sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

actuallydear wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:So if she’s planning to move Koda back in why did Koda move out in the first place? Not really liking her apartment tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe someone put in a complaint about Koda in their old complex?
Ahh maybe, I didn’t realise that was when she sent Koda to her parents.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

That entertainment system, y’all....lol
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Just came here to point out that unfortunate thumbnail she picked for her popsicle video.

alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

Looks like a whole bunch of pensis surrounding her. Lmao

Lovethesnark wrote:Just came here to point out that unfortunate thumbnail she picked for her popsicle video.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

so on the 'lie detector' (just a cheap toy) she asks him if he is excited to marry her and then cuts the video. :? :D
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

This b.i.t.c.h. needs to step it up. How many times is she going to cut things open and pretend to be surprised by what happens? I get that their apartment was rushed and makes vlog uninteresting but c'mon, you are not 10 years old. You a female, fucking a man 10 years older then you, and you are getting married next year. Act like it? Maybe get on your sister's diet and hit your forehead with some botox.

Nobody will be surprised when this marriage fails.

I can't with these people.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

MadeHD wrote:This b.i.t.c.h. needs to step it up. How many times is she going to cut things open and pretend to be surprised by what happens? I get that their apartment was rushed and makes vlog uninteresting but c'mon, you are not 10 years old. You a female, fucking a man 10 years older then you, and you are getting married next year. Act like it? Maybe get on your sister's diet and hit your forehead with some botox.

I soooooo sick of seeing her candy hauls or trying foreign candy/food videos. She’s boring as fuck and i see her channel tanking soon. She can’t rely on using Finn and Ollie for views forever. I don’t even think anyone would care if she had her own clickbait babies. She better start looking through the local community college catalog to register for classes soon.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I've been M.I.A but I had to come here -again, as usual- to say OMFG Carlos gives me a really bad vibe idk maybe because he looks 42 and Cassie is barely 20. Creepy.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Yeah. It's not like they have sooo much common to talk about well maybe except fornicating. Creepy creepy creepy. JMHO, of course.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

rdt1004 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:This b.i.t.c.h. needs to step it up. How many times is she going to cut things open and pretend to be surprised by what happens? I get that their apartment was rushed and makes vlog uninteresting but c'mon, you are not 10 years old. You're a female, fucking a man 10 years older then you, and you are getting married next year. Act like it? Maybe get on your sister's diet and hit your forehead with some botox.

I soooooo sick of seeing her candy hauls or trying foreign candy/food videos. She’s boring as fuck and i see her channel tanking soon. She can’t rely on using Finn and Ollie for views forever. I don’t even think anyone would care if she had her own clickbait babies. She better start looking through the local community college catalog to register for classes soon.

Now she goes over to Bryan and Missy's house to film the same crap videos because her place is hideous. She is so sad. Youtube use to be something special. WTF happened.

The whole world would think less of her if she enrolled in courses so she can't do that after she dropped out of Fullerton! Fullerton has great opportunities. She was probably one of those college kids who just wasted 30K, failed her classes and stayed in her room all day. Until she ran into Carlos. Which, how did that happen?

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

MadeHD wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:This b.i.t.c.h. needs to step it up. How many times is she going to cut things open and pretend to be surprised by what happens? I get that their apartment was rushed and makes vlog uninteresting but c'mon, you are not 10 years old. You're a female, fucking a man 10 years older then you, and you are getting married next year. Act like it? Maybe get on your sister's diet and hit your forehead with some botox.

Now she goes over to Bryan and Missy's house to film the same crap videos because her place is hideous. She is so sad. Youtube use to be something special. WTF happened.

The whole world would think less of her if she enrolled in courses so she can't do that after she dropped out of Fullerton! Fullerton has great opportunities. She was probably one of those college kids who just wasted 30K, failed her classes and stayed in her room all day. Until she ran into Carlos. Which, how did that happen?
They met at the gym, which is kinda weird cause if some dude tried to hit on me at the gym I'd be creeped out. You go there to workout out, not meet a man. But that's like their only common interest. And not to rag on Carlos, because he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy to me, just naive and kind of a pushover, but if I'm in my 20s (I'm 23) and I'm dating a man 10 years older than me, he better be really good looking OR we better be soulmates who are literally each others other half. Carlos is just an average looking dude and he and Cassie don't even seem to be into each other that much so it basically tells me Cassie is just settling just to settle. Maybe she thinks she couldn't land a dude her own age? Which she could because plenty of horny 20 year old guys will date anyone. Maybe she just wants what Missy has with her "famous" vlogging family but doesn't feel like waiting years for it to happen. Whatever it is, I see her and Carlos seriously regretting in a few short years.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

What the frick frack do they do all day? I’m assuming neither of them work. Neither have kids. They’ve shoved Koda off at least two or three times. No schooling. ???
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Her new slide and slide video is so cringey and childish. Also a waste of food. She’s totally mature enough to be getting married, you guys.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

rdt1004 wrote: They met at the gym, which is kinda weird cause if some dude tried to hit on me at the gym I'd be creeped out. You go there to workout out, not meet a man.
Tell that to Bryan.

Then again I would rather accidentally meet someone at the gym than at the bar. At least you know they most likely care about their health. Bryan is just the sick twisted mofo that would use a good wholesome activity as a cover for his nefarious dealings.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

A boxing gym may be a bit different from just a regular gym. If they took group classes together it would be understandable that they'd start up a conversation. I doubt he just came up to her while she was on the treadmill and started flirting with her.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Their story sounds a little shaky. They should do a "How we met" or "drawing our Life" video so they have to stick to one story going forward.

If they met at the boxing gym, How?, why? Its a small hole in the wall gym. Seems far fetched that little cassie wouldn't have been going to a more equipped gym. She never went to the gym before so having that back story would help contextualize their story. Also was this the same time you stopped going to your classes? Did the old roommate not like having him over? Why did you get another apartment if you knew you had a dog or if you like exercising so much why not walk the dog more regularly so Coda can stay with you? Maybe MiMis PR team can make it sound as if this daughter isn't a wayward lunatic as well.

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

MadeHD wrote: Seems far fetched that little cassie wouldn't have been going to a more equipped gym. She never went to the gym before so having that back story would help contextualize their story.
Why? Boxing gyms are not like regular gyms, since they don't need all the equipment. The ones I know are much smaller. Also, I think they mentioned Carlos was the owner or instructors brother, so thats how they started talking.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Interesting. I guess the boxing gyms back home and the one I have seen here is just nicer looking.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Why do they film almost all their videos in Bryan and Missy’s kitchen? I’m sure it doesn’t bother missy, but it would bother me. Like bitch, use your own kitchen in your brand new townhouse that you just moved into lol.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Cassie wants to be Missy. It brings her fantasy to life.

Return to “Daily Bumps”