E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

Shelby3496
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by Shelby3496 »

You would think with a nursery they would add color to the ice palace, but no. It is so cold and uninviting. What is the problem with color? The could have bought wallpaper that actually looked like trees with color, or at least have pops of color around the room.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I wonder if she's feeling blue because she's not getting the much wanted girl she always dreamed of. Let's face it, she is used to getting everything she wants.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I think she’s feeling blue because her life isn’t what she thought she wanted but she’s not articulate or intelligent enough to put together that living her life just to be a pretty wife and mother isn’t fulfilling enough for her. All that angry, sadness, and confusion is then put towards trying to convince herself and the world that her pretty Mormon wife life is all she needs but then that just makes her more unhappy. All she’s been ever equipped to be is someone’s wife, but it’s apparent maybe that’s not what would make her truly happy. She’s stuck and she’s angry and depressed and she copes with haircuts and boutique shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

this has been said time and time again but I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE CONSTANT PLASTIC/PAPER plates and cups. its one thing if its a party with a ton of people, if you're in a pinch whatever but these wasteful people literally "work" from home and can surely find a few minutes to wash their dishes. I really hate this habit of theirs, it is just so trashy to me
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

So I just saw her new hair in the vlog and I feel like it took her back to like 2006... in a not so great way lol. She looks like healthy weight teenaged Ellie but when the pregnancy weight comes off and she’s eating less again, everything will dull down. It just seems like an outdated hairstyle even though short hair is in right now. The dramatic side bang isn’t great. Reminds me of white suburban moms that were popular as teens but now feel like they don’t have a life that lives up to their peak in high school. They have kids named McKhynleigh and try to live vicariously through their children because they miss their glory days.

... too specific?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Shes blue because not one family member made her grow up. She was never forced to feel the weight of the world and learn to navigate herself to calmer waters.

She knows the pregnancy game.. And what to expect because there are thousands of women who cry, "poor me" on youtube about that mom life. Only Ellie gets to monetize her misery.. Y'all know.. Mi$ery love$ company

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Check out that amount of food for 6 adults. Sad. No wonder they all snack so very much.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e59edd.png[/img]
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

onbreak wrote:The crazies are totally fat shaming the girl.
I imagine Ellie is much like Pig-Pen, smells like shit with the shitshow in tow

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
This is why I hate when Youtubers with a lot of followers bring attention to situations like this. Was it nice to say that to Ellie? Not really, but at the same time I think Ellie blew it way out of proportion. She just had to mention in her tweet that she is so small for being 9 months pregnant. She had to make sure to mention how small she was = she clearly has a problem. But when you start bashing on these people publicly, it brings so much attention to them and other people start bullying. Its not right- I saw so many hateful messages to this woman. This isn't the first time Ellie has done this either. If you have a problem...then DM them and talk it out, idk. Ellie just clearly wanted her "fans" to see it and send her messages saying how beautiful and skinny she is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shelby3496 wrote:You would think with a nursery they would add color to the ice palace, but no. It is so cold and uninviting. What is the problem with color? The could have bought wallpaper that actually looked like trees with color, or at least have pops of color around the room.
Because just like everything else, the nursery is about what Ellie wants. So what that babies like bright colors and are stimulated by contrast? If it's not what Ellie likes, forget it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I hate her new hair. I think it looks nice in that put together photo, but all of her insta stories have her looking like a hot mess because it’s unkept. I really liked her hair shoulder length.

Anyways, did anyone see her insta story today of the boys going off to some camp by themselves while they stood at their porch? I haven’t watched these guys in a long time and just skimmed through the thread, but it seemed as tho the boys were going down the street quite a bit. No adult could’ve walked with them? They act like their children are teenagers. They are 3 and 4.
Shelby3496
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
Shelby3496 wrote:You would think with a nursery they would add color to the ice palace, but no. It is so cold and uninviting. What is the problem with color? The could have bought wallpaper that actually looked like trees with color, or at least have pops of color around the room.
Because just like everything else, the nursery is about what Ellie wants. So what that babies like bright colors and are stimulated by contrast? If it's not what Ellie likes, forget it.

I'm a mom of two and all I can see is a lot of messes. With everything being white it will get messed up very fast. They have to be more realistic with their house. They childproof nothing and keep breakable stuff out for the kids. You can tell kids live in my house when you walk in. No one would have a clue at their home.
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Her hair cut is a few snips away from being this....

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

SO heartbreaking- I just saw on instagram that Keshia and Jun's little girl came early at 21 weeks and she did not make it. My heart is with them. :(
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Boy, another click bait vlog! I wasn't watching during the other two pregnancies but you guys weren't stretching the truth one bit on how she does! Eating suckers, laying in bed, getting Jared to bring her water, etc! The statement on what she does when getting dressed-wow. The kids know that's my time, they can do whatever they want because I'm getting dressed although they usually want to play at my feet. I'm like you have two young children and it's a free for all because you're getting dressed!

Also the hairstyle-not my cup of tea. When Jared took the instagram photo when first done I was okay with the cut, but it hasn't looked like that since. Now most of the time it just looks messy.

Looks like she is probably going to get what she wanted-have the baby earlier than the due date.
Shelby3496
Amateur
Amateur

Honestly is so sad that she wants a small baby so bad that she is hoping she goes early. Like you are only 36 weeks. Most hospitals want you to stay pregnant as long as you can. Both mine were born at 39 weeks. I would have been scared to have them any sooner. My hospital will not induce before 39 weeks for a reason. The baby needs to stay in as long as possible. Geez she really thinks she is invincible. Yesterday's vlog she sat in the hot tub for 2 hours. But of course nothing bad can happen to Ellie. Those rules are just for everyone else. I hope the baby is okay after everything she did to make sure it wouldn't be.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:SO heartbreaking- I just saw on instagram that Keshia and Jun's little girl came early at 21 weeks and she did not make it. My heart is with them. :(
Heartbreaking!!!! :(
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

What is wrong with Calvin’s neck? Has this been explained? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1bff16.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 7d2086.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:What is wrong with Calvin’s neck? Has this been explained? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1bff16.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 7d2086.png[/img]

Who wants to take this one?

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

So this video was just prepping us to "the baby may come early" = induced at 38 weeks.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

At the beginning of the video, Ellie is talking about not knowing how to style her hair and she asks Jared how it looks and he says it looks good but it's a HUGE MESS in the back. Why does Jared think that coddling her is love? That's not how you do marriage, in my opinion. If my hair was a rat's nest in the back, my husband would tell me that it needs to be combed.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”