Brianna K

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brianna K

Unread post by littlepinktink »

I'm totally new to this site, and I've noticed that you long term members don't always like brand new posters, so sorry about that. But, I wanted to know if you guys know anything about the youtuber Brianna K. Just want to see if she's worth my time to watch. TIA.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I think she has an eating disorder. Just my thoughts.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Daffodil82 wrote:I think she has an eating disorder. Just my thoughts.
Yikes. Why do you think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's mentioned many times about her belly or legs. She is thin!! Not sure where she thinks she has a pouch. Must have a skewed image of herself.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ugh I really like Brianna just from the standpoint that I think she’s a good mom and I like that she has a real job beyond youtube. But the Vegas trip was not a good look for her IMO.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

I’ve just started watching her. She seems okay but I also thought that about the other DHOYT when I started watching them, so we’ll see. Does anyone know what she does outside of YouTube? What does her husband do?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Brianna K

Not_Sponsored wrote:I’ve just started watching her. She seems okay but I also thought that about the other DHOYT when I started watching them, so we’ll see. Does anyone know what she does outside of YouTube? What does her husband do?
She works for Teach for America in recruiting. She used to work in their Cleveland office but now she works from home when she’s not traveling to colleges. I can’t remember exactly what her husband does.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She just seems to try way to hard to have the "perfect" life. Clothes, home decor, hair makeup. Seems like at all times she must be show ready. Just be genuine and show yourself and the house in it's real form.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And drinking...she is constantly sipping on wine. Even at her daughter's bday she was drinking. Her and Aaryn Williams...
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's a nut job. Obsessed with being thin and drinking. Check her insta where she has on the jean shorts w. Black bathing suit. She shifted her body so there's a gap in the waist. We see you twig woman.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Who is TB?

I agree, I rarely look put together but she seems like she’s super type A and sacrifices sleep to spend time on her appearance. Meanwhile, I sacrifice my appearance to spend time on my sleep Image

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Who is TB?

I agree, I rarely look put together but she seems like she’s super type A and sacrifices sleep to spend time on her appearance. Meanwhile, I sacrifice my appearance to spend time on my sleep Image

Double post sorry. I figured it out. Tiffany or whatever her name is?

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:

Who is TB?

Tiffani is by far the worst out of the RHOYT in my opinion ugh! Anywho I have a theory that Brianna drinks so much because maybe she's trying to get pregnant and that's the only way she knows how to let loose. I mean before going to vegas she never seemed to drink as much and if she did she rarely showed it and now all of a sudden that's seems to be all she talks about. My second theory is that she quit her job and finally feels like she can talk about these things more openly.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote: Who is TB?

Tiffani is by far the worst out of the RHOYT in my opinion ugh! Anywho I have a theory that Brianna drinks so much because maybe she's trying to get pregnant and that's the only way she knows how to let loose. I mean before going to vegas she never seemed to drink as much and if she did she rarely showed it and now all of a sudden that's seems to be all she talks about. My second theory is that she quit her job and finally feels like she can talk about these things more openly.

I’ve also been feeling like she quit her job! If she did I’m definitely unsubbing. The main reason I watch is because working moms are such a rarity on YouTube.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

All she does is clean! I feel like it's a cleaning channel and Hello Fresh ads. Oh and showing off her figure or lack of, in her bathing suit hauls.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her intern??? Wow.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote: Double post sorry. I figured it out. Tiffany or whatever her name is?

I’ve also been feeling like she quit her job! If she did I’m definitely unsubbing. The main reason I watch is because working moms are such a rarity on YouTube.

we shouldn't be surprised she's friends with TB who also quit nursing to become a famous YouTuber (;

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Those earings make her earlobes stretch so bad...yuck. That was gross to watch as they wobbled and stretched every time she moved her head.

Also, your eyelash tech is no better than any of the others that youtube moms use. They look WAY overdone and ridiculous.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She was freaking out, without trying to act crazy, cause her husband put his laundry on the back porch to dry. She seems way too particular with everything. Not everything has to be perfect all the time!!!

Return to “Brianna K”