Nchollywood Part 7

Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

Spoink_12 wrote:She still thinks she's going to get into med school. She also mentioned teaching..

How does she think she will even make it through university when she can't complete highschool? Especially for the degrees she's going for.
I'm pissing myself, she can't even count to five apparently. She needs bio and physics after math and english in one sentence, but in the next she needs 3 more courses after the two she's finishing. She can't even keep her lies straight in the same paragraph ;) How many years has she done this same post, "I'm finishing the last tiny bit of my diploma and then I'm going on to do great things!!!" I mean she's finishing high school for the seventh (?) time now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Spoink_12 wrote:It's $370 a month per family.
So I wonder if Ellora's dad is paying for her to go. And then Lily at the same school by chance of her dad. Or if Ellora's dad is just paying the $370 so both kids, and eventually Raine can go there?

Just bringing this forward since school pricing has been brought up again.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WhoCares8 wrote:This girl is still all over the map!! First she struggles with money now she is blowing it at spencers lol. Maybe she can afford a dildo there too. Masterbation means no babies!!
She's a poster child for those that are actually in the community hate. Instead of saying she's questioning she throws 55 labels out there that she knows she isn't

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

She's what ever sexual orientation the other person is. If that makes sense. Like if a trans person wanted her. She would be thrilled. I think she misses being attractive to men. Now they probably see her gross body and ugly face. Run the other way!! Ahhhh. So she goes for odd folk hoping they will be attracted to her. In reality it's attention seeking. She needs therapy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

ArrestMeTho wrote:“Pay day”... LOL. You mean your government check?

LOL yeah I read that and went “FROM WHAT JOB?!”
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

she is gonna have a really hard time "proving" he needs all this extra therapy when she keeps showing him progressing normally...
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 21d8d6.png[/img]

Seriously, how many car seats do you need allyshia?? You just bought one off amazon

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

She is asking ppl if she can borrow their Diono car seat to try in her moms van!! Didn’t she just get rain and extend2fit? Here is other things she has posted in the last few days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bet she let her son sleep in that diaper like that. Gross

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

So he's allergic to soy but can eat ramen and KD.. that's a bunch of bullshit.
I am anaphylaxis to soy and can't eat either because they both contain soy.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Spoink_12 wrote:So he's allergic to soy but can eat ramen and KD.. that's a bunch of bullshit.

My niece gets anaphylaxis from peanuts and has to carry an epitome everywhere, so I get seething mad from people saying they’re “allergic” to something when they’re not.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:So he's allergic to soy but can eat ramen and KD.. that's a bunch of bullshit.

My niece gets anaphylaxis from peanuts and has to carry an epitome everywhere, so I get seething mad from people saying they’re “allergic” to something when they’re not.

Same. Allergies aren't a joke. I carry an epipen as well. And allergic reactions become life and death situations
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

More posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Soooo now she's having seizures? This shit never ends with her. Anything she can say/do for attention. So pathetic.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WhoCares8 wrote:More posts.
"disinterest in physical activity" aka let me share this for an excuse to why I can't lose any of that weight I complain about. Before any skin surgery they will make her lose weight if she wants it that bad.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

80085 wrote:How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
Don't forget the symptom wheel! Next she's gonna say she has possible cancer or something. I work with people who have disabilities and they work just as hard as anyone else. There's no excuse.

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

80085 wrote:How does this ONE person have SO many problems suddenly? Like in the last 5 years? To my knowledge, she has never mentioned any seizure activity whatsoever before this.
I'm epileptic and trust me, you KNOW if you've had a seizure. Yes, I'm aware many people have seizures in their sleep but unless waking up with a sore (bitten) tongue, probably having pissed yourself is normal for you for some other reason, you've had a seizure. This is just another excuse for her to not do shit. "I can't drive because seizures" "I can't school because possible seizure"

It's like she spins a damn wheel every day like "what medical condition do I have today? *spins wheel* scoliosis *spins* in my *spins* knees."
'Seizure activity' includes more things than grand mals. I'm going to guess her doc is suspecting absent seizures which look basically like zoning out. The patient loses a few seconds and is usually unaware it happened. It's super super common and is pretty easy to control with medication when necessary (unless it's happening for long periods and extremely frequently it's usually just left alone because it's really not a big deal)

There's other types that people are unaware of too but since Absents are quite common among autistic people and she's been googling diagnosing herself with autism my money is that.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

80085 wrote:
PGLURK wrote:

'Seizure activity' includes more things than grand mals. I'm going to guess her doc is suspecting absent seizures which look basically like zoning out. The patient loses a few seconds and is usually unaware it happened. It's super super common and is pretty easy to control with medication when necessary (unless it's happening for long periods and extremely frequently it's usually just left alone because it's really not a big deal)

There's other types that people are unaware of too but since Absents are quite common among autistic people and she's been googling diagnosing herself with autism my money is that.

But she's never mentioned that symptom or any weird health thing like it ever before this? She loves boasting about how sick she is and all her mystery illnesses that excuse her from being a functioning person. Does she live with her mother? Who else is around to tell her she's spacing out besides her son? I'm sure you can understand why I'm so hesitant to believe her about any illness she claims to have.
Oh don't get me wrong, it's Allyshia so there's a 99.9% chance she's making it up or grossly over exaggerating.
I especially hate the way she has to tell everyone anytime something is just a possibility. Like doctors are going to run all sorts of tests. It doesn't mean you have everything they're testing for. They're mostly just ruling stuff out.

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Someone just wants another stay at home excuse

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

The top one says “protein, protein, protein”. The bottom one says “this phone”.

Return to “nchollywood”