Samika Part 3

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

SunnySide0 wrote:I was searching the name Jennika in google because I was wondering it’s meaning (it’s a unique name!) and the second link down was her old blog from when she was young and leading up to her engagement! There are so many cute pics on there!

What I found interesting was that Matt intending to sign up to the military! Is he in the military now?

I also had no idea how Jen’s mum lived in foster care due to her siblings all turning to drugs and alcohol. She found the LDS church instead.

It was nice to see a young Jens perspective on everything before kids!

http://jennikarae.blogspot.com/?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Matt was a Marine.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

I've noticed this in a few other threads, but why do people have an obsession with blue eyes? Like I notice people saying "I hope my child/their child has blue eyes." or "I hope my child's eyes stays blue." Okbaby, Kkandbabyj, the Shaytards, jessfam etc all have said this before and I'm like why does it matter?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't have a thing for blue eyes or any other color, but-- the combination of dark hair and coloring and blue eyes is just striking. That's what I meant. Noah is just as cute as PJ with his brown eyes. I wasn't trying to say blue eyes are better. Just that the combo with the dark coloring is attention getting. I have hazel eyes, and have never wished they were any other color. My kids have blue eyes, bi it never mattered to me what color they were.
Shay is obsessed with blue eyes and blonde hair because he's weird. I think that whole family has white supremacist tendencies.
I don't watch the other vloggers so I can't say why they are obsessed with blue eyes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't have a thing for blue eyes or any other color, but-- the combination of dark hair and coloring and blue eyes is just striking. That's what I meant. Noah is just as cute as PJ with his brown eyes. I wasn't trying to say blue eyes are better. Just that the combo with the dark coloring is attention getting. I have hazel eyes, and have never wished they were any other color. My kids have blue eyes, bi it never mattered to me what color they were.
Shay is obsessed with blue eyes and blonde hair because he's weird. I think that whole family has white supremacist tendencies.
I don't watch the other vloggers so I can't say why they are obsessed with blue eyes.

I think it's just because it's an uncommon pairing making it more striking. I get that sometimes with my colouring as well but I'm the opposite kind of- ginger hair and dark brown eyes. People find it striking cause generally ginger people have lighter eyes
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think Noah is adjusting. This is so sweet![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5e322a.jpg[/img]

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Noah was so precious in the new vlog! I think he was just overwhelmed and worried about his mom being in pain when he first met Ezra. I think he’s at the perfect age to be a “big helper” and will try to help mom and dad any way he can!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I almost cried when Noah kept talking about crying. Wow! his heart. He seems to be loving Ezra.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Noah is the sweetest!! I honestly watched back the footage of him saying he was going to cry about three times. Oh my heart!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

SunnySide0 wrote:Noah is the sweetest!! I honestly watched back the footage of him saying he was going to cry about three times. Oh my heart!

I love Noah. Out of all the YouTube kids, he's always had a soft spot on me. He's so adorable and I feel like he will be just like his dad...and that's a good thing.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

So today is National Children’s Day and a video showed up in my subscription box from the channel, NewNameNoah. It’s a channel about exposing the strange secret rituals that happen in LDS temples and everything that’s messed up with the church. The video that was posted today is about the marches that are happening in Mesa, AZ with the protect lds children organization. http://protectldschildren.org
I never heard of them or their marches until I watched the video. I knew the church was kinda messed up when it came to sex shaming, but I never knew that the force the children to have sexually explicit interviews alone with their bishops. I can’t imagine what happens to some kids. I’m only posting about it here since this particular march was happening in AZ and I thought of Samika. I love these guys, but I hope their careful about who they allow to speak to their kids within the church and not get caught up in obeying and answering to creeps just because of church hierarchy.

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

rdt1004 wrote:So today is National Children’s Day and a video showed up in my subscription box from the channel, NewNameNoah. It’s a channel about exposing the strange secret rituals that happen in LDS temples and everything that’s messed up with the church. The video that was posted today is about the marches that are happening in Mesa, AZ with the protect lds children organization. http://protectldschildren.org
I never heard of them or their marches until I watched the video. I knew the church was kinda messed up when it came to sex shaming, but I never knew that the force the children to have sexually explicit interviews alone with their bishops. I can’t imagine what happens to some kids. I’m only posting about it here since this particular march was happening in AZ and I thought of Samika. I love these guys, but I hope their careful about who they allow to speak to their kids within the church and not get caught up in obeying and answering to creeps just because of church hierarchy.

Thanks for bringing this up. Like anything, it's not the church, it's the people. It's true that there are tons of messed up people within the LDS Church, but there are many great ones, too. I think this issue has been hushed for a while until these groups started speaking up. The leaders of the Church put into place a new rule that allows an adult to be in the room during Bishop interviews. I don't necessarily think this will stop all sexually explicit Bishop interviews. I'm lucky that I've never had to experience inappropriate questions as a child, but still many kids do. I think it's important too for parents to teach their children what's wrong and right, and how to speak to in case something bad occurs. The world is a scary place and there's only so much that we can change, so it all starts with how parents teach their children.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

xclairecameronx wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:So today is National Children’s Day and a video showed up in my subscription box from the channel, NewNameNoah. It’s a channel about exposing the strange secret rituals that happen in LDS temples and everything that’s messed up with the church. The video that was posted today is about the marches that are happening in Mesa, AZ with the protect lds children organization. <a class="vglnk" href="http://protectldschildren.org" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>protectldschildren</span><span>.</span><span>org</span></a>

Thanks for bringing this up. Like anything, it's not the church, it's the people. It's true that there are tons of messed up people within the LDS Church, but there are many great ones, too. I think this issue has been hushed for a while until these groups started speaking up. The leaders of the Church put into place a new rule that allows an adult to be in the room during Bishop interviews. I don't necessarily think this will stop all sexually explicit Bishop interviews. I'm lucky that I've never had to experience inappropriate questions as a child, but still many kids do. I think it's important too for parents to teach their children what's wrong and right, and how to speak to in case something bad occurs. The world is a scary place and there's only so much that we can change, so it all starts with how parents teach their children.
But it IS the church when the church goes out of their way to protect sexual abusers and cover it up. Just like with the Catholic church.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ezra is so adorable. He’s the perfect mix of Noah and PJ. Jenn’s mom says he looks just like Jenn when she was a baby. He seems like a chill baby too, they say he doesn’t cry that much. So lucky!

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

His eyes are wide open in Jenn’s Instagram story and he looks JUST like Jenn!

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

littlebaby wrote:His eyes are wide open in Jenn’s Instagram story and he looks JUST like Jenn!

Right! In the last vlog when his eyes were open and Jenn was holding him, he looked just like her. It's crazy how much babies change the first few months.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PJ and Noah are so sweet with him! I love how when PJ was waiting her turn, Noah was holding him, and he said "Do I get another turn after her?". He was like that when PJ was a baby too-- always wanting to hold her. And he's so excited for Ezra to watch baseball "with me and daddy" Just comparing that to Daily Bumps' Ollie growling and spitting at Finn when they brought him home,. I just wish Sam and Jenn were the ones who were doing so well. They actually care what kind of people their children turn out to be.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

New vlog 8:45 OH MY GOSH, he's one of the cutest babies ever!! <3
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm starting to think Sam actually has a job now. He's really almost never home...or maybe it's a work-from-home job and he's always in the office? It just seems like he's gone a lot, and they only film together when they are with family or friends (like weekends/evenings).
genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

I haven't been on here in a long time so maybe this has been discussed before but has jen ever mentioned getting back into photography?

Back when I first started watching she was still pregnant with Noah and had just finished school so it was cool to hear about her experiences with art. I've been unsubscribed since just after pj was born i think but the new video popped up in my recommended today and I noticed Sam is the one taking the photos. And in the few videos I've watched through the past couple years he's the one behind the camera too. Obviously she's busy with the kids and a newborn but it seems like she used to get so much joy from photography and had such a passion for it.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

genericusername wrote:I haven't been on here in a long time so maybe this has been discussed before but has jen ever mentioned getting back into photography?

Back when I first started watching she was still pregnant with Noah and had just finished school so it was cool to hear about her experiences with art. I've been unsubscribed since just after pj was born i think but the new video popped up in my recommended today and I noticed Sam is the one taking the photos. And in the few videos I've watched through the past couple years he's the one behind the camera too. Obviously she's busy with the kids and a newborn but it seems like she used to get so much joy from photography and had such a passion for it.
It’s something I’ve thought about as well. She loved photography and it’s something she went to school for so it’s just kinda funny how that’s just become Sam’s thing and she never really talks about it or shoots anymore.

Return to “Q-Z”