have gone this far? IMO, no. But like others have said, she could have avoided this straight from the get go by acting like every other adult who accepts money for donations by being transparent about her donation.

That being said, I unfollowed her everywhere because she introduced her kids to her new boyfriend after less than five dates, then proceeded to act like he was already a part of their family. I seriously cannot wait for someone to post the damn receipt SS already so we can go back to talking about THAT shit storm.

Agreed!!! She donated what she said she would, stupid of her not to just post the proof when its essentially other peoples money she donated but that's typical Brit behaviour...now she gets to cry the victim because some took gossiping WAY too far.

Id rather gossip about weirdo Frank...have they moved in together yet?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
captainoflife wrote:If none of the “big posters” post them... that’s fucked up.

I have a life, a husband, children, and a house to take care of. I can’t sit on here OR discord all day.

Seems like they just want the proof for themselves — but who’s to say they are anymore privy to it than we are? Because they can sit on their phones all day and we can’t?

ImageImageImage
Exactly. YTMA is becoming a full time job and tbh it’s more drama than my 40+ hour a week job. I have a husband, niece, and SIL to take care of. I can’t spend all day on here.
Then don't.
I took yesterday "off" from all this drama because honestly, it was too much. I loved being on Discorb because it started feeling more like chatting with friends, everyone was making jokes there was no BS like there is here etc.. BUT the Britney shit was going overboard, it is very clear she has won. There will be zero consequences for Britney and that is frustrating. Anyway, I come back to this fucking shit storm and like 3 threads here, discord etc I am trying to go through and every other post is "I have 100 kids, a 10000 hour work week and I cant catch up!!" Then leave. Like, I understand it is a LOT to catch up on. I am over 24 hours behind on what's going on but so is everyone else? and more importantly, JWhites actual REAL life has been fucked with.
Who do you think does have the time to be on here all day? None of us. The Mods do this for free, Jwhite put alot at risk to make/post those videos etc...
Aside from today the last time I was on and able to able to feel “caught up” was before the video was uploaded. It’s awful that personal information has been leaked. I think that members of the forms/Twitter/instagram, etc whether it’s “minions” or not is taking this too far and too personally.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Okay so basically she paid like $700 of her own money to make it to a $4000 donation. Then from there has pocketed some. (understandable since she donated about $700 of her own money) And now she will donate whatever else she gets from the campaign. Is it okay to squash this whole receipt thing and move onto her "new relationship i'm on cloud 9 with the thumb and don't care about my kids" bs now? Or did I miss something? This has caused so much drama for jwhite as well (which she must've expected) BUT she doesn't deserve b/c it went way to far.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:She admits to pocketing the donations to make up the difference for what she donated in January? That’s not how it works and she admitted to taking charity money. If she wanted to donate more, then good for her, but she still has to donate 100% of the proceeds to the MDA because the money raised was supposed to go to them. Does she not realize what she admitted?
No. She only ever said she would donate the money from a specific time period, I think January. So for examples sake, say she said Jan.1st to 31st all money will be donated to MDA. She never said she would done all money raised from the entire time the campaign was open. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Also, has anyone talked to JWhite since? Is she OK... and did she believe the receipts were valid?
Isn’t Bonfire a fundraising website? People sell t-shirts and then donate the money to a cause. Why would she think she could pocket all of the money? If the campaign was until late May, and it’s current almost a week into June, why hasn’t she done anything?[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure you can just sell shirts for profit.[/quote]

She said I’m going to get paid from Bonfire again and donate that money. Her intentions of donating any money that was raised, even with relaunches, is clear.[/quote]
Ya but is she doing that because of this shit storm or was it always her intention?[/quote]

Did she ever indicate that it wasn’t her intention to donate the money made to the MDA with the relaunch?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Is this piece of literal human garbage serious??? She did the exact same shit to JMama....she put out her personal information about her, job AND her kids knowing that her crazy fans would dig deeper!!! Also JMama didn’t say anything that this CUNT herself didn’t already puts out there to the world !!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1cbbb2.png[/img]

janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Agreed!!! She donated what she said she would, stupid of her not to just post the proof when its essentially other peoples money she donated but that's typical Brit behaviour...now she gets to cry the victim because some took gossiping WAY too far.

In the video they said no, but it seems to me like it’s more like he stays there overnight every time he’s off of work (someone pointed out a while back that firefighters sometimes do a 48 hours on/off thing) so he’s got some of his stuff there, but not all of it. So basically playing house with three real kids who barely know him - and she doesn’t even know him that well yet either. Gross.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

The irony of people getting mad here for getting called dumb but have themselves attacked people in the exact same manner lol
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Is this piece of literal human garbage serious??? She did the exact same shit to JMama....she put out her personal information about her, job AND her kids knowing that her crazy fans would dig deeper!!! Also JMama didn’t say anything that this c*nt herself didn’t already puts out there to the world !!!

Doxing isn’t illegal. One person posting an address one time that could be easily found with public information isn’t illegal. It could be considered harassment or intimidation, but then it would have to be done multiple times.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

janjanthecancan wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Agreed!!! She donated what she said she would, stupid of her not to just post the proof when its essentially other peoples money she donated but that's typical Brit behaviour...now she gets to cry the victim because some took gossiping WAY too far.

In the video they said no, but it seems to me like it’s more like he stays there overnight every time he’s off of work (someone pointed out a while back that firefighters sometimes do a 48 hours on/off thing) so he’s got some of his stuff there, but not all of it. So basically playing house with three real kids who barely know him - and she doesn’t even know him that well yet either. Gross.

I wonder what his family thinks? Leaving a serious relationship and getting in real fast with some girl who has 3 YOUNG kids.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Unread post by misskaila93 »

If her intentions were to only donate what was raised in January then after the campaign she should’ve closed it and moved the t shirt to another company. Like the loyalist or teespring those are for profit sites to sell shirts. You can’t have your merchandise on a website that says 100% of the proceeds go to the MDA. That’s false advertisement and deceitful. She started the campaign again this month, there was no reason to start it back up. Whatever, she moves weird. I’m over it. I never seen a receipt, so I’m not taking anyone’s word for it just like I wasn’t going to believe randoms on twitter.
Last edited by misskaila93 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What is she talking about? Did I miss something? Did someone post some shit recently?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3d2f35.png[/img]

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
janjanthecancan wrote:

I wonder what his family thinks? Leaving a serious relationship and getting in real fast with some girl who has 3 YOUNG kids.
Right?! If I was his mom, I'de be like Franky boy, you shouldn't get caught up in that. Also, what kind of mother of 3 kids finds a 23 year old man with a corvette attractive? Like it's not practical at all. Shows where his mindset is. She is definitely going through some kind of crisis.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

whatsmyalias wrote: In their conversation Britney tells JWhite she didn't share JWhite's address/info but admits she was mad and left the comment with said info up for awhile.
Did she really admit to leaving jwhites info up on her instagram for potentially over 100,000 of her followers to see? Wow!
I saw the screenshot on here and the comment had jwhites first and last name, kids names and where she lived and more.
Now this is really horrible if Brittany has admited to leaving that info of hers up for everyone to see.

Jwhite, if you really have proof from her where she admits to leaving all your personal info up you may want to consider having a free consultation with a lawyer to find out what your rights are and what you can do about this.
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
janjanthecancan wrote:

I can’t imagine they’d think too highly of her. When they recorded the Q&A she hadn’t even met his mother yet; meanwhile he’s already met almost every one of her family members and none of them live near her. Yeah he’s totally into a serious relationship with her, right? *eye roll*
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

heyyyhi wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Is this piece of literal human garbage serious??? She did the exact same shit to JMama....she put out her personal information about her, job AND her kids knowing that her crazy fans would dig deeper!!! Also JMama didn’t say anything that this c*nt herself didn’t already puts out there to the world !!!

Doxing isn’t illegal. One person posting an address one time that could be easily found with public information isn’t illegal. It could be considered harassment or intimidation, but then it would have to be done multiple times.
And what is she talking about with the IP checks? Here or Instagram? I don’t think Insta would check for IPs.
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:What is she talking about? Did I miss something? Did someone post some shit recently?

Someone said her address was posted in a comment on one of Vanessa’s IG pics for a while but that’s all I’ve heard, and I didn't see it for myself.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote: In their conversation Britney tells JWhite she didn't share JWhite's address/info but admits she was mad and left the comment with said info up for awhile.
Did she really admit to leaving jwhites info up on her instagram for potentially over 100,000 of her followers to see? Wow!
I saw the screenshot on here and the comment had jwhites first and last name, kids names and where she lived and more.
Now this is really horrible if Brittany has admited to leaving that info of hers up for everyone to see.

Jwhite, if you really have proof from her where she admits to leaving all your personal info up you may want to consider having a free consultation with a lawyer to find out what your rights are and what you can do about this.
Well a comment was left on the instagram pic to brittany saying she couldn't believe brittany would leave jwhites info up and brittany replied back " i don't give a s*** about someone who exposes me in a video" or something like that. so she basically admitted it then.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:What is she talking about? Did I miss something? Did someone post some shit recently?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3d2f35.png[/img]

There’s an Instagram that has her address in the bio

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

heyyyhi wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:

And what is she talking about with the IP checks? Here or Instagram? I don’t think Insta would check for IPs.
Another bull shit lie

Return to “Britneyandbaby”