8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Why did the Tannerites change their name? I was so confused in the vlog.

Also interesting to see that Ruby FINALLY addressed Julie's tick.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Is there a thread for Tannerites? I started watching them around the time Ali got her period and stopped when they became the Yawi family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:Is there a thread for Tannerites? I started watching them around the time Ali got her period and stopped when they became the Yawi family.
Yes, there's a thread. I will get the link for you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Here's the link. It's not a very active thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Lolislol26 wrote:Is there a thread for Tannerites? I started watching them around the time Ali got her period and stopped when they became the Yawi family.
Tannerites/Yawi thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=9713

Edit: Two minutes too late. :D
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lip wrote:
Tannerites/Yawi thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=9713

Edit: Two minutes too late. :D
. Awesome thanks! :)
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Here's the link. It's not a very active thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

awesome! Thank you! :)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Why did the Tannerites change their name? I was so confused in the vlog.

What did ruby say about Julie’s tick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Why did the Tannerites change their name? I was so confused in the vlog.

What did ruby say about Julie’s tick?

She said she was aware because she is Julie's mother but can't say anything until she gets her into the doctor (makes no sense because if she's been aware then one would think she would have taken her in sooner).
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

And there's a Deru kid with their face and mouth on the baked goods. Anyone surprised? And Emma picking up the baby at Ruby's and all those kids pushing around made me nervous. Eve didn't understand the baby couldn't come up to her bedroom and play with her by herself. I know she is 4 and I know she hasn't had a baby in the house but it shows how much Ruby educates her. She should of had a talk before the baby came.

Also how many videos is Ruby making about meeting the new cousin?
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Ruby addressed the blinking/ticks in today's vlog. She basically took her to the doctor for the infected toe and said while there, she would address everyone's concerns with the doctor. She also said that when she was a kid, she had a nervous tick that caused her to blink/move her head and that it was b/c she was anxious and stressed out and it went away after about 6-8 months. So the doctor told Ruby/Julie that it was 100% NOT Taurette's but she never actually said what it was. She just said the doctor told her the best thing to do was to not talk about it and make an issue about it. So she basically told the viewers to quit making comments about it but didn't say what it is. I assume it's just a nervous tick and it happens when she is stressed/anxious but if so and Ruby knows that (and had it happen to her as a kid) why continue to put the pressure on her constantly and force her to be on camera all the time? Quit shoving the camera in her face and forcing her to "act" for the vlog. It's obviously causing her stress and anxiety. I'll give Ruby credit for at least acknowledging all the viewers comments, wish her sisters Bonnie and Ellie would do that instead of just ignorning every single comment that doesn't kiss their ass.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Ruby: "The worst thing you can do is draw attention to it."

Also Ruby: *makes the title of the video "Diagnosing why Julie BLINKS so Much" with a thumbnail of her blinking*
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

alexandriablue wrote:Ruby: "The worst thing you can do is draw attention to it."

Also Ruby: *makes the title of the video "Diagnosing why Julie BLINKS so Much" with a thumbnail of her blinking*
I was REALLY hoping for "Thanks for your concern. We are aware of the problem and are keeping it private".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah. "Don't bring it up, but I am going to make money off it!"
Hypocrite.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote:Yeah. "Don't bring it up, but I am going to make money off it!"
Hypocrite.

I barely watch them and honestly did not know about Julie's tick because I don't keep up with them much. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for that video, so I clicked on it to see what was going on. Ruby, great job at not drawing attention to it!.... :| What an idiot, drawing more and more people in to learn about this.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Lol at how she kept talking about her mommy intuition. I don't believe she has any haha. And honestly, she couldn't even go to the right clinic? And even argued with the lady who told her she was wrong? Lol she's the biggest nut case I have ever seen.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Kjr123 wrote:Lol at how she kept talking about her mommy intuition. I don't believe she has any haha. And honestly, she couldn't even go to the right clinic? And even argued with the lady who told her she was wrong? Lol she's the biggest nut case I have ever seen.
That's because she doesn't take her kids to the doctor regularly. She admitted before that she had no idea kids should go for annual physicals every year. I think she said she stopped taking them after they got their kindergarten shots. :?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sdmomma wrote:
Kjr123 wrote:Lol at how she kept talking about her mommy intuition. I don't believe she has any haha. And honestly, she couldn't even go to the right clinic? And even argued with the lady who told her she was wrong? Lol she's the biggest nut case I have ever seen.
That's because she doesn't take her kids to the doctor regularly. She admitted before that she had no idea kids should go for annual physicals every year. I think she said she stopped taking them after they got their kindergarten shots. :?
I don’t watch her videos regularly, what happened at the clinic?

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

#1 we didn't see her ask the Doctor about the Tourette's. I don't think she does either but she has a horrendous tick which thanks to her Mom, brought us clips demonstrating how bad it is.

#2 First the DMV (arguing that was the office and had the wrong one) now her "Pediatrician" (yes that tells me how often she goes too. She is a major dingbat, like almost too dangerous to parent. What has kept her from leaving a child in the car to suffocate? I imagine people who do that are like Ruby.

#3 This also shows us she cannot be wrong to the point of being obstinate about it (wrong offices etc) so she couldn't be wrong on her kid's ticks. She used the ingrown toenail to make us believe she can be wrong. It was a small take it for the team ego. The ingrown toenail story she told her (removing the TOENAIL) was a scare tactic. You lose a freakin' sliver Ruby, you scared her into saying the WHOLE TOENAIL. Another thing I detest about Ruby.

Anyway, I will stop. I just dislike her more and more.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Julie has facial tics.

A 'tick' is an arachnid.

Return to “8 Passengers”