Meet The Gardners....Fake, Fat and The Feral Four | Part 23

soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Re: Meet The Gardners....Fake, Fat and The Feral Four | Part

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

GA Peach70 wrote:I saw this on a few of their IG accounts. No, it wasn’t me.
I took SS to post here but then thought it's got to be one of us (not me) so would leave it for someone else to post :)

That's classic, I think that covers just about everything.

If I see one more pic of that butthole mouth again I am going to go insane, I thought he had stopped as he gets ridiculed so much but now I think he's doing it to annoy us, lame ass moron!
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

If I was legitimately selling blankets and such that were actually made by SAHMs and people accused me of scamming people by selling cheap Chinese blankets that I got for a few bucks, I sure in the hell would stick up for myself and set people straight. It’s is so obvious they don’t want the gullible KADs to catch on because there goes their easy money so they delete, delete, delete. Deleting makes them look oh so guilty.

Now they are using the hashtags appreciation and support. Absolutely pathetic, grasping at straws to cover their own ass trying to do damage control with the giveaways. So predictable. They make themselves look so bad and guilty.

Unread post by Guest »

eskayem wrote:How convenient. Amanduhr's kids have Hand/Foot/Mouth right around the time to go to Disneyworld.

They all repulse me.
Hand/Foot/Mouth is what my guess was that Ezme had the day she went to the doctor for bleeding gums; Tyler/ca$h said it was an unknown viral. A day or two prior is when they were allowing the ff to suck on rocks in the parking lot of the shaved ice place. Two days later most of the feral family had the sick. Now this.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

How many swim suits does one kid need, they could take the FF to Disney with the money spent on swim suits alone.

It's sad the FF think playing with rocks and dirt and rolling on the floor in a Minky is fun, how about interacting with them for some imaginative play. All the time spent eating out and loading up on ice creams could be used for something worthwhile for the girls.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Are their YT views down? They seem to be very desperate for views lately.
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

WheredoIbegin wrote:WTH is asorable?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have one job to do....and can't even spell that one word correctly.
The reason I asked about the pool and the instructor is to me it looks like a pool at an apartment complex and just some random lady. All the swim lessons I've experienced in sixty years for myself, my children, and my grand children have been at an approved facility with approved swimming instructors AKA life guards. Not just splashing around in some random person's community pool.

Explanation any one?
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And this is on her supposed business page. Real professional there Asswipe. What a fucking moron.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

utahmom wrote:

The reason I asked about the pool and the instructor is to me it looks like a pool at an apartment complex and just some random lady. All the swim lessons I've experienced in sixty years for myself, my children, and my grand children have been at an approved facility with approved swimming instructors AKA life guards. Not just splashing around in some random person's community pool.

Explanation any one?
It is probably a family friend.My children took lessons from a certified instructor. They had to pass a test to move up to the next class.

At our neighborhood community pool they had to pass a test too before they could swim, now I can’t remember why.

Ridgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ridgee »

utahmom wrote:

Explanation any one?
The most common thing for swimming lessons (at least in the area I grew up in) is a group class with 1 or 2 trained instructors leading the class at a local community pool. That’s how my brothers learned. Now me, I was an exceptionally shy kid and would not do swim lessons even with my brother being in the class, I learned via my parents. But I’ve also heard of kids doing private lessons just them or with siblings, sometimes at a community pool and other times at the instructors home or even the child’s home if they have a pool, but again usually it’s a trained instructor with tons of experience regardless of location. I could see these girls not being well behaved enough to be in a structured swimming lesson class, the thought of an instructor having to wrangle them + teaching other kids too while being in the water just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. In most swimming lessons with multiple children, the kids need to be able to listen and sit on the step/hold on to the ledge until it’s their turn in the lesson with the instructor, the girls wouldn’t be able to that

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Meet The Gardners....Fake, Fat and The Feral Four | Part 23

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Ridgee wrote:
utahmom wrote:

Explanation any one?
The most common thing for swimming lessons (at least in the area I grew up in) is a group class with 1 or 2 trained instructors leading the class at a local community pool. That’s how my brothers learned. Now me, I was an exceptionally shy kid and would not do swim lessons even with my brother being in the class, I learned via my parents. But I’ve also heard of kids doing private lessons just them or with siblings, sometimes at a community pool and other times at the instructors home or even the child’s home if they have a pool, but again usually it’s a trained instructor with tons of experience regardless of location. I could see these girls not being well behaved enough to be in a structured swimming lesson class, the thought of an instructor having to wrangle them + teaching other kids too while being in the water just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. In most swimming lessons with multiple children, the kids need to be able to listen and sit on the step/hold on to the ledge until it’s their turn in the lesson with the instructor, the girls wouldn’t be able to that

I think the one on one instruction for these girls is great and they need separated like this more often. The issue I have is what always occurs with the two idiots, they can’t STOP FILMING AND GO AWAY. Even if Dimwit would put her phone away, SHUT UP and sit far enough away so whichever girl was in the pool at the time wasn’t distracted by her, I’d be fine with that. We know that won’t happen. I would like for once for a “teacher” (dance, swim, school, church, library story time, wherever) to tell the imbecile parents they need to leave and cannot be around where they can be seen or heard. It seems as if NO ONE will stand up to those two and it drives me nuts. Not even “Nanny” will tell them to back off and leave her with them. Everyone seems very passive and I don’t get it.

MOD EDIT - edited to fix quotes so your post shows separately. :)
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does she have to buy all that Seneshit crap? Holy shit! Of course she can buy that much shit for herself but nothing for her girls and she has the fucking nerve to lie and say they have no money? Wow. Just fucking wow. It looks like something you would see at the store with all the stock she has.
Lipshitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lipshitz »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Okay guys, we are almost to page 40 which means a new thread is going to start tonight or tomorrow. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't suggest thread titles anymore because I didn't want to have anyone think I was doing something unfairly, but also because I think you guys are way better at being creative than I am.

BUT..... Given the current Disneygate situation and the fact that THEY recently referred to themselves as Bonnie and Clyde, someone more creative that me needs to come up with a suggestion using the names Bonnie and Clyde and referencing the fact that the girls are not being taken to Disney! There are so many awesome suggestions over there right now using a play on Bonnie and Clyde, but given their behavior and the fact that THEY said it and not us, I think we should throw that back in their faces. There are also fantastic title suggestions talking about the girls not going to Disney, I love it! Can someone (or multiple someones) come up with a way to combine them and do this? I'd love to see those suggestions!
Smarmy and I-Lied Do Disney....Alone

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

They will always do what is best for them and not the girls. Their priorities for buying their home was office space for them, light for vlogging and the appliance bar. They could have bought a perfectly nice home for the price they paid and had a finished basement playroom for their girls and a yard with play structures near a park. But noooo-- they had to have everything new and custom. I bet they aren’t even happy with all their choices. They have covered up the front statement door they were so proud of and the appliances have made their way out onto the kitchen counters.

Think of the $$ they have wasted that we can see. They had to pay the $2,000 a month rent on their old place until it was rented out. That is a big hunk of change that could have gone toward the Disneyworld trip. The $$$ spent on over the top fall and Christmas decorations and the rodworks decorators who decorated their house. They have excessively bought toys and clothing for the girls that are never seen again—that is not cheap. Where are the stuffed toys from Disney and Hawaii, the Barbies or other toys they buy for each of them?????? Why aren’t the toys such as the kitchen set, in the family room for them to play with every day?? They should have baskets of toys in that family room for them to choose from. There is a lot of learning that is gained from imaginative play. Give them toys in the yard to play with instead of dirt and rocks. That stupid chair they bought two of and don’t even like could have bought a lot of outside toys.

The money spent on eating out could be saved for something more meaningful for the girls. The over the top photo sessions and constantly going out for very expensive dinners, concerts and date nights. Their priorities are so short sighted. I know they don't want to spend the money, but respect doesn't come cheap.

They are going to lose even more respect that they aren’t taking the girls with them. With all the trips that they have already taken and will take—this is the one time the kids should be going with them. I wonder if they will feel bad to see most of the other lipshitz girls bringing their kids??? But I doubt it. If anything, their girls deserve this trip, as they are the ones that have put them front and center for everything they have. No wonder they don’t have many friends.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I don't think that giveaways are going to do much for damage control. They have done a bang up job of showing the real them and people are starting to notice more and more. The more materialistic they become the less people are going to like them especially when the girls are not really benefiting from it. They have been promising those girls a playset for at least a year or longer and showing ones to them in Costco and never making good on it and it is not going to help their cause. It is just mean. It has quickly become the T&A show and they turn them camera on themselves every chance they get.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

So people legit want to help the supposed SAHMs and they get blocked.

Ok then. You do you FatAss
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GA Peach70 wrote:Like any of the girls could even say anything remotely close to this. Also she gets it from her lazy ass parents.
"so flys don't get in"? It's _flies_, dimwit.

One thing I hate about vlogging is that it seems that the least educated, most ignorant people are the most successful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

GA Peach70 wrote:I suffered through the vlog posted for today on Hooktube.

Waddles asks Evie what her favorite part was. Blank stare. Did you get the fishy? Blank stare. He blames it on being too early.

Why don’t they just let the swim instructor teach? Why do they have to record absolutely everything? Just sit there and be quiet. Stop yelling good job to them. You are distracting them from listening to the instructor.

Esme doesn’t know where her elbow is. Wow. She’s 3 1/2.

Waddles asks where are we at today. Esme points. What’s your favorite part about the swimming pool? She points and says “that one.” Of course porky perv has to answer “the fish” for her.

The instructor asked Indies name and of course Waddles had to answer for her.

Of course the girls are having fun on the playground. They don’t have anything remotely close to that at home.

Out to eat for lunch again but the have no money right? Waddles asks Scarlett what kind of ice cream she got chocolate or vanilla? Blank stare. Pervy laugh. Because that’s funny your 3 1/2 year old can’t answer any questions. Then she answers “chocolate and vanilla.” It’s vanilla. Why don’t you tell her dumb ass. It’s apparent she doesn’t know the difference. He asks Evie what toy she got in her ice cream. She picks it up and shows him. Doesn’t verbally answer. The ice cream and open mouth shot, seriously Waddles? When ever will you learn asshole? It’s so obvious that the views are way more important than the safety, well being, and privacy of your girls.

One of the little twins has one of the bigger twins shoes on. So instead of switching them out Asswipe keeps them on them so the little one has a chance of falling in shoes that are way too big. Good job mom.

They got new swimsuits to match Asswipes. One of the girls excitedly showed Waddles and he just says that’s cool, I love it and walks away. Dick. But the have no money right?

We all know why they are putting the fence up. It’s so they can just let the girls go in the backyard by themselves and they can lay around on their lazy asses on the couch.

They have no money but can afford private swim lessons for 4 kids. Ok sure.
And the littles arms look really odd trying to do swim strokes. I don’t think they can move them the way needed to put their elbow in as asked, let alone be able to move them properly for swimming strokes. Not seeing any Butterflies, Breaststrokes or Backstrokes in their future the way their poor little arms are. The longer they abusive and neglect those girlses (gag) the tougher it will be for people who care to help them catch up, if they ever will. Those two fake lying losers piss me off. They in NO WAY deserve those girls. I’m with everyone else. It’s clear they only wanted one; not four. They sure are happy to live off those four girlses though, aren’t they? Such asses. (Yes, Dimwit, asses is correct, girlses is not.)
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

From the rattled Facebook page. Whoever wrote this if you are here why are you so beautiful? Love it.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 419e15.png[/img]
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Lipshitz wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Okay guys, we are almost to page 40 which means a new thread is going to start tonight or tomorrow. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't suggest thread titles anymore because I didn't want to have anyone think I was doing something unfairly, but also because I think you guys are way better at being creative than I am.

BUT..... Given the current Disneygate situation and the fact that THEY recently referred to themselves as Bonnie and Clyde, someone more creative that me needs to come up with a suggestion using the names Bonnie and Clyde and referencing the fact that the girls are not being taken to Disney! There are so many awesome suggestions over there right now using a play on Bonnie and Clyde, but given their behavior and the fact that THEY said it and not us, I think we should throw that back in their faces. There are also fantastic title suggestions talking about the girls not going to Disney, I love it! Can someone (or multiple someones) come up with a way to combine them and do this? I'd love to see those suggestions!
Smarmy and I-Lied Do Disney....Alone

Great! I added it to the suggestion page!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

meatloaf wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
sylplala wrote:love that the Binghams went to Vegas to meat up with some new vlogger besties :D and of course they went to a hibachi place the Greedners fave without them!
Everything about the Binghams trip to Vegas was great! LOL! Just read through their comments section most any day and you'll see loads of comments from other YouTube channels, like Philips Fam Bam. You never see that on the GQS channel...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No not everything was great. Mr. Mountable is a master manipulator. Everything is for the money. Let’s hook up with another vlogging family and we can ride their backs too. Who drives 400 miles to deliver “merch” and acts like it’s some big surprise to that family. This guy will do anything to get his fat face on camera and make the money.

And how many more water parks are we going to have to endure and motocross races? The KADS ar eproviding all their adventures and for some reason MM and the wifey think we all want to come along.

The pedofiles files are getting an eyeful of the 3 studs and Hazel. How can parents be so stupid?

We think Tubby and Trashley eat crap all the time. So do the Greedhams. All the time.

Wouldn’t that have been the icing on the cake if their house had burned down while they were gone. We thought the flood of 2018 was bad. And all that precious “merch” gone. Heaven forbid
Did you see that disgusting cotton candy burrito? And they went back again to have "dessert for lunch". I was gagging.
I will agree that they love their kids and enjoy being with them. But they are still pimping them out. For money and "fame". And MM talks like an overgrown 12 year old. Everything is "epic" and "rad".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”