Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Title Credit - SassySassenach and alannah62
(One of these SIS added to the suggestion of the other and both the original and updated choices got the exact same number of votes, so I went with the combination that included both great ideas!)

Continued from part 23 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13619

:corn: Snark away! :corn:

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for part 23!
Find that thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=150

Stay tuned for SIS Anniversary Week Celebration info, coming soon! One of our sissies had a GREAT idea!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by 3momstrong »

We should all be used to the fact by now that if their lips are moving it’s B.S. It still blows my mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Great title. I wonder how they plan on vlogging while they are gone. Does anyone think they will actually have the nerve to vlog their trip or will nanny ash just do all the vlogging???
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Perfect title. This is going to be fun. When do they go to Disney? It's going to kill them, wanting to post to show everyone how amazing their life is but knowing they are going to need to rein it in because of haters.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarky33 wrote:Great title. I wonder how they plan on vlogging while they are gone. Does anyone think they will actually have the nerve to vlog their trip or will nanny ash just do all the vlogging???
That's a good question. I don't think she edits so maybe she'll send the footage to Dimwit?
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They are going the 22nd-27th June, I checked Senegence website. Gah I hate them.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Oh I'm sure we will get some obnoxious screeching vlogs from Disney they cant help themselves

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AthenaA wrote:Perfect title. This is going to be fun. When do they go to Disney? It's going to kill them, wanting to post to show everyone how amazing their life is but knowing they are going to need to rein it in because of haters.
Excellent point. I wonder if they are more concerned with the fallout from the KADS ... I don’t think it’s just us “haters” this time. They dug their own grave this time. It’s a mistake of “epic” proportions!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did anyone ever figure out how/why Disneygate seemed to stem from posts on the TIHWB IG yesterday? I saw a screenshot where Madison snarked back a response but still I can’t put the pieces together.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

3momstrong wrote:Did anyone ever figure out how/why Disneygate seemed to stem from posts on the TIHWB IG yesterday? I saw a screenshot where Madison snarked back a response but still I can’t put the pieces together.

I don't understand that either....why was the trip brought up over there and why Hugsy involved?
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Oh I'm sure we will get some obnoxious screeching vlogs from Disney they cant help themselves

We love having fun, just the two of us!!!!! We don’t miss the “miracles” one bit!!!!!!! Do you love it????? We think it is so awesome!!!!! Our favorite part??? Not having to deal with our children!!!! They are brats and we made them that way!!!! They can’t tell us what they want or need because we haven’t bothered to teach them words correctly, so they drive us crazy with all the staring, pointing, blank, empty expressions and ugging all the time!!!! We absolutely deserve to get away from them!!!! We certainly would NEVER consider taking care of them ourselves!!!! Who do you think we are, their parents or something???? We need two adults per child and no, none of those 8 adults would be us!!!! We have 4 3 year olds, you know!!!! Aren’t we SO BEAUTIFUL???? Thank you to all of the young little girls, teenage girls, old ladies, lonely ladies and pedophiles who love our girlses!!!! Because of you, we get to be away from our little babies AGAIN!!!! You are so beautiful!!!!! We hope you enjoy seeing very little of the durlses and a whole lot of fake queeny screeching and slob boy eating!!!! It will be SO FUN!!!!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Ever so slowly there seems to be more fans questioning things they say that simply don't add up. Hopefully, more people begin to see the bullshit.

Unfortunately, Disney has so many phallus shaped foods Dumb will have to take open mouthed pictures with.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh god imagine how much food Dickhead will ingest at Disney!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Howlin17 wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Did anyone ever figure out how/why Disneygate seemed to stem from posts on the TIHWB IG yesterday? I saw a screenshot where Madison snarked back a response but still I can’t put the pieces together.

I don't understand that either....why was the trip brought up over there and why Hugsy involved?

From what I saw, someone asked the Binghams what they thought of their friends the Greedners not taking the girls to Disney and tagged Madison in it asking her if it was true. She replied rather bitchy and deleted it very quickly. It escalated from there.

By the way, love the new title. I get a chuckle out of it every time I look at it.
Last edited by GA Peach70 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

B4bfmmom wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:Oh I'm sure we will get some obnoxious screeching vlogs from Disney they cant help themselves

We love having fun, just the two of us!!!!! We don’t miss the “miracles” one bit!!!!!!! Do you love it????? We think it is so awesome!!!!! Our favorite part??? Not having to deal with our children!!!! They are brats and we made them that way!!!! They can’t tell us what they want or need because we haven’t bothered to teach them words correctly, so they drive us crazy with all the staring, pointing, blank, empty expressions and ugging all the time!!!! We absolutely deserve to get away from them!!!! We certainly would NEVER consider taking care of them ourselves!!!! Who do you think we are, their parents or something???? We need two adults per child and no, none of those 8 adults would be us!!!! We have 4 3 year olds, you know!!!! Aren’t we SO BEAUTIFUL???? Thank you to all of the young little girls, teenage girls, old ladies, lonely ladies and pedophiles who love our girlses!!!! Because of you, we get to be away from our little babies AGAIN!!!! You are so beautiful!!!!! We hope you enjoy seeing very little of the durlses and a whole lot of fake queeny screeching and slob boy eating!!!! It will be SO FUN!!!!!
I almost choked to death on a cracker when I read this and started laughing lmao. You can bet your ass they will vlog at Disney and share it on their page. They have no couth or conscience and see nothing wrong with anything they do. They "deserve" it so they say because their sense of self entitlement is on the same level as a teenager.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Yup.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

You know what I think is funny is that they obviously have the contact info for someone within the Disney corporation- a la their "sponsored" trip to Aulani. If it's truly breaking her heart to not bring the girls, why doesn't she reach out to that contact and bargain some free park passes in exchange for vlogging from the parks/hotel everyday. Free passes alone would save them a bundle, heck they might even be able to get free dining plans. The girls would get to go to Disney, the KADS would lose their shit over the subsequent vlogs, and their views would soar. There are ways to make this happen if they truly wanted to. They just don't want to
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Tyabetes is going to be sweating like the pig that he is while he's stuffing his fat pie hole. Florida is seriously muggy that time of year. Just what I wanna see- his big sweaty out of breath self eating churros--- so much more than watching the girls enjoy the Magic Kingdom!. Why would I want to see them meeting Anna and Elsa (and not the drag queen version that was at their party)? Screecher and Pig Boy are much more interesting.
Not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Cavmom20 wrote:You know what I think is funny is that they obviously have the contact info for someone within the Disney corporation- a la their "sponsored" trip to Aulani. If it's truly breaking her heart to not bring the girls, why doesn't she reach out to that contact and bargain some free park passes in exchange for vlogging from the parks/hotel everyday. Free passes alone would save them a bundle, heck they might even be able to get free dining plans. The girls would get to go to Disney, the KADS would lose their shit over the subsequent vlogs, and their views would soar. There are ways to make this happen if they truly wanted to. They just don't want to
Absolutely. They have absolutely no business sense whatsoever. #quadsatdisney all over the place and they would make a bundle.

It pisses me off so much that this is her second trip in a year and the girls don't get to go anywhere.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarkadoodle you are probably the person to ask but I am interested in other people's opinions. I would love a thread where we list the stuff they do. For example May Eagles and Hall and Oates concert, Teppanyaki with the girls etc. Anyone else think they would like this or is that just really petty snarking?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”