TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by Playsinrain »

rdt1004 wrote: Austin has already embarrassed your children enough. What will be embarrassing is when they look back and see what a spineless and weak person their mother was and all the shit she would get from their father. Go get a divorce Brittany and stop waiting for this piece of trash to come back because it’s clear he’s not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hold up... she hasn't divorced him yet? and is waiting on him to come back?? Really?? girl needs to move the hell on!!!
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

Ima need for someone to help Britt find her black again. Lol!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Who would even hire Austin at this point????? A quick Google search on him leads to the sex scandals, cheating and divorce—and now he's abandoned his kids too. Who would hire this moron??? I'm guessing he burnt all his bridges and connections a long time ago. Did he move to LA without a job? What happened to his old job?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Who would even hire Austin at this point????? A quick Google search on him leads to the sex scandals, cheating and divorce—and now he's abandoned his kids too. Who would hire this moron??? I'm guessing he burnt all his bridges and connections a long time ago. Did he move to LA without a job? What happened to his old job?
He was let go from his old job I think and he moved to LA without a job and two weeks in, he got one at what looks like a generic bootleg copy cat version of buzzfeed, a company called topbuzz. He shared a lame meme list article he made for them the other day on Twitter. I’m not even sure if he even has a solid place he’s living now. All his snaps and stories at night look like he’s just roaming around LA so he might still be couch surfing at his brother’s place.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1f9c11.jpg[/img]

Yeah you are just like us because you are just a regular person not a celebrity ya arrogant loser Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandyJ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1f9c11.jpg[/img]

Yeah you are just like us because you are just a regular person not a celebrity ya arrogant loser Image

I kinda see his point, though. There are people who worship these vloggers. I don't understand it. They are so invested! They'll even answer questions in the comments like they actually know the families and are privy to their motivation. It's weird. Just go to any popular family vlogger's comments section and make a comment that doesn't kiss their ass. Doesn't have to be negative really. Just not "Ilysm! You're the best parents ever! You're such role models!" And you will get swarmed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 306ebf.png[/img]
Lmaooooo! I hope he’s not too busy writing raps to fly out for his daughter’s birthday party this weekend.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I almost feel embarrassed for him. What a loser. I’m gonna assume he won’t make the party.

kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

He’s not in town for her birthday but he made an abligatory dead beat dad birthday shout out on instagram.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

He’s such an asshole. I feel like Britt is going to snap soon and spill the tea.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ImageImage
Begs for views in almost every video but then gets rude when people yell her why they don’t watch that often or the whole video. Don’t bite the is literally feeding you and your children since your deadbeat husband isn’t.
She deleted that tweet. She should’ve kept it up. Maybe if you call him out a little then he’ll be held accountable and actually help you out

sweetchildomine87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetchildomine87 »

Ok so...I just had to come here to say...am I the only one that noticed that the only people commenting on Austin's instagram lately are thirsty chicks? Saying stuff like "I love this! I miss seeing your posts *heart emoji* *kiss emoji*". Lmfao what is wrong with these chicks? How can you be THAT desperate?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

She postponed Audri's birthday party for next weekend when Austin is supposedly coming back in town. But looking at his tweets and social media, he seems more interested in chasing after that young ex girlfriend he had in KC than attending a children's birthday party.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

She's so defensive in comments

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
ClarasComplaints
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClarasComplaints »

I've only watched a couple of videos since the divorce but I randomly got a notification for one of Brittany's videos and now I'm curious. Does Austin really not see the kids anymore? I knew he was a horrible person and had virtually no respect for the kids privacy, but I never imagined he was horrible enough to just abandon his kids like that. I hope he realizes that even if he treated them badly off camera (I noticed some speculation about this) he is still their father and they will most likely struggle a lot because of him, especially Audri.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

ClarasComplaints wrote:I've only watched a couple of videos since the divorce but I randomly got a notification for one of Brittany's videos and now I'm curious. Does Austin really not see the kids anymore? I knew he was a horrible person and had virtually no respect for the kids privacy, but I never imagined he was horrible enough to just abandon his kids like that. I hope he realizes that even if he treated them badly off camera (I noticed some speculation about this) he is still their father and they will most likely struggle a lot because of him, especially Audri.
Well he moved across the country back to LA. I think hes seen them once or twice since he moved?
ClarasComplaints
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClarasComplaints »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
ClarasComplaints wrote:I've only watched a couple of videos since the divorce but I randomly got a notification for one of Brittany's videos and now I'm curious. Does Austin really not see the kids anymore? I knew he was a horrible person and had virtually no respect for the kids privacy, but I never imagined he was horrible enough to just abandon his kids like that. I hope he realizes that even if he treated them badly off camera (I noticed some speculation about this) he is still their father and they will most likely struggle a lot because of him, especially Audri.
Well he moved across the country back to LA. I think hes seen them once or twice since he moved?
Wow, what a loser. Poor kids.
kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

Austin put out a podcast about his post divorce dating life.
It’s so cringe. He thinks he’s like A+ dating material because so many women reached out to him after the divorce video.
I seriously don’t understand how Britt doesn’t rip his eye balls out of his head, he’s so messy and embarrassing.
Riss9416
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Riss9416 »

Austin’s insta is ridiculous.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I wonder if Britt posts atleast one ad a day to stay afloat? Sometimes I think she post more than one ad a day and it seems that she takes every trip offered to her. This isn’t a diss because I kinda respect the grind, but I hope she’s padding her bank account or atleast paying off her mortgage.

Return to “Britt's Space”