Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

KhoalityDrama

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by KhoalityDrama »

Lurker here, hey guys! :tu:

The stroller is nice and all, but first of all, why white??? Second, something tells me she didn't bother testing out many strollers in person before she spent that much money on it. Millions of mothers have survived with cheaper strollers throughout time, she could have used that money to, idk, save for any baby emergencies if they come up? ugh
bobloblawslawblog
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bobloblawslawblog »

So my husband is in the army and he wants to get out eventually. I told him he should get his degree first. So he doesn't end up with a job he hates more for less pay, and he agreed. So the army is literally paying for his college right now. He will be done with school next year. Then he will take "terminal leave" which is using all of his accrued vacation time, to be paid on his way out of the army. During that time he will be starting a job in the field of his degree, and we won't even miss a paycheck. Why the heck is Justin job searching NOW? Haven't they known he wasn't reinlisting for forever? Didn't she buy him a 2000$ MacBook a few months ago?

Also the military pays for the dependents to give birth and free OB appointments at their hospitals, and whatnot. I just gave birth at a navy hospital and it cost 0$. Why wouldn't he just re-enlist once more? Their timing on this is crap. Sure being away from family sucks, but what is his alternative plan? He doesn't seem to have one. Maybe he thinks YouTube will work.

I watched her while I was pregnant last year because I was a pregnant military wife, but I barely check in now because there's only so much Trader Joe's and Target hauls to watch.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
thatmamadrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by thatmamadrama »

KhoalityDrama wrote:Lurker here, hey guys! :tu:

The stroller is nice and all, but first of all, why white??? Second, something tells me she didn't bother testing out many strollers in person before she spent that much money on it. Millions of mothers have survived with cheaper strollers throughout time, she could have used that money to, idk, save for any baby emergencies if they come up? ugh
New lurker as well, I love your name. KHOAlityDrama.
thatmamadrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I've never dealt with infertility issues, so I know I might just be ignorant here, but I don't think I'd be able to justify spending so much money by saying "it's for our future kids too". I mean, they may never be able to have future children. Every mom dreams of having the "perfect" nursery and baby items... So just say that. Why make excuses for your bad spending habits? I might have more respect for her if she could just be honest for a change and not try to be so phony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Long time lurker here, heads up I just feel obligated to post that.

I completely agree though. It's a nice pram and she'd come off as more genuine if she just said "I wanted to splurge because I thought it was nice." I think Emma will be their only child for a while. I don't know much about infertility either but they've had one failed transfer and a stillbirth under their belt.
Last edited by thatmamadrama on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatmamadrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Now the reason I made my account: Does anyone know WHY Brynn passed? The cause? I asked in the comment section a few weeks ago but got attacked by superfans saying that it was rude.
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

thatmamadrama wrote:Now the reason I made my account: Does anyone know WHY Brynn passed? The cause? I asked in the comment section a few weeks ago but got attacked by superfans saying that it was rude.
I don't think she ever found out why. All the testing from the placenta came back normal. Her heart just stopped.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
thatmamadrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Mommajamba wrote:
thatmamadrama wrote:Now the reason I made my account: Does anyone know WHY Brynn passed? The cause? I asked in the comment section a few weeks ago but got attacked by superfans saying that it was rude.
I don't think she ever found out why. All the testing from the placenta came back normal. Her heart just stopped.

Thanks for the response and that's awful.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

thatmamadrama wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I've never dealt with infertility issues, so I know I might just be ignorant here, but I don't think I'd be able to justify spending so much money by saying "it's for our future kids too". I mean, they may never be able to have future children. Every mom dreams of having the "perfect" nursery and baby items... So just say that. Why make excuses for your bad spending habits? I might have more respect for her if she could just be honest for a change and not try to be so phony.

Long time lurker here, heads up I just feel obligated to post that.

I completely agree though. It's a nice pram and she'd come off as more genuine if she just said "I wanted to splurge because I thought it was nice." I think Emma will be their only child for a while. I don't know much about infertility either but they've had one failed transfer and a stillbirth under their belt.
Nice try Maggielin.... LOL
Buh bye now....
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

^^^ omg that girl just doesn’t give up, does she? smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I don't understand how two people with not even one stable income let alone two can be so careless with their spending when they have a damn baby on the way..taking all these little trips away and buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff every week yet Justin is selling stuff for money..um hint hint Rachelle, stop being so immature and get a grip on reality.
Also, is she completely oblivious to the fact that she drags him out when he clearly just wants to relax at home. Let the man have some alone time if you MUST go get take out food or buy something pointless every single day of your life.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Still don’t understand why they got a new crib when the crib for Brynn was never even used

bobloblawslawblog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobloblawslawblog »

Britxo wrote:Still don’t understand why they got a new crib when the crib for Brynn was never even used

It was recalled (I am pretty sure,) and she had broken it or was missing a piece and made Justin handy-man it to fix it. I think people in the comments said it wasn't safe.

Just looked it up. Ikea sniglar crib. Had a recall. She talked about possibly taking it back. She definitely could have exchanged but instead is splurging.
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

bobloblawslawblog wrote:
Britxo wrote:Still don’t understand why they got a new crib when the crib for Brynn was never even used

It was recalled (I am pretty sure,) and she had broken it or was missing a piece and made Justin handy-man it to fix it. I think people in the comments said it wasn't safe.

Just looked it up. Ikea sniglar crib. Had a recall. She talked about possibly taking it back. She definitely could have exchanged but instead is splurging.
In today's video she said it wasn't recalled it was a different one or something like that and they had already ordered the new one so they gave the old one to someone who needed it.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Nik_8989 wrote:
bobloblawslawblog wrote:

In today's video she said it wasn't recalled it was a different one or something like that and they had already ordered the new one so they gave the old one to someone who needed it.

She could have easily returned it though so that’s kind of a weak excuse. She gave the one that was missing a piece and Justin had “fixed” to someone who needed it? That’s a little irresponsible, that crib isn’t safe...
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Baz1_ wrote:
Nik_8989 wrote:
bobloblawslawblog wrote:It was recalled (I am pretty sure,) and she had broken it or was missing a piece and made Justin handy-man it to fix it. I think people in the comments said it wasn't safe.

She could have easily returned it though so that’s kind of a weak excuse. She gave the one that was missing a piece and Justin had “fixed” to someone who needed it? That’s a little irresponsible, that crib isn’t safe...
You're right. she probably just wanted a new one ImageImage

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Eh? Are you sure you can afford more shopping, Rachelle?
IMG_20180609_220250.jpeg
Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Curious wrote:Eh? Are you sure you can afford more shopping, Rachelle?
IMG_20180609_220250.jpeg
This is such a sad list of video options. They all revolve around money and shopping.

Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

prettyll wrote:
Curious wrote:Eh? Are you sure you can afford more shopping, Rachelle?
IMG_20180609_220250.jpeg
This is such a sad list of video options. They all revolve around money and shopping.

She desperate for views. She knows how lame her vlogs are getting and she needs the ad revenue to support her nonstop spending habit.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

They just keep getting more and more boring to watch every single day... And if I have to watch her play with her hair and point so stupidly with her whole hand one more time I might lose my mind! It's crazy how clueless they are.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

In 9h not even 25 000 views. 20 000 less than before, that says a lot... 8-)

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”