Audra Rain/Goldyn Baby | Part 1

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Goldynbaby

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

I don't see star punk bethie in the comments of this new video. Could the bloom be off of the internet creeper bouquet so soon?

I'd love to know what excuse Nate is giving Kylie for how they were purposely trying for a second kid if the situation at home was so messed up and they were so broke.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Wtf.ever wrote:I don't see star punk bethie in the comments of this new video. Could the bloom be off of the internet creeper bouquet so soon?

I'd love to know what excuse Nate is giving Kylie for how they were purposely trying for a second kid if the situation at home was so messed up and they were so broke.
He would probably blame it all on Audra saying she "needed" a second kid and he was trying to make her happy
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Aw poor nate. He’s such a victim of his own choices.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Ok I just found this thread. Why is Nate’s girlfriend hearting youtube posts that are clearly hating on her and Nate. I wonder if he broke up with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

No, its just because she's a dumbass. On twitter she said that they are editing a new video for tomorrow.

Was Everly planned? Thats the vibe I got from Audras new video. Nate is probably pretending that Audra baby trapped him and she's putting that out there like a big f*** you lol.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf.ever wrote:No, its just because she's a dumbass. On twitter she said that they are editing a new video for tomorrow.
That’s hillarious. I totally called her and Nate losers and I hope Audra finds a real man to be Everlys daddy. Then she hearted it.

I haven’t watched his girlfriends video yet. But I will tonight. Calling SAHM losers though really juvenile.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf.ever wrote:No, its just because she's a dumbass. On twitter she said that they are editing a new video for tomorrow.

Was Everly planned? Thats the vibe I got from Audras new video. Nate is probably pretending that Audra baby trapped him and she's putting that out there like a big f*** you lol.
I don't know if she was planned or not but she did get pregnant when YT teen moms were reaching the peak of popularity so I wouldn't count it out. She also said they were really happy when they found out she was pregnant.

I remember when she got pregnant the last time, Nate was so happy too. And when she tried to trick him with an old test from Everly, he can't hide that he was excited about that possibility
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I finally watched the two videos of his girlfriend telling her side. The first one was fine in the beginning. Then she started mocking Audra for staying at home with Everly. If it’s true that Audra won’t let nate face time Everly anymore Audra is also to blame. I don’t think she is all innocent with Everly not talking to her dad. And Nate being in so much debt is laughable. They must of charged all that furniture and stuff. Both Nate and Audra need to grow up and realize them bickering is not helping their daughter.

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Audra does need to let Everly talk to Nate, but Kylie also needs to back way the fuck off. She has herself all up in that situation, and kept saying things like when "we" call Everly...bitch no. Especially if it is making Audra less likely to answer every time.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf.ever wrote:Audra does need to let Everly talk to Nate, but Kylie also needs to back way the fuck off. She has herself all up in that situation, and kept saying things like when "we" call Everly...bitch no. Especially if it is making Audra less likely to answer every time.
She said on a you know that there was confusion because she started her job and what time to call. Apparently that’s straightened up now. But a disturbing comment she did make was I didn’t answer cause I was busy. Well if there was a scheduled time you should of been ready for that call. Unfortuantly I think if Nate pursues court and custody Audra will probably have to let her go stay with him for weeks on end. Unless she has evidence of a bad living situation. I guess his new GF said they are going to get married lol. Maybe they are going to try and get full custody since Audra is living at home with her parents. His GF also says nate has lots of debt.

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

I agree with you, Nate will probably end up with some kind of long visits since they live so far apart. I don't see him going for full custody just because he doesn't really seem interested in playing daddy/family man anymore. I'm not saying its right that she doesn't pick up at all, I'm just saying that if Nate stopped instigating and pissing her off and allowing Kylie to also instigate and piss her off, he would probably talk to and see his kid more. I don't see why he doesn't just put it aside for now and say that he will keep her out of it at least for now. But he seems really angry about something, who knows what really was the catalyst for this breakup and animosity.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf.ever wrote:I agree with you, Nate will probably end up with some kind of long visits since they live so far apart. I don't see him going for full custody just because he doesn't really seem interested in playing daddy/family man anymore. I'm not saying its right that she doesn't pick up at all, I'm just saying that if Nate stopped instigating and pissing her off and allowing Kylie to also instigate and piss her off, he would probably talk to and see his kid more. I don't see why he doesn't just put it aside for now and say that he will keep her out of it at least for now. But he seems really angry about something, who knows what really was the catalyst for this breakup and animosity.
I would like to know if there is anything on his side. Audra talks about the cheating which makes him seem like the bad guy and so it is possible he is angry about that. Just about being painted in a bad light but I feel like there is something more. Something that made him go to Kylie in the first place. Maybe it was the fact that he wasn't equipped or able to deal with Audra when she was really depressed and if that is the reason he is still a giant douche but since he has not made his own video we may never know just what happened on his end
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I feel that possibly Nate started drinking heavily when he turned 21 which caused alot of arguments for them.
When Nate and Audra were still together I watched them on younow and almost everytime I tuned in Nate was drinking and sometimes seemed drunk.
Audra would complain about it in front of him on younow. Like Nate would get up and leave the screen and come back with another freshly poured drink and Audra would say "havn't you had enough yet?" And another time Nate was talking and Audra covered her nose and gave him a look then said "you smell like alcohol."

Nate is very mad that Audra told the world he cheated on her. He doesn't want to be known as a cheater because in his mind he didn't cheat.
Last edited by teahathspilleth123 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:I feel that possibly Nate started drinking heavily when he turned 21 which caused alot of arguments for them.
When Nate and Audra were still together I watched them on younow and almost everytime I tuned in Nate was drinking and sometimes seemed drunk.

Audra would complain about it in front of him on younow. Like Nate would get up and leave the screen and come back with another freshly poured drink and Audra would say "havn't you had enough yet?" And another time Nate was talking and Audra covered her nose and gave him a look then said "you smell like alcohol."
With all the beer bottles in the house from Audra’s video when she went back to get her stuff I would say that’s a given. He was either really good at faking being a good dad when they were together or drugs and alcohol have gotten the best of him.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Yeah. When did Nate turn 21? How long before him and Audra broke up? That might clear some things up to know that timeframe.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:Yeah. When did Nate turn 21? How long before him and Audra broke up? That might clear some things up to know that timeframe.
IDK the exact timeframe but a few months at most I think.

I remember she wanted to do the yoga moves tag or whatever that was and he wanted to make it a drunk yoga challenge. She was super annoyed by that and he kept defending himself to her that he was 21 and in his own home so he can do whatever he wanted.
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

To me it seems Nate wanted to be the typical 21 year old party boy. Also it annoys the shot out of me Kylie is saying stuff like when we try to call. Like butch you've been with the dude for a few months there is no we in this equation. You'd think with her having a kid with another dude she would understand that.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Just the fact that she so flippantly mentions redecorating Everlys room for her own kid shows you what kind of person she is in my opinion. How nate is not bothered by that is something I don’t understand. If that isn’t the writing on the walls that says your kid is basically out of your life because of Kylie and she is overstepping here idk what would. Jmo
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

1. where Nate “seemed” drunk, he’s one of those dorky (not in a good way) guys who drinks like 2 beers and pretends to be drunk. Gag.

2. I think Nate let Audra walk all over him but dealt with it because he knew she was out of his league. As I’ve said many times Audra seemed very bitchy in the vlogs and they were edited even. So I kind of wasn’t surprised when Nate was saying if we want to see what kind of person she really is he would post unedited footage.
I think he had a lot of built up animosity toward her and feeling like she just put him down constantly. So, when he found Kylie who seemed to care more about him he wanted an ot and realized how mean Audra really was sometimes.

Notice Audra said they never fought and their relationship was fine so she was shocked about the breakup. Probably because Nate bottles everything up and it got to the point of no return when things got bad a few months ago.

Now I don’t agree with the way Nate handled anything and I think he’s being a total pos.
I’m also not saying Audra is a bitch. I think she was unknowingly just a rude person in general to him over the last year or two. I used to see thei videos flooded with comments about how rude she was. And Nate would go on and defend her saying she isn’t mean in the video lol

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

1. where Nate “seemed” drunk, he’s one of those dorky (not in a good way) guys who drinks like 2 beers and pretends to be drunk. Gag.
You could probably hand him a bottle of water and say it’s vodka and he’d drink it and act drunk.

2. I think Nate let Audra walk all over him but dealt with it because he knew she was out of his league and he loved her. As I’ve said many times Audra seemed very bitchy in the vlogs and they were edited even. So I kind of wasn’t surprised when Nate was saying if we want to see what kind of person she really is he would post unedited footage.
I think he had a lot of built up animosity toward her and feeling like she just put him down constantly. So, when he found Kylie who seemed to care more about him he wanted an ot and realized how mean Audra really was sometimes.

Notice Audra said they never fought and their relationship was fine so she was shocked about the breakup. Probably because Nate bottles everything up and it got to the point of no return when things got bad a few months ago.

Now I don’t agree with the way Nate handled anything and I think he’s being a total pos.
I’m also not saying Audra is just a bit bitch. I think she was unknowingly just a rude person in general to him over the last year or two. I used to see their videos flooded with comments about how rude she was. And Nate would go on and defend her saying she isn’t mean in the video.

Return to “A-H”