chismosa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by chismosa »

Disclaimer: I don’t have kids.

Shouldn’t you have all the “major” stuff you need by the third? Especially when they are so close in age?
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

newbie wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Idk looking at their registry they’re kinda asking for useful items...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, like the Tylenol, because we know all she can't get enough of that!
Lol idk I wouldn’t ask people to buy me the baby stuff .

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

Corinna’s back. Looks like we’ll have some things to talk about here...

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

momo_3849 wrote:Corinna’s back. Looks like we’ll have some things to talk about here...

I was just about to come say this! I seen corrinas ig story and she put MCO for Orlando’s airport [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1feee3.jpg[/img]

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Kermit is a greedy bitch.

pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

The fact that they seriously took the time to make a registry for their third baby cracks me up. She is so trashy. They can clearly afford all the items on that registry but god forbid she have to spend any money on the baby since it sounds like she already knows its a boy.
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hungrylion13 »

Corinna is only coming back because she loves the attention from kreepy. She uses guys like khoa because she is secretly insecure and she needs somebody to tell her constantly that she is SOOO great. Why would a young california girl fly back and forth to hang out with a boring little family like that. She has absolutely nothing to do with the kids and I can't believe Keren doesn't see right through her and khoa's little act. She can't be that stupid. Or does she really just not care
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Jackson will only just turn 3 after the baby is born, why would they need a new baby tub/bottles/swaddles/flannels etc? Surely they still have Landon’s stuff....he’s only 1. They knew they would be having another at some point, they’re so wasteful it’s ridiculous
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

Or just the simple fact that khoa bearly posts on his social media yet Hoerina gets here n he has her on his story on instagram..
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

ohanapanda wrote:Idk looking at their registry they’re kinda asking for useful items...

Some things on there may be useful... to a first time parent. This is her 3rd child and she already has them. We said exactly the same thing when she was asking for a bunch of expensive items when she was pregnant with Landon. Jackson was still a baby, she already had everything on the list but she wanted bigger and better, and it was the kids watching who found the registry and started buying things off it with their parents money.

When you keep getting pregnant when your babies are only a few months old, it's cheeky af to keep asking folk to buy you those big, expensive items when they already have once/twice before already.

Baby showers aren't much of a thing where I am, but if someone did come at me with their 3rd registry for their 3rd son, they'd be told to sit and spin. Greedy sow, buy it yourself!
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Just the other week she threw away the baby gate because it made to much noise........click... and another swing device...she bought a new one when Landon was almost to old to use it...clearly she should have that....and I didn’t mention it but also around that time when Jackson was playing with the pump thing in the backyard. She had a crib dismantled in the garbage heap.... I’m just shaking my head here... I can almost and by almost I mean barely see a reason to have a registry. I never had one nor did anyone in my family but I always got something for a new baby usually a small gift if it’s a second or third child. But to ask for things that she purposely threw away because she wanted new..is disgusting
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

i think deep down keren knows what's going on between khoa and corrina. I also think keren is a "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" kind of person
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Dramatic princess wrote:Just the other week she threw away the baby gate because it made to much noise........click... and another swing device...she bought a new one when Landon was almost to old to use it...clearly she should have that....and I didn’t mention it but also around that time when Jackson was playing with the pump thing in the backyard. She had a crib dismantled in the garbage heap.... I’m just shaking my head here... I can almost and by almost I mean barely see a reason to have a registry. I never had one nor did anyone in my family but I always got something for a new baby usually a small gift if it’s a second or third child. But to ask for things that she purposely threw away because she wanted new..is disgusting
She mentioned that mamaroo thing.. she said she “gave it to a friend” aka l threw it in the trash, and so she got another one for the new baby? Or was going to get another one. I have two kids, almost 4 years apart. I just had my second in Dec and literally the only things we had left was a crib, and the clothes. And we asked for nothing, no registry. It was my choice to get rid of the stuff, like swings and bouncers, from my first, I’m not going to ask for people to get me those things again. She’s greedy.. a baby “sprinkle where people don’t bring gifts” is BS. She’s throwing that “sprinkle” and throwing in her registry “just in case.”

ceecrz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ceecrz »

Watched the vlog just for Khang and Cici's pregnancy announcement and all I have to say is: Why is Keren so weird? The first thing she mentions is that now Skar was going to give kisses to Cici's belly... who cares? I've never seen anyone so obsessed with their belly - to the point where they'd force their other children to kiss it and then claim that "babies just know." Uh, no they don't. Your kid can't even speak properly so I highly doubt they understand the concept of another human growing inside of you.

ALSO, the hanging "bangs" with the ponytail is such an awful look. Keren tries waaay too hard for someone who wants to make it seem like they aren't trying. Does anyone know why she randomly dyed her hair a lighter platinum color back in March? I thought it was so weird... not to mention, the only other person I could think of with that similar hair color was Aspyn.

Not to mention, that registry is super ridiculous because she should have all of those things. Both of them knew they wanted more kids and to have them around the same age, so it doesn't make any sense for them to give all the old stuff away or throw it out. If they REALLY cared about celebrating the arrival of the baby with family, they'd just throw an intimate family dinner or something.

If they can afford it, they should just buy it themselves. Especially if they were selfish/careless enough to throw away all the previous gifts that people bought for them.
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

keren seems like she doesn't like cici I think it's because she's jealous that Khang married cici and she also had a girl unlike keren who has 2 boy and I am 90% sure number 3 will be a boy too. Also cici is much prettier than keren and a genuinely a nicer person and has a job other than carrying around thousands of dollars worth of camera gear
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

ceecrz wrote:Watched the vlog just for Khang and Cici's pregnancy announcement and all I have to say is: Why is Keren so weird? The first thing she mentions is that now Skar was going to give kisses to Cici's belly... who cares? I've never seen anyone so obsessed with their belly - to the point where they'd force their other children to kiss it and then claim that "babies just know." Uh, no they don't. Your kid can't even speak properly so I highly doubt they understand the concept of another human growing inside of you.

ALSO, the hanging "bangs" with the ponytail is such an awful look. Keren tries waaay too hard for someone who wants to make it seem like they aren't trying. Does anyone know why she randomly dyed her hair a lighter platinum color back in March? I thought it was so weird... not to mention, the only other person I could think of with that similar hair color was Aspyn.

Not to mention, that registry is super ridiculous because she should have all of those things. Both of them knew they wanted more kids and to have them around the same age, so it doesn't make any sense for them to give all the old stuff away or throw it out. If they REALLY cared about celebrating the arrival of the baby with family, they'd just throw an intimate family dinner or something.

If they can afford it, they should just buy it themselves. Especially if they were selfish/careless enough to throw away all the previous gifts that people bought for them.
I've always disliked that hairstyle on Keren also, it doesn't fit her. "Coincidentally" Corinna wears that hairstyle all the time and I noticed Keren started doing it around the time they met.... :)
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

I am so sick of keren thinking she's such a badass trying to be good at comebacks and ranting she is not cool or impressive she is a lousy excuse for a mother she still hasn't taken landon to the doctor and won't feed them enough food portions sizes and that's why they are so thin she is so quick to judge cici about skars weight when the truth is skar looks like a healthier baby then landon and even jackson i don't understand why keren is so quick to judge other when she should really take a look at herself
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

does anyone know why keren wasn't at ba noi's Vietnamese ceremony but khoa and the boys were i also saw cici there but i'm confused because keren said her and ba noi aren't feuding anymore but i guess keren got the wrong idea
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

pigpie19 wrote:The fact that they seriously took the time to make a registry for their third baby cracks me up. She is so trashy. They can clearly afford all the items on that registry but god forbid she have to spend any money on the baby since it sounds like she already knows its a boy.
exactly last year a subscriber bought landon’s carrier and high chair and even the breast pump i think they were like the most expensive items and keren and khoa said in their vlogs for subscribers to stop buying things for them but they obviously didn’t mean it lol if they really didn’t want subscribers buying them things they’d make a list and email or text it to their friends and family or put it under a different name and on the invitations put the name they can search.. it’s bs that they didn’t want fans to buy their gifts because they wouldn’t have done it again!
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

i always wondered why Khoa was so creepy around sydney until i found her instagram and realized that it's be cause sydney pose in some pretty revealing photo so i guess kreepy has been creepin on his step sister like the freak he is

Return to “KKandBabyJ”