• Advertisement

BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Ok...whew...finally caught up here. I haven't posted on YTMD since we made the Discord chat when the B's thread was locked originally.

I am not going to comment on everything that has been said here because its a LOT and there's just no way I can address everything but I will say that there is a LOT of misconception floating around about the way this whole thing went down.

The ones that were active on Discord when everything was happening pretty much know the deal and if you got deactivated there or couldn't log on. I'm sorry. We are not trying to exclude anyone that is for real. But it became clear VERY quickly that we had a mole in there feeding info to Britney in real time and we had to shut that down. Because this is crossing the line over into people's REAL life.....mainly Britney's and mine.....and I am not going to have minions trying every day to crack into my social media to get info about me.....which is what they have been doing. So hopefully if y'all wanna come back and are legit....you can at some point.

As for this:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
smom12 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:[quote="Steamboat"]After all the fuss I think all of us would like to see the receipts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Im calling bullshit. Britney wont share the receipts with her fans on twitter who donated but will share them with a “hater” who made 2 hate videos about her? WTF?

Have you NOT been reading ANYTHING? There was an agreement if she shows them the video gets taken down. That’s all there was to it. What’s bullshit?!

Honestly this is getting old.

we wanna see them too! You hate us!!!

IT WAS TO PROTECT THE MAKER OF THE VIDEO WHOSE

PERSONAL

INFORMATION

WAS

LEAKED.

I mean really? Get over it. You’re not gonna see anything because you’re upset. Yeah okay let’s jeopardize someone who’s info is out there and she’s getting hacked all damn day long just so y’all feel “included”

Move on already. Dayum.

Lol wtf are are going ape shit for? This was not in reference to you? I think she sent jwhite some fake receipts to shut her up. It doesn’t make sense for her to only send them to a “hater”. She doesn’t want them leaked because people will find out that they are faked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I really think you are wrong about that. Britney and I had a long conversation and I asked her some hard questions. And she answered them. I didn't disclose the entirety of our conversation on Discord bc she asked me not to......so I didn't.

And even at the end of it all, I am still not sure how I feel about all of it. Something is still weird about it all. I still believe she is hiding SOMEthing about the receipt/donation situation, I just dk what. I do believe the receipts she showed me are real. I mean, I looked them over really well and that plus our conversation.....yeah, I believe they are real.

I know she didn't have a lawyer. I know it was a scare tactic to get me to take the videos down. Thats why I answered her message with "ok well show me the receipt and I will take it down" .....bc wasn't the WHOLE goal of the video and the posting on Twitter and IG and all of it to get her to finally show the receipt??? So I told her I would take them down if she showed me. I also said after that "And if you don't want to do that, then just have your lawyer contact me so I can give his info to my lawyer".
Bc I knew she was bluffing. So she sent me the receipts and I took the video down. Simple as that.
You guys can say she won but the video did what we set out for it to do and actually more. Not only did she show receipts...but obviously this whole thing has really rattled her. And she claims it has costs her some sponsors. At the very least she lost out on revenue from videos she would of posted these past 2 weeks but didn't.

So yeah, I wouldn't call all that her winning.

Anyway, I'm just done with all the receipt drama. Sure I could have kept it going and told her to get fucked and kept the videos up etc etc......but....why?
I'm just over it. I saw the receipts and thats all we wanted to begin with.
I did encourage her to make a video explaining everything the way she did to me and showing the receipts while apologizing to her supporters for causing them to doubt her.
I dk of she will make that video. Prob not. But it would be her smartest next step.

She did say that she regrets not posting the receipts at the beginning and she has learned a lesson from all this. So thats good. I guess. If she really did.

So....I dk. At the end of the day I am just over the receipt drama and it won't be long until theres other shit to talk about when it comes to Britney.

But Discord is much better and I do hope that those of you who are LEGIT and want to come back dont give up bc we want you there too. We just dont want the moles.
So if you are a minion just do us all a favor and GTFO and stop trying to be Britney's BFF by spying for her. I promise you that she doesn't care.

Anyway......that's all I wanted to say I guess. Kthanxbye

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Blackswan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:36 pm

funkycat123 wrote:I really don't see Frank sticking around unless she baby traps him and even then who knows. This is a rebound relationship for both of them. For the sake of her children, I hope he's a good guy. But who knows. I don't know too many 23 year old guys that want to be with a woman with 1 kid let alone 3 (unless they have a child of their own).
And I also just wanted to say fuck Brittany. Like for real, fuck her. She's a trash person who only looks out for herself. I hope she learns from the fucking mistakes she's made and immediately posts proof of whatever final donation she makes when she closes her campaign.
I remember back when the big thing was that she didn't take her kids out of the house enough. I never thought shit would get this wild on the fucking britneyandbaby thread. lol
Some people think she's already pregnant lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm

He looks REALLY happy to be there lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby funkycat123 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Blackswan wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:I really don't see Frank sticking around unless she baby traps him and even then who knows. This is a rebound relationship for both of them. For the sake of her children, I hope he's a good guy. But who knows. I don't know too many 23 year old guys that want to be with a woman with 1 kid let alone 3 (unless they have a child of their own).
And I also just wanted to say fuck Brittany. Like for real, fuck her. She's a trash person who only looks out for herself. I hope she learns from the fucking mistakes she's made and immediately posts proof of whatever final donation she makes when she closes her campaign.
I remember back when the big thing was that she didn't take her kids out of the house enough. I never thought shit would get this wild on the fucking britneyandbaby thread. lol
Some people think she's already pregnant lol
If that's the case, I think I would lose even more respect for her. And at this point I didn't even think that was fucking possible.
funkycat123
Gossiper

Postby QueenOnFire95 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Blackswan wrote:He looks REALLY happy to be there lol
i can tell btw BlackSwan, I’m looking forward to chat with you from time to time, you seem nice

QueenOnFire95
Talker

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Haha right “he loooooves and adores them”. I hate how she just desperately tries to prove to everyone that “he loves them and plays with them” If he was all these things then you wouldn’t need to go out of our way to post it so often. When ppl are truly and genuinely 100% happy and unbothered they don’t go posting shit like that & making twitter posts about how “happy” they are.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sarah_rud » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

he is already looking like he is over this

sarah_rud
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

I don’t think he will stay. I’ll be shocked if he is still around come fall. Britney says “he’s not going anywhere” imo that means she plans on baby trapping him. After all she’s a pro with it. He says someone to have sex with and someone who makes decent money. Not to mention she had her own place. I’m freaking 22 and have been our own my since 17... what’s his excuse???
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby QueenOnFire95 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I don’t think he will stay. I’ll be shocked if he is still around come fall. Britney says “he’s not going anywhere” imo that means she plans on baby trapping him. After all she’s a pro with it. He says someone to have sex with and someone who makes decent money. Not to mention she had her own place. I’m freaking 22 and have been our own my since 17... what’s his excuse???
I’m 22 too, and I’ve been single all my life, i actually never had a boyfriend...

QueenOnFire95
Talker

Postby Moony » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:56 pm

I was super pissy I got kicked off discord without being able to catch up but it is totally understandable since there was a mole there, that fucking sucks but I hope the chat can come back here where it’s easier. No matter what minions are always going to be able to sneak their ways in, and if all this receipt drama is finally (hopefully) over with then there’s nothing to be too scared of being reported back to Britney

Moony
Gossiper

Postby Moony » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm

The main vibe I got from Frank in the video is just ‘dumb’. Dumb as a rock. Just a boring person whose trying out dating a mom because being with a single girl didn’t work out. I think Britney is just an experiment for him. He didn’t care about the receipts because he probably doesn’t really care about anything about her. I don’t think anything exciting is ever going to happen between them, just a boring couple that will break up soon

Moony
Gossiper

Postby ssr0312 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 pm

I'm just really wondering when he works lol like he seems to be with them 24/7

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Informer

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:04 pm

ssr0312 wrote:

Maybe he's already quit his job for that youtube cash....just kidding...but really, that's about as smart as he comes across...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby ytmdlover27 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:05 pm

I just died laughing at this picture. She is trying so damn hard to get them to be a family

ytmdlover27
Amateur

Postby Echox3 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:08 pm

So are we staying here or going over to discord?
I was never in the discord and have no idea how it works but I wanna keep up with everything.

Echox3
Gossiper

Postby ssr0312 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:10 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

Maybe he's already quit his job for that youtube cash....just kidding...but really, that's about as smart as he comes across...
Lol lol

ssr0312
Informer

Postby brokenrecord » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Echox3 wrote:So are we staying here or going over to discord?
I was never in the discord and have no idea how it works but I wanna keep up with everything.

I wouldn't even know how to get invited back into discord. It is easier to keep up here though.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
brokenrecord
Amateur

Postby Itsjustanosering » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:18 pm

I will stay here... I got kicked out of discord because I couldn’t log in since I had to take care of my baby... I don’t have a baby sitting plant like britch....

I am not sure why they kicked out people that they sent invitations to... i was sent the link to Discord by Raspberries and then got kicked out...

Itsjustanosering
Amateur

Postby hwarner » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Can everybody just stay here? I mean the discord was only because the thread was locked and that’s not the case anymore soooo...

hwarner
Talker

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:31 pm

People just wanna stay there bc the atmosphere there is much different. Very laid back, chill, say whatever and its like chatting over a cocktail with friends.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper

Postby secretsquirrel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:People just wanna stay there bc the atmosphere there is much different. Very laid back, chill, say whatever and its like chatting over a cocktail with friends.

Yeah I loved it! I can’t wait to come back there
secretsquirrel
Amateur

Postby SunnyLove » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:37 pm

hwarner wrote:Can everybody just stay here? I mean the discord was only because the thread was locked and that’s not the case anymore soooo...

It was and wasn’t. It was also to just to get away from being constantly monitored and from getting shut down when things get juicy.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper

Postby secretsquirrel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 pm

This is just so insane! She’s insane. I wonder what sponsors she lost. And also her saying she kept the money cause she already donated the $4,000 is still a shitty thing to do..it’s called a “donation” not a loan. Ugh! I can’t! But at least she proved she did it, I guess it’s better than nothing. I feel like she justified it to herself cause Nolan has DMD so in her messed up thinking the donation money would go to help him anyway. Gah!
secretsquirrel
Amateur

Postby sbest99 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Jwhite mom of 4, thank you for making that video. I think you MORE than rattled her, something she would never admit. I think she shxt her pants. Agree there is something not right. Her lifestyle does not fit her income. She is very cocky, and maybe she won't be as much, because it will serve her no good. BTW, for everyone and for informational purposes, copyright material is registered with us copyright. gov. Anyone can search records and registrations of people who have had their materials /names registered. Thanks again JWhite. I too was kicked off discord. Would like to join again. Can someone help me? Thanks
sbest99
Amateur

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:45 pm

I was never a part of discord...but I’m fairly active here. I have no insterest in discord really, this site is enough. If people would rather chat elsewhere then I’ll just gossip about the other youtubers lol
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby