BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Locked
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by rachelmomma3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:49 pm

JennaLuvBug wrote:She better hope YouTube doesn’t decide to stop paying underwhelming channels.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t believe with how little she has posted over the past few months she can go buy a brand new van. Wtf??? Mind blowing!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by rachelmomma3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Jeybee27 wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Whoever is that fake frank profile is gross. You make all of us look like the obsessed bitch that you are.
You guys are killing me! It's not my insta account! People have said before to screenshot stuff from Twitter and Instagram since some people don't have accounts and want to see what people are posting. I won't screen shot anymore.
I didnt say it was you. I just said whoever it is. Youre trying hard to defend yourself when nobody is accusing you babe.
Whoever started that insta account needs mental help! What an asshole person!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7405
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by Blackswan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:14 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:She better hope YouTube doesn’t decide to stop paying underwhelming channels.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t believe with how little she has posted over the past few months she can go buy a brand new van. Wtf??? Mind blowing!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by sw4075 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:16 pm

freshbalsam wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I live in Connecticut i have everyone beat lmao but literally a mansion in Texas costs less than a condo in some towns of CT


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to derail the thread but I’m in CT too! So expensive, I hate it. I remember when I moved out of my parents house for the first time, I could not believe how much a one bedroom place was!!
CT ALSO! Yay never thought I’d find someone else in the bipolar New England area


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3820
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 916 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by Amelia322 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:59 pm

JennaLuvBug wrote:Does her personal channel even generate revenue? It seems to me, it would be smart to include her crockpot slop, and uneven contour on her main channel. I mean her die hard fan are the only subs over there, and anyone looking for a real recipe or make up tutorial isn’t checking for “Britney Marie”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has 4K+ from her shirts she’ll be fine for 4-5 months? Lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2999
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 2208 times
Been thanked: 1950 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by webby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:02 am

I can't believe this bitch got a brand new van

I hope the whole process at the dealership was painful with her 3 kids running around

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:09 am
Has thanked: 2654 times
Been thanked: 1736 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by toomuchsalt » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 am

Damn this bitch is boring. How does she have as many subscribers as she does?! Do something *pokes with stick*

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by RedRuby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 am

chloe6124 wrote:She just posted in her IG Story she got a 2018 Honda Odyssey. While Ean is living on someone’s coach. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean? By coach
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2244
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by lizpuff2006 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:35 am

RedRuby wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:She just posted in her IG Story she got a 2018 Honda Odyssey. While Ean is living on someone’s coach. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean? By coach
Think it is supposed to say couch
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 2217 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by ssr0312 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:48 am

This thread is so slow now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
Informer
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by pennyajdg » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:42 am

Britney is radio silent, there is nothing to to talk about. I wish I could suck at my job as much as she does and get paid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by janjanthecancan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:42 am

ssr0312 wrote:This thread is so slow now Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yep, back to normal lol.
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 2217 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by ssr0312 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:44 am

pennyajdg wrote:Britney is radio silent, there is nothing to to talk about. I wish I could suck at my job as much as she does and get paid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 6384
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 540 times
Been thanked: 1960 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:02 am

Bought a 2018 odyssey yesterday and today is at the phone or apple store....guess she’s gotta use up the rest of the MDA money lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ballsupbritney
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by ballsupbritney » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:03 am

Looks like Nolan might be getting a new babysitter. She posted the kids at the Apple store. I hope he's not too attached - I mean, they've been together for so long. It's a lot of change for a kid.
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2896
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by JennaLuvBug » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:10 am

Didn’t her last campaign just end? I’m sorry if there was so much talk about being a embezzler surrounding me I would NOT be out shopping and dropping thousands and hundreds on new cars and phones. I would be like nah i didn’t take that money I’m broke. *pans to gas tank on empty*



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 707 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by Bambi_ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 am

I saw this on FB... Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... b8c762.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandagrace
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by amandagrace » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:32 am

toomuchsalt wrote:Damn this bitch is boring. How does she have as many subscribers as she does?! Do something *pokes with stick*

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hahaha right?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 382 times
Been thanked: 10774 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 am

She’s boring and vanilla, it’s cringey watching her tryna act like she’s all “outgoing and bubbly”. She hasn’t posted in a while...she’s so dumb she can literally make boring videos likes what’s in my purse that are quick filler videos but she can’t even do that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by hannahbananastar32 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:She’s boring and vanilla, it’s cringey watching her tryna act like she’s all “outgoing and bubbly”. She hasn’t posted in a while...she’s so dumb she can literally make boring videos likes what’s in my purse that are quick filler videos but she can’t even do that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she was so outgoing and bubbly she’d be surrounded by friends and family ... she’s got dick she’s apparently been dating for 2 months and 2 fake friends ...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3313
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by gypsophila » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 am

She is irresponsible in all ways, but especially in the financial sense. She will lease a car, rent an apartment, buy on credit and be crippled by monthly payments, but she won't save money, buy a house or advance her education for the day YT ends. It will end. She has zero back-up plans for anything. She is not being independent at all either. Never has, never will. She lives the most temporary and unrealistic lifestyle and is in complete denial that her son has a terminal illness. I honestly don't get why ANYONE would think her life is something to hope or strive for. It's all just a facade.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
User avatar
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by bookwrm97 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:43 am

JennaLuvBug wrote:Didn’t her last campaign just end? I’m sorry if there was so much talk about being a embezzler surrounding me I would NOT be out shopping and dropping thousands and hundreds on new cars and phones. I would be like nah i didn’t take that money I’m broke. *pans to gas tank on empty* Image



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know right. Sketchy shit.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 585 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by MommaOfThree » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:43 am

I think she could afford Nolan’s medical expenses at this point, but she wouldn’t have any money left to blow on herself. I bet Ean took care of the “adult” expenses-aka bills. I think Britney covered the “fun” expenses-aka buying clothes. She seems like someone that doesn’t want to spend money on something that isn’t materialistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ean’s been paying her lease on the old car bc “it’s for the kids”. She wants to complain about the few medical bills that Nolan currently has while she’s wasting money on crap she doesn’t need. That shows how immature she really is. A mature parent would be saving for the big medical bills that will be in Nolan’s future.

I hope someone has a screen shot if her saying the one thing she has is money. She may need to be reminded of that the next time she complains about medical bills.
babymamadrama1
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by babymamadrama1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:I think she could afford Nolan’s medical expenses at this point, but she wouldn’t have any money left to blow on herself. I bet Ean took care of the “adult” expenses-aka bills. I think Britney covered the “fun” expenses-aka buying clothes. She seems like someone that doesn’t want to spend money on something that isn’t materialistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ean’s been paying her lease on the old car bc “it’s for the kids”. She wants to complain about the few medical bills that Nolan currently has while she’s wasting money on crap she doesn’t need. That shows how immature she really is. A mature parent would be saving for the big medical bills that will be in Nolan’s future.

I hope someone has a screen shot if her saying the one thing she has is money. She may need to be reminded of that the next time she complains about medical bills.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f354ea.jpg[/img]



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 585 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Receipts | Part 44

Post by MommaOfThree » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:22 pm

babymamadrama1 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:I think she could afford Nolan’s medical expenses at this point, but she wouldn’t have any money left to blow on herself. I bet Ean took care of the “adult” expenses-aka bills. I think Britney covered the “fun” expenses-aka buying clothes. She seems like someone that doesn’t want to spend money on something that isn’t materialistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ean’s been paying her lease on the old car bc “it’s for the kids”. She wants to complain about the few medical bills that Nolan currently has while she’s wasting money on crap she doesn’t need. That shows how immature she really is. A mature parent would be saving for the big medical bills that will be in Nolan’s future.

I hope someone has a screen shot if her saying the one thing she has is money. She may need to be reminded of that the next time she complains about medical bills.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f354ea.jpg[/img]



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow..and she calls anyone that disagrees with her a bully. This must be the real Britney...the Britney she has been working so hard to hide. The truth in that video must have really struck a nerve with poor little Britney.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “Britneyandbaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests