Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by Bekkaz »

soma31 wrote:They’ve changed bedrooms AGAIN?! I agree that the three older boys sharing makes more sense than the weird sibling pairs, but is ever going to allow her kids some consistency? She’s almost as bad as Jess who lets her kids sleep wherever they pass out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They'll have changed the bedrooms due to Chloe not being able to handle the non-matching beds when 1 big and 1 small kid together.

It was always exciting changing rooms as a kid - I don't think consistency makes a lick of difference esp. in this case as they have no personal space or items anyway.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Gee. She really talks down to people doesn’t she.
It felt like I was watching an episode of Play School.
‘Ok kids, today we’re going to use our fake posh voice. Can you say condescending?’

mamawombat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamawombat »

Does Chloe not realise she can take Otto's glasses back to the optometrist and get them fitted better without paying? As a glasses wearer, i cannot live with glasses that constantly slide down my nose. He needs the arms fitted to his head better poor kid. Takes all of a few minutes.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I guess the new house must be closer to her family as it was nice to see her mum and siblings visit for Felixs birthday. They really need to teach the other kids that they do not ‘help’ open other peoples presents on their birthday. Or ‘help’ blow out the candles on someone else’s birthday cake. The kids are not too young to know this by now

And another shitty load of birthday presents from his parents. He seemed excited about the plush pikachu Pokemon thing. But socks and a book. Cmon.

soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

damondaniel wrote:Sorry but Evan is such an annoying kid lol. As soon as the attention is on another kid he's screaming and trying to get the attention back on him. They shouldn't have let him keep shouting out what he thought Felix's presents were as he was opening them
I can't stand him wanting to be top dog all the time, notice the vlog was cut where Evan snatched the 1st present from Otto.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Haha and here I thought Evan seemed less annoying but maybe it's just that the volume and grabbiness has increased in all the kids so it seemed less noticeable to me. I did feel for Rufus, he seemed genuinely to not understand that presents were for Felix only (I mean, you get told to line up for presents...!) and was so upset at getting it taken off him with no explanation. Put down the stupid camera or cuddle him on your lap while you film...but no, that'd ruin her line up. :roll: Remember how they gave Felix a bike early because he cried at the older boys' gifts? After failing to pacify
him with reminders that his birthday was coming up? (Because he was too young to understand...fair enough.) But there's too many triplets so they don't even get the courtesy of a cuddle and a reminder that their birthday is coming up soon too. Just sit down and watch Felix open his socks, kids.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Did anyone notice how chole shut evan down when he wanted to say what he will request for his birthday
“It is not going to be for a while we dont need to hear it now” I feel we saw her crazy side she tries to hide on camera

It is mentioned alot bt she starves her kids ... to the point of her son daydreaming of what he want to eat in 9-10 months

Also otto was upset that alot of people is over and they wont have any leftovers
Will it kill them to make bigger portion size??? Just because chole is dieting doesnt mean all of them should diet
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

AHH yeah I forgot about the leftover calculating! They're so stingy...did they even feed their guests or do they all just chat in the background while the kids line up and eat dinner at the bench? And then get carefully portioned cake. I always love eating yummy leftovers after family birthdays so I feel Otto's pain. :P
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

ShudnaB3 wrote:AHH yeah I forgot about the leftover calculating! They're so stingy...did they even feed their guests or do they all just chat in the background while the kids line up and eat dinner at the bench? And then get carefully portioned cake. I always love eating yummy leftovers after family birthdays so I feel Otto's pain. :P
True... I forgot they don’t have a dining table.... how awkward to have to stand around in that big old empty living room while the kids sit at their bench... lol
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Where do Chloe and Ro sit when they have dinner? Or do they eat separately from the kids. It’s crazy that they don’t have a table that seats their family
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I do wonder if they eat junk including not vegan food once the kids are asleep. Yet unlike every other mom who has a stash of snacks to eat when the kids are asleep Chloe probably would never admit to it. :P
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

freebeegal wrote:Where do Chloe and Ro sit when they have dinner? Or do they eat separately from the kids. It’s crazy that they don’t have a table that seats their family
It's crazy they don't have a dining table, all because the kids wouldn't stop pulling the chairs over to the light switch, damned if I would go without a table and chair to eat at because I couldn't discipline my kids appropriately.
They don't even have couches, except for the yellow reading ones for the kids, and one in the bedroom to watch one movie a month, apart from that all I have ever seen them sit on is bean bags.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Haha and here I thought Evan seemed less annoying but maybe it's just that the volume and grabbiness has increased in all the kids so it seemed less noticeable to me. I did feel for Rufus, he seemed genuinely to not understand that presents were for Felix only (I mean, you get told to line up for presents...!) and was so upset at getting it taken off him with no explanation. Put down the stupid camera or cuddle him on your lap while you film...but no, that'd ruin her line up. :roll: Remember how they gave Felix a bike early because he cried at the older boys' gifts? After failing to pacify
him with reminders that his birthday was coming up? (Because he was too young to understand...fair enough.) But there's too many triplets so they don't even get the courtesy of a cuddle and a reminder that their birthday is coming up soon too. Just sit down and watch Felix open his socks, kids.
I guess it’d be difficult for them too, even if they did get the concept, because they probably think about it like - when one triplet gets something, they all get something - so why wouldn’t they all get something when Felix does?
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

Is it fair of me to say I find it pretty poor that Felix isn’t potty trained at four years old?? (Unless he is and I haven’t heard about it, in which case, I’ll show myself out!) I just... feel sorry for him. They should not have left it so long, especially because I have a feeling it was just too hard for Chloe to bother with. :/
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh I think Felix is trained now. And he was, apparently, in the past too...then people noticed his sagging nappies so she had to make a whole video about respecting him for being scared to go to the toilet. I think she's smartened up about making poo/toileting themed vlogs. Not because of her own maturity, but because I'm pretty sure they're the type included in her big deletion spree after YouTube was demonetising people.

So, in a comment on ig someone asks about changing rooms again and Chloe says that the big boys wanted to be together again (and that she knew they would...ok?) and Henry and Rufus share. Pearl has her own room. Interesting, because I feel like she'd always get testy when people suggested Pearl might want her own room anytime soon. At any rate it's all probably a moot point...she had an Instagram story from 2 a.m. the other day of both Felix and Pearl asleep in what was probably her/Ro's bed anyway. Ro's probably curled up in one of the little orphanage beds for his brief sleep before starting his chores.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

LOL at Chloe acting all high n mighty about her superior vegan homeschool toys and no screen time, yet also agreeing to advertise plastic shit from Target for an upcoming mainstream film to all of her audience. Her morals are truly impeccable.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

She’s taking the boys to get their hair cuts including Felix who wants his short!!!

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:She’s taking the boys to get their hair cuts including Felix who wants his short!!! Image

What’s the bet he doesn’t end up with short hair.
She’ll say he changed his mind after they got there. But in reality Chloe would have talked him out of it.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

At this point I don't think the outcome of the haircuts matter to Chloe at all: it's just an attention grabbing tactic. "GUYS HEY GUYS REMEMBER HOW HAIR IS SUCH A BIG DEAL?" and encouraging the fan obsession with Felix, her last, long-haired child
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

So i have been lurking for some time, find the forum hilarious. I dared to comment on her insta post today, saying i didn't get the hashtags she was using, since they are hardly "unplugged" or "childrenoftheworld" you may guess how long it took for her to respond...... In short i got attacked by her minions, explained myself a couple times and now i'm blocked. Could also have something to do with another comment i made :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”