JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by shilohjulia »

itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 02eef3.jpg[/img]
Came across this gem today. Chris trying to step up for more people’s kids when he still barely takes care of his own? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eww! He is such a fucking creeper. I mean i get that we don’t know these people in real life, and Janell is Jess’s BFF so they have their own inside jokes, but this is just too close for comfort. I can’t come up with a scenario in my head where my husband tells my best friend he wants to be the dad to her kid that she had out of wedlock. That’s some gross Sister Wives shit. No thank u. I really start to question Jess & Chris’s marriage when i see shit like this. Like they need other people - Gabe, Janell - to keep shit interesting. Maybe that’s why Gabe and Amber hardly come around anymore.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Alyna is quitting dance btw. She had her dance recital with Lilia and Janell mentioned on her Instagram that it was her last one, because Alyna's said it's "not her thing anymore". I'd say "props to Janell for letting her daughter pick for herself what she wants to do in life", but tbh, this is what should be the standard. It's the forcing a kid into something they've expressed they don't necessarily want so you can live vicariously through them what is an extreme negative, Jess.

Also, to my surprise, Alyna's dad was at the recital. He hasn't acknowledged Alyna on his social media in years, and Janell always mentions how Alyna "has no dad in her life", so I wonder if she's been exaggerating that or if he just out of nowhere decided to attend his kid's recital.

Also, I hate to say, but he is gorgeous. Definitely the most attractive dog in this pack of deadbeat dads
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Her friend jannell looks creepy. Like she was suppose to wear glasses but left them at home. I just find her a homely looking woman. Compared to jess. I find she's the ugly one.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So the weekend they went camping Jess acted like she was going to upload vlogs that weekend because she was behind. Was she lying about even having vlogs to upload those days because it’s been over a week and she never uploaded those extra vlogs, so I think they never existed in the first place

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I hope they do something that’s actually fun for Tommy and Caden. It’s probably always hectic for them to come into this mess of a household, so I hope they get to do something fun.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:Her friend jannell looks creepy. Like she was suppose to wear glasses but left them at home. I just find her a homely looking woman. Compared to jess. I find she's the ugly one.

Her sister got the looks in the fam for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Bsveach15 wrote:
jessie131 wrote:
Moony wrote:Jess said she just started getting size five diapers which starts at 27 pounds, my daughter has been in that size since she like just turned one and Jess is always talking about how big Addy is for her age

Addie is definitely not be at all. My son was 22lbs at 6 months and he’s been in size 4 for awhile now. Her head is just big and round, so it makes her appear to be big.

My son has been in fives since before 1 and he’s 18 months. I couldn’t believe she just barely switched Addie to 5’s when she’s “SO big”

I can't believe how big some kids are ! My son was in 4s at 2 years old and was just going into 5s as he was potty trained. I guess my boy is just slim. He's 3 now and weighs 30lbs. He weighed 20lbs at 2 years old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

So Gabe messaged me over Snapchat yesterday and I responded saying Hey, since our convos are just friendly for the most part
(Except the one time where he told me my butt was nice, or “from what I can tell it’s a good size”.. something along those lines. In regards to him saying that, he asked me what I was up to and I told him I was at the gym and he responded with that. —which I thought was weird considering I never met him in person before.)

Anyway.. he responded saying wow you actually responded back! Since I always leave him on read 90% of the time lol. After some small talk I left him on read again after asking what I was doing and he messaged again saying “or not” but what I’m trying to get at is why is he trying to get the attention of other people over social media if he’s married?? Truthfully I never paid much attention to the Gabe and Amber situation and speculating if somethings going on until this happened. Now I’m curious!

To the other person who said Gabe has messaged you also— does he keep texting you if you don’t respond? Or just me?

Truthfully... I thought of asking Gabe any questions we were wondering here and see what he says, but I don’t know if that’s going irl or not.. thoughts?
[Disclaimer: I have NOT actually ever asked him anything personal before. Like I said, our convos are friendly and I leave him on read 90-95% of the time anyway. I never went real life... don’t lock this thread like the Britney one lmfao]

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Britxo wrote:So Gabe messaged me over Snapchat yesterday and I responded saying Hey, since our convos are just friendly for the most part
(Except the one time where he told me my butt was nice, or “from what I can tell it’s a good size”.. something along those lines. In regards to him saying that, he asked me what I was up to and I told him I was at the gym and he responded with that. —which I thought was weird considering I never met him in person before.)

Anyway.. he responded saying wow you actually responded back! Since I always leave him on read 90% of the time lol. After some small talk I left him on read again after asking what I was doing and he messaged again saying “or not” but what I’m trying to get at is why is he trying to get the attention of other people over social media if he’s married?? Truthfully I never paid much attention to the Gabe and Amber situation and speculating if somethings going on until this happened. Now I’m curious!

To the other person who said Gabe has messaged you also— does he keep texting you if you don’t respond? Or just me?

Truthfully... I thought of asking Gabe any questions we were wondering here and see what he says, but I don’t know if that’s going irl or not.. thoughts?
[Disclaimer: I have NOT actually ever asked him anything personal before. Like I said, our convos are friendly and I leave him on read 90-95% of the time anyway. I never went real life... don’t lock this thread like the Britney one lmfao]

ss or didn’t happen
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Britxo wrote:So Gabe messaged me over Snapchat yesterday and I responded saying Hey, since our convos are just friendly for the most part

ss or didn’t happen
You can’t ss a Snapchat convo without them being notified you took a ss and messages disappear after you read them on snapchat.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Exactly ^^

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:

ss or didn’t happen
You can’t ss a Snapchat convo without them being notified you took a ss and messages disappear after you read them on snapchat.

I think if you put your phone on airplane mode and then ss it won't notifie them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1db074.png[/img]

I can’t provide screenshots since they’re long gone because messages disappear on Snapchat, but this is the most evidence I have.
But, I didn’t post that to be asked for screenshots, just wanted to know peoples opinions on him messaging other people constantly!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Britxo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1db074.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180611</span><span>/</span><span>34104b20bf35dcc8eca81e10b91db074</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I can’t provide screenshots since they’re long gone because messages disappear on Snapchat, but this is the most evidence I have.
But, I didn’t post that to be asked for screenshots, just wanted to know peoples opinions on him messaging other people constantly!

I don't message with him but I think I remember you posting about him snapping you before. I still think it is creepy and gross. He may not be looking to cheat on Amber and things may be going ok there but it is a gross thing for him to do. Commenting on another woman's butt is wrong when you are "happily married"
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm not crazy about Jess,but I'm glad he didn't get stuck w Gabe.Now Amber has to put up w him.I feel bad for her
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Chris's ex is very pretty.I bet that will be a beautiful baby,w her Mexican features.And lots of hair! LOL
I wonder if Chris will be willing to give up some of his time w them,and let the boys see their new sister.I can't see him driving them down there and back again.My guess is they'll have to wait till end of summer to see her
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK wrote:I'm not crazy about Jess,but I'm glad he didn't get stuck w Gabe.Now Amber has to put up w him.I feel bad for her
*she
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Gabe messaging u about ur nice butt and getting mad when u don’t respond is fucking wrong the man is married and that’s shit single men do. Why get married if u don’t want to be married for the love of God. They probably won’t last, sadly. Or maybe Amber will just put up with his wandering eye because he’s Logan’s father figure and he’ll probably eventually give Amber another kid too. I doubt he’d cheat in real life because he has no options, prob not too many girls are falling all over him but lots of guys just can’t give up the internet girls thing. It’s so annoying and makes me rage.

The thing is, some people are only as loyal as their options and he strikes me as that. If a super hot girl begged to go down on him there is no way he’d say “no I’m married”.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

LilaLavender wrote:Alyna is quitting dance btw. She had her dance recital with Lilia and Janell mentioned on her Instagram that it was her last one, because Alyna's said it's "not her thing anymore". I'd say "props to Janell for letting her daughter pick for herself what she wants to do in life", but tbh, this is what should be the standard. It's the forcing a kid into something they've expressed they don't necessarily want so you can live vicariously through them what is an extreme negative, Jess.

Also, to my surprise, Alyna's dad was at the recital. He hasn't acknowledged Alyna on his social media in years, and Janell always mentions how Alyna "has no dad in her life", so I wonder if she's been exaggerating that or if he just out of nowhere decided to attend his kid's recital.

Also, I hate to say, but he is gorgeous. Definitely the most attractive dog in this pack of deadbeat dads
Can you post a Pic of her dad?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

cardboardbox wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
jessie131 wrote: Addie is definitely not be at all. My son was 22lbs at 6 months and he’s been in size 4 for awhile now. Her head is just big and round, so it makes her appear to be big.

My son has been in fives since before 1 and he’s 18 months. I couldn’t believe she just barely switched Addie to 5’s when she’s “SO big”

I can't believe how big some kids are ! My son was in 4s at 2 years old and was just going into 5s as he was potty trained. I guess my boy is just slim. He's 3 now and weighs 30lbs. He weighed 20lbs at 2 years old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing! My daughter never made it past size four! My son wore cloth diapers but I don’t think he would have made it to a size 5 either.

Return to “JesssFam”