IDK86
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Pa

Unread post by IDK86 »

itsjustme21 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.
It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers Image she has more issues than I thought lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to come on here and say that I don't know why she can't stay by herself since she did it all week when Nick worked away in GA but then I realised that she had a nanny, grocery delivery, pre cooked meals and cleaners which she doesnt have in TX...yet...and I forgot that she can't take her kids anywhere (apart from target/starbucks) without having someone with her either.

I didn't see where she mentioned her staying but 10 days!! Just to keep your friend company you're willing to leave your son for 10 days!!! I mean if she was ill or genuinely in need of someone there then that's different but this isn't that. My God, grow up Aaryn!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

itsjustme21 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:She did finally mention the connection between Nick's trips and her friends staying over. Can't believe Rashelle left her son for ten days just so her friend wouldn't have to care for her kids alone. Anything for more follower though I guess.
It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers Image she has more issues than I thought lol

It does seem weird but then I remember people found her address so I'd be scared to stay home alone too if I were semi known on YouTube and people knew my address.

I'm wondering now if the family that owned that house had ghost experiences and that's why they're renting it out??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Is Nick on a business trip again?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

It does seem weird but then I remember people found her address so I'd be scared to stay home alone too if I were semi known on YouTube and people knew my address.

I'm wondering now if the family that owned that house had ghost experiences and that's why they're renting it out??

I thought Aaryn and Nick bought the house.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IDK86 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

I was going to come on here and say that I don't know why she can't stay by herself since she did it all week when Nick worked away in GA but then I realised that she had a nanny, grocery delivery, pre cooked meals and cleaners which she doesnt have in TX...yet...and I forgot that she can't take her kids anywhere (apart from target/starbucks) without having someone with her either.

I didn't see where she mentioned her staying but 10 days!! Just to keep your friend company you're willing to leave your son for 10 days!!! I mean if she was ill or genuinely in need of someone there then that's different but this isn't that. My God, grow up Aaryn!
She only had a nanny a few hours a week.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

chloe6124 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote: It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers Image she has more issues than I thought lol

Nah they are definitely renting.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

itsjustme21 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:It does seem weird but then I remember people found her address so I'd be scared to stay home alone too if I were semi known on YouTube and people knew my address.

Why do you say that? I don’t get that at all. She said she could see herself there for a long time. You usually don’t see that nice of a house to rent. But you could be right because of having to leave GA so quick. Plus it would be hard to get a mortgage with Nick having just left his job. Anyway I don’t think she has said either way if they are renting or bought it.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I get the vibe she's over the house already. Like she already knows she's moving. Prob right next door to her friend Amanda.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote: It’s so bizarre to me that a grown ass woman can’t be alone with her kids for more than one day without needing company TO SPEND THE NIGHT.... so weird. Same exact reason why Krista spent the night at her house in GA like they were little adolescent girls having sleepovers Image she has more issues than I thought lol

I get the vibe she's over the house already. Like she already knows she's moving. Prob right next door to her friend Amanda.[/quote]People found the listing on a home rental website and it was last listed as for rent and not for sale so that's why people think she's renting.

IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

I didn't see where she mentioned her staying but 10 days!! Just to keep your friend company you're willing to leave your son for 10 days!!! I mean if she was ill or genuinely in need of someone there then that's different but this isn't that. My God, grow up Aaryn![/quote]

She only had a nanny a few hours a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She had her for 3hrs 3x a week, that's more than a few hours imo...
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

IDK86 wrote:
itsjustme21 wrote:

Apparently Nick left for a Bachelor party last weekend and considering Skyla's birthday is the next weekend, Aaryn asked her to come for the whole 10 days. It's toward the end of last night's live stream.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:
IDK86 wrote:

Apparently Nick left for a Bachelor party last weekend and considering Skyla's birthday is the next weekend, Aaryn asked her to come for the whole 10 days. It's toward the end of last night's live stream.
Wow nice. Nick finally got his break Image

IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Oh ok thanks, I didn't watch the live. Wonder how Aaryn would feel if Nicks out there partying & accepting drinks from women during this trip!
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

IDK86 wrote:Oh ok thanks, I didn't watch the live. Wonder how Aaryn would feel if Nicks out there partying & accepting drinks from women during this trip!

He would probably accept the drinks with a smile and tell them "sorry I'm married", Aaryn on the other hand openly bragging about flirting in order to get them free.
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

MintJulep wrote:
IDK86 wrote:Oh ok thanks, I didn't watch the live. Wonder how Aaryn would feel if Nicks out there partying & accepting drinks from women during this trip!

He would probably accept the drinks with a smile and tell them "sorry I'm married", Aaryn on the other hand openly bragging about flirting in order to get them free.
Right! I bet she regrets admitting that while she was drunk. I so wish I got a screenshot of it but it's the internet, it'll be out there somewhere lol.
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

itsjustme21 wrote:
gangiee09 wrote:
mintcupcake wrote:Aaryn and Rashelle are ghost hunting and it's creepy AF please go watch Rashelle's instastory.
I saw it on her live... that ghost is real! It was creepy and just gave me the creeps. But her phone died and so she couldn’t save the “live story” because it died midway when she was live. But aaryn’s phone picked up the ghost with the face recognition on snap chat.

Ugh I wanted to see the live! Where snap recognized a face? Freakyyyyy shit lol

Girl she isn’t lying! It was hella freaky!!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Something I never see come up in videos...lawn are. Think they have a service cut their grass?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:Something I never see come up in videos...lawn are. Think they have a service cut their grass?

If they live in a neighborhood with an HOA that might be covered.

gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

glorygirl920 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Something I never see come up in videos...lawn are. Think they have a service cut their grass?

If they live in a neighborhood with an HOA that might be covered.

They had a lawn service back at the Georgia house, pretty sure they have one here too.

5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

I just say that there is actually a Raschelle Marie forum now on here.
I am dying.
She seems too pathetic to make fun of and too boring to gossip about, lol!
I also don't know how old she is, but she looks 45 at least....

Return to “Aaryn Williams”