KKMissedMyChicFilA | KKandBabyJ | Part 33

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by ssr0312 »

MommyofE wrote:I mayyyy be reaching here..? but to me it totally looks like Khoa is cuddled up next to corrina lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 140350.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

ALeto90 wrote:I can’t post pics but when khoa called keren bigger than him.....I rewatched it like 10 times bc Keren was P.I.S.S.E.D. Her face! She lost train of thought. Was all disoriented. And I loved every awkward second of it! I personally think she wanted to throw those pop it’s at his face. And she would’ve had Whorinna not been there.
When was this?? I watched the vlog but must have missed it!
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Uhg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

ALeto90 wrote:I can’t post pics but when khoa called keren bigger than him.....I rewatched it like 10 times bc Keren was P.I.S.S.E.D. Her face! She lost train of thought. Was all disoriented. And I loved every awkward second of it! I personally think she wanted to throw those pop it’s at his face. And she would’ve had Whorinna not been there.
Where was this?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

uncreative_username wrote:
Where was this?

It's around 6:45 mark. 8-)
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

The most Keren move ever...having her kids feel her belly and eat Chick-Fil-A off of it.
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

AuraBor wrote:Korn, your man spends time with a prettier and sexier girl every night at the late hours, bonds with her, jokes with her, she almost sent him a nude and he made the weirdest face ever and 20 seconds after that he bit his lip again after doing it when she was visiting, and now he’s taking her out to eat. You are pretty calm for a girl that has a fiancee that bites his lips in the flirty way only when Corn on the Cobinna is around. And no, in my opinion a partner doesn’t have to kiss or have sex with another human to consider it cheating. Khoa’s doing it in other ways.
This.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Y’all are reaching with some of the prudish comments . This is Florida , not freaking Alaska. They are at the pool of course they’ll wear a bikini. You want them cover up ??? Why? Because khoa is there ? . Some people stay insecure about their man being in the presence of females. Khoa streaming with corina ?? That’s considered cheating . Khoa having a female best friend ?? That’s cheating !!! Khoa saying some weird things ?? Must have a fetish for young girls . Khoa going out with corina and Wyatt instead of Keren ?? Must be cheating. The girls wearing a thing bikini ? Omg so inappropriate . Like some of y’all are becoming more and more prudish by the second. They must be so boring , there’s nothing else to hate on but the little things .

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

I don't give a flying fuck about Cornnina wearing shorts or a bikini. I do find it rude of Kreepy to turn down kernel for a lunch date and go out with cornnina as soon as he gets the chance. Like magically she gets there and he is not busy editing or going out. He just stays home hanging out with her and you can notice he pays 100% more attention to what cornnina says than to what kernel says.

Just think about it, he spends almost every night playing with her, then editing, and as soon as keren wakes up, he goes to sleep, then spends the day hopping around or just editing and taking naps, don't you think it would be logical to him to spend time with his pregnant fiance when he has the chance?
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Guysssssss..... my BAD. I thought it was shorts, not a freaking swimsuit. Don’t lose your mind lmao.

But the comment about even if it was shorts, it’s hot in FL, is silly. I promise having 3-4 more inches down to cover your butt won’t make you and more hot or having it exposed won’t make you any more cool lol.

We all know Korrina loves the attention from khoa. We know what’s she’s doing. And how he’s just drooling over her.

hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hungrylion13 »

Keren is a bitch but that's not right for khoa to say that she's bigger than him. If he new how that felt for a women especially for a sensitive pregnant woman he wouldn't say that kind of shit. In no way am i defending keren i'll be the first call her out on something but in my mind it's wrong
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

WHY THE FUCK DOES KHOA HAVE HIS DAMN SHIRT OFF IN FRONT OF WHORINNA! I DON"T CARE HOW HOT IT IS OUTSIDE PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON HE'S A FATHER AND HAS BEEN WITH THE SAME WOMAN OVER 10 YEARS WHO HE HAS CHILDREN WITH BUT NO HE'S KHOA THE FUGLY MAN SLUT THAT THINKS HE'S HOT
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

Wow khoa is a real freakin asshole only paying attention to corinna saying " oh corinna you would be such a cool mom" yeah more like step mom. I hate him an his huge ass scary ass face.
hungrylion13
Amateur
Amateur

why the FUCK is khoa and wyatt upstairs with whorinna ALONE then the assholes go out to dinner together without kermit just friends i think NOT
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

crazyloserbitch wrote:WHY THE FUCK DOES KHOA HAVE HIS DAMN SHIRT OFF IN FRONT OF WHORINNA! I DON"T CARE HOW HOT IT IS OUTSIDE PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON HE'S A FATHER AND HAS BEEN WITH THE SAME WOMAN OVER 10 YEARS WHO HE HAS CHILDREN WITH BUT NO HE'S KHOA THE FUGLY MAN SLUT THAT THINKS HE'S HOT
You sound so insecure.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

crazyloserbitch wrote:WHY THE FUCK DOES KHOA HAVE HIS DAMN SHIRT OFF IN FRONT OF WHORINNA! I DON"T CARE HOW HOT IT IS OUTSIDE PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON HE'S A FATHER AND HAS BEEN WITH THE SAME WOMAN OVER 10 YEARS WHO HE HAS CHILDREN WITH BUT NO HE'S KHOA THE FUGLY MAN SLUT THAT THINKS HE'S HOT
What are you ? Ten ? He can have his shirt off . It’s literally no big deal .

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Wow, you’re triggered.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

For the insecure people. If you TRUST your man you should know he wouldn’t cheat on you . Spending time with your friends that are the opposite gender doesn’t mean squat. If he’s not gonna cheat he won’t cheat. Not allowing your man/ women to even talk to the opposite gender just screams insecurity and it’s pitiful. And I hate to quote kk but literally we only see 10 mins+ out of their 24 hours day. Seriously the more we talk about immature things , the more we’re just proving kk right .

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

crazyloserbitch wrote:why the FUCK is khoa and wyatt upstairs with whorinna ALONE then the assholes go out to dinner together without kermit just friends i think NOT
What did your man do to you . For you to act this way?

Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

Girl, it's just his shirt, he isn't walking around with his dick out.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”